Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:14:19 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: milwall away  (Read 2634 times)

Retdon1

• Forum Member
milwall away
« on January 31, 2011, 02:24:26 pm by Retdon1 »
I getting the train down from donny on saturday, just wondered if anyone has gone by train in last few season and how save is it, theirs 5 or 6 of us going, been on coach last couple of seasons but got very cheap train tickets so deicided to get train but talking to few supportors of other clubs they have all said avoid train at all cost if you wanna come home in 1 piece.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Albert Trousers

• Forum Member
Re:milwall away
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2011, 02:33:37 pm by Albert Trousers »
Piece of piss mate, get off at South Bermondsey and walk down the away fans walkway direct to the turnstile. Couldnt be easier.

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on January 31, 2011, 02:52:01 pm by ctay »
Yeah it is no problem. Just dont shout your mouth off to much on London Bridge.

Hounslowrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on January 31, 2011, 03:03:21 pm by Hounslowrover »
When last there when we won comfortably, there were no problems even on the station platform after the game.

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on January 31, 2011, 03:06:27 pm by donnievic »
10 of us on train at half 7 headins straight for place near london eye arnt we ctay,also think it is one of the easiest places to get to on the train

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on January 31, 2011, 03:16:40 pm by ctay »
If I can be bothered vicko!

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on January 31, 2011, 05:03:24 pm by donnievic »
ctay wrote:
If I can be bothered vicko!
whats that mean like?

paddy drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on January 31, 2011, 05:46:34 pm by paddy drfc »
We're on half seven train as well vic

donnievic

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on January 31, 2011, 06:02:56 pm by donnievic »
paddy drfc wrote:
We're on half seven train as well vic
nice one

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on January 31, 2011, 06:24:45 pm by Berkshire Rover »
London exiles meeting in the Coal Hole pub on the strand just down from Charing Cross, guest appearance by Gartom so if you've got any questions or you just fancy meeting for a pint before the game we'll be there.

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on January 31, 2011, 11:29:02 pm by streatham dave »
Been twice had trouble once but did not come to blows. Almost everyone i've spoken to have not had a problem.However in truth a small group of Millwall fans are still bother mainly the older ones(in my experience) 40plus. As long as you keep yourself to yourself i'd say you have a 99% chance of being fine.I think I was just unlucky. If in any doubt a group of us
will be meeting in the coal hole in the strand from middayish. It's been London and South Rovers exciles meeting place for years. Don't let Millwalls reputation put you off from a good day

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on January 31, 2011, 11:31:09 pm by streatham dave »
Re read your post as a group you will be absolutely fine.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on January 31, 2011, 11:32:53 pm by BobG »
Times have changed, sure, Dave. But I will not forget, to my dying sday, what happened at the Den in 1977 when they played Ipswich Town in a Cup quarter final. I've not been there since. And I'm never going to.

It made every, every, other club look like pussies. Even the police ran away. I saw 'em do it. I just ain't going there again.

BobG

ctay

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 01, 2011, 08:10:07 am by ctay »
Yeah but that was started by some idiot Rovers fan singing 'Im forever blowing bubbles!'

DRFCTom

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 01, 2011, 03:23:56 pm by DRFCTom »
ctay wrote:
Yeah but that was started by some idiot Rovers fan singing 'Im forever blowing bubbles!'

He's either really thick or he has balls!

streatham dave

• VSC Member
« Reply #15 on February 01, 2011, 04:38:29 pm by streatham dave »
You can tell sometimes when someone is sizeing you up which is what happened to me on the occasion I had bother. I travel in colours. always have. Apart from this i keep myself to myself.Sometimes I travel in company sometimes on my own depending on what others are up to. I'm 6 ft and was about 14 1/5 stone at time(wish that was still the case as im 16 stone now) decent build. This 40 something 6ft2 (at least) skin head with tattoo's on back of his head and neck started telling me whilst I was sat down on train what he was going to do to me sexually in quite some detail. I remember thinking I'm going to have to give him whatfor here but before i did a quick headcount and realised he had 9 mates (who to be fair were not giving too much grief)Now the problem is I'm not a ten man team. I'd have given mouthy and at least one of his mates a good whack but kept my mouth shut and thankfully didn't quite come to anything.He was just a mouth and in sizeing me up he'd decided against it incase his mates didn't back him up. I would have been very worried had I been 9 stone. The other thing is i'm a teacher.I would have without doubt been suspended if i'd have got out of hospital alive.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on February 01, 2011, 04:58:10 pm by Dagenham Rover »
streatham dave wrote:
The other thing is i'm a teacher.I would have without doubt been suspended if i'd have got out of hospital alive.

Crikey Dave to be honest I'm surprised you get out of some of the schools alive down that way  :laugh:   having for my sins lived for quite some time in Norbury, well technically Thornton Heath up near the pond

TinyPortal © 2005-2012