Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2024, 10:11:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Officials  (Read 1037 times)

Pliskin

• Forum Member
Officials
« on April 10, 2023, 05:22:26 pm by Pliskin »
Where do they get these people from? One of the worst performances from a set of officials I've seen in years.

Blowing the whistle every 2 minutes and basically got everything wrong.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Officials
« Reply #1 on April 10, 2023, 05:24:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Worst I've seen in years.

Absolutely stone cold penalty on Barlow in the first half. Them in the second, RSW missed a header and wiped out their lad with a headbutt in the box. How in the name of God the officials spotted neither is incredible.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 10, 2023, 06:10:17 pm by roversdude »
Plus the two saves by Mitchell that were given as goal kicks

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 10, 2023, 06:11:10 pm by mushRTID »
Shocking. Definitely a stonewaller near the end from RSW it looked an assault!

POD

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 10, 2023, 06:12:12 pm by POD »
Plus the two saves by Mitchell that were given as goal kicks

The first one was potentially save of the season.  Surely one of the officials must have seen it. 

Monkcaster_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 10, 2023, 06:12:44 pm by Monkcaster_Rover »
RSW absolutely pole axed him. Even Bobby's effort on goal he punched it in and they missed that.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 10, 2023, 06:13:51 pm by Donnywolf »
I saw it from half way line and in the back row

Great touch (from 2 above)

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on April 10, 2023, 06:14:54 pm by jmt23 »
RSW was at fault for one of the goals also, he got sucked in to a ball he could never win. It was a clear penalty for them too, the saves by Mitchell given as goal kicks, the link saying Westbrooke took it over the line.

The officials were really bad, the worst I’ve seen this year, and most of the decisions went in our favour.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on April 10, 2023, 06:32:41 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
RSW was at fault for one of the goals also, he got sucked in to a ball he could never win. It was a clear penalty for them too, the saves by Mitchell given as goal kicks, the link saying Westbrooke took it over the line.

The officials were really bad, the worst I’ve seen this year, and most of the decisions went in our favour.

The one on the edge of our box wasn't a penalty. The officials got that right. It was a foot outside the box.

Yet more Keystone Kops defending in that situation though.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on April 10, 2023, 06:34:43 pm by roversdude »

The one on the edge of our box wasn't a penalty. The officials got that right. It was a foot outside the box.

Wasn’t that conceded by Mitchell

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on April 10, 2023, 06:36:03 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Wasn’t that conceded by Mitchell

Yep. Wasn't sure which one jmt was referring to. The one by RSW was a stone cold one.

jmt23

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on April 10, 2023, 06:53:44 pm by jmt23 »
No RSW got sucked into trying to win a header he could never get, and led to their goal.

Im not sue about the incident in or out of the box with Mitchell, where I was sat it looked like a good challenge.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012