Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 09:21:36 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Some People thought 3/1 was stupid IT'GONE NOW .. IT'S 10/3 the sky is the limit  (Read 9448 times)

Peebles Rover

• Forum Member
Waiting to see the latest cash out figure!!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
Mines jumped a tenner to £32 out of a £50 payout.

drfchound

• Forum Member
12th place with 5 to go!

And the five teams immediately below us have played more games than us.

andy didcott

• Forum Member
My cash out has jumped from £171 to £254.

dickos1

• VSC Member
I get £1300 for top half
£500 for top 7
£1400 for promotion

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Mine has gone to 49.72 for the 16.57 I put on

That's 3x my Stake plus 1p

Dabbermoo

• Forum Member
20/1 on ladbrokes for donny top 7 finish, great odds in light of current form, league position and our next 5 opponents, win on Tuesday night and I think we will finish the rest of the season unbeaten. Go to Gillingham on the last day of the season and  securing that playoff spot.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
a la Bristol Rovers after Cardiff ?

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Waiting to see the latest cash out figure!!

Mines gone up to £158 off of £50

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Are you tempted or just watching. We have the same ratio of Cashout by look of it.

Mine is 3 times my Stake plus 1p lol

Presumably if we beat Walsall theoretically I would expect Cashout to go up further

But if we drew / lost v Walsall we shouldn't go too far down as surely we should still finish 12 th or higher ?

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
I have had a few bets through season so I have 5 open bets, one of then was a tenner on promotion when this thread promoted me it was 200-1 !

I never cash out. I'm in for.....

Top half £650
Promotion £3,500

COYR!!!

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
Wow ...great position to be in.

Think you will scoop the Top Half Bet , and really hope you do the Promo as well

As Ive said a few times now Bristol Rovers made it after losing JPT Final at Cardiff scraping into Play offs last game of Season then winning Play Off Final , so can be done

normal rules

• Forum Member
Be careful on cash outs people if it goes to the wire. Bookies pull the cash out option at their own discretion. The feckers.

Ryaldinhio

• Forum Member
Wow ...great position to be in.

Think you will scoop the Top Half Bet , and really hope you do the Promo as well

As Ive said a few times now Bristol Rovers made it after losing JPT Final at Cardiff scraping into Play offs last game of Season then winning Play Off Final , so can be done

All we can do is win all of our games if we do that I honestly think we will make it, deservedly so. We would also go into the play offs having played 5-10 Cup finals to get there, none of the others would want to play us after a run of 11 straight wins.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Im leaving my cash out as I think we'll comfortably finish top half now. I also had a fiver on top 7 at 23/1 and a fiver on promotion at 67/1. The cash outs on them are both £5-6 so I may as well leave them as well I reckon. My league winners bet went well yesterday also.

All in all an exciting finish to the season, UTR!!

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
I’ve never really understood cashing out a £5/£10 or even £20 bet. The cash out is always heavily favourable to the bookie so unless you’ve got a big sum that you staked initially that you really need back it’s always better to let it run.

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
Also while im on about betting I had at the beginning of the season, before a ball was kicked, a tenner on Man city, Leicester, Portsmouth and Stockport to win their leagues at odds of 450/1. What a bet I know, and I havent said anything in case I somehow jinx it but it seems now with 8 games to go stockport are going to f**k me over, but just in case it does go to the final weekend (of the efl) and anyone hears any loud screams or very loud crying coming from the goldthorpe area, it will probably be me.

That was a decent four choices matey and the odds you got seem quite generous.
I hope it comes in for you.
3 out of 4 its twitchy bum time now

Colemans Left Hook

• Forum Member
it isn't a well known fact but the weekend we won our first match of the season at Forest Green a very large bookmaker had it's worst football weekend ever   -- bookmakers all got slaughtered with last minute switch back results  (eg the Lazarus* win for-  Tottenham over Sheff United )- who led until was it injury time ? - & was it Man u did the same trick ? -someone did  in the premiership

with all these obvious (at least on paper) favourites  winning the leagues the bookmakers are going to have fairy tale results. AGAIN

As Les Dawson would say ......... "GRIM"

*EVERYTHING IS LAZARUSTIC at the moment even Sheffield Wednesday now 17/1 for relegation

« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 04:54:53 am by Colemans Left Hook »

roversdude

• VSC Member
I had a decent 4 figure pay out and have a similar riding on promotion

Goldthorperover

• VSC Member
it isn't a well known fact but the weekend we won our first match of the season at Forest Green a very large bookmaker had it's worst football weekend ever   -- bookmakers all got slaughtered with last minute switch back results  (eg the Lazarus* win for-  Tottenham over Sheff United )- who led until was it injury time ? - & was it Man u did the same trick ? -someone did  in the premiership

with all these obvious (at least on paper) favourites  winning the leagues the bookmakers are going to have fairy tale results. AGAIN

As Les Dawson would say ......... "GRIM"

*EVERYTHING IS LAZARUSTIC at the moment even Sheffield Wednesday now 17/1 for relegation

I wouldnt say obvious favourites have won leagues 1 and 2. At the beginning of the season when I put that bet on stockport were 6/1 and around 4th favourites whilst portsmouth were even further out at 10/1. Its taken a lot of other things to go right for them (and Leicester) to win their leagues so heres hoping Man city can finish the job for me.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012