Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 07:50:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: This be a club scout thing  (Read 1224 times)

deebee

• Forum Member
This be a club scout thing
« on January 31, 2011, 08:25:33 pm by deebee »
As I run a retail business and have a Rovers window display. Could I have a poster advertising  say for example. Get 40% cash back on your season ticket for Doncaster Rovers FC Season 2011-2012. Here.

Terms and Conditions would be
1/ Offer Open to persons who do not hold a season ticket for the 2010-2011 season
2/ Cash back paid approx 30 days after final payment made to Club ( this is to give the club chance to pay me first).

I am of course a season ticket holder myself. I could help fill in the application forms ( of which I would have plenty ) and make sure my seat number went on the form.

I would then keep 10% of the balance for my handling charge.

Also could the VSC offer a similar scheme with 10% staying in the VSC kitty.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

RedJ

• Forum Member
Re:This be a club scout thing
« Reply #1 on January 31, 2011, 08:45:04 pm by RedJ »
Ask Gartom, as he has JR's ear, as you'll know. Maybe phone the club up?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on January 31, 2011, 09:02:22 pm by Superspy »
there's no reason why not in my view. the whole point behind the scheme is to get new ST holders in. in reality the club have been very crafty, they know full well that people will offer money to the new ST holder to tempt them into signing up, in my case, i'm giving my dad and his girlfriend the whole lot, so they are getting their season tickets for half price.

however, if the club had said \"half price season tickets for new applications\".....all hell would have broken loose from the current crop of ST holders.

Gartom

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 01, 2011, 01:03:52 pm by Gartom »
Deebee - you could be the dream ticket for a lot of new ST's holders.....a handling house that benefits fans - and the VSC !!!
The club has said there is no limit to the Club Scout scheme - so I reckon we can have you as a 'VSC Recommended Club Scout Matchmaker'...wow that rolls off the tongue eh?.....But you know what I mean...
We need a flyer to help promote / get the VSC-Rovers message across - but in the meantime - please promote this idea! Could be a great FRANCHISE !!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012