Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:23:56 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Joseph Mills  (Read 1454 times)

inSODwetrust

• Forum Member
Joseph Mills
« on February 01, 2011, 10:46:59 am by inSODwetrust »
So Mills has signed another loan deal till 30th June 2011, hopefully with him staying into the summer there will be something in the pipeline for a permanent deal  :)

Is he available tonight?

COYR

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

irishcontingent

• Forum Member
Re:Joseph Mills
« Reply #1 on February 01, 2011, 10:51:36 am by irishcontingent »
If he can play on one leg ( still got shin injury) he will be eligable to play tonight. I suppose in the summer a deal might be done, but his contract at St Marys runs till July 2012.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 01, 2011, 10:53:26 am by The Red Baron »
I hope so, given that I've just seen on DROS that Lockwood (knee injury) is out.

That must mean O'Connor in the centre, as a Souza and Hird pairing doesn't bear thinking about. Therefore Chambers at right back and either Mills or Friend at left. I know which I prefer!

Hopefully Stock and Wilson will both be available to provide some midfield ballast.

Gibbo123

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 01, 2011, 01:18:40 pm by Gibbo123 »
I'd defiantly go chambers hird Jimmy and mills if fit. Lockys been ok but him and kill a have been poor last few games, hird has been good recently (exclude wolves) so hopefully him and Jim would be a good pairing.

Bretby Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 01, 2011, 06:41:12 pm by Bretby Rover »
Hope Chambers has recovered but he did not look good when he came off last week.
We are short of fullbacks. Jimmy and George seem to be the only ones fit. Hird is a must with either Webster or Souza.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012