Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 03:09:55 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Furman & Quinn  (Read 1634 times)

GazLaz

• Forum Member
Furman & Quinn
« on February 08, 2014, 05:11:48 pm by GazLaz »
Abysmal. Quinn skinned time after time in the second half. People on here tell me he's "a good solid defender", don't make me laugh. Liability.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

pib

• Forum Member
Re: Furman & Quinn
« Reply #1 on February 08, 2014, 05:13:08 pm by pib »
One game definitely proves your point.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 08, 2014, 05:13:55 pm by Filo »
Abysmal. Quinn skinned time after time in the second half. People on here tell me he's "a good solid defender", don't make me laugh. Liability.

And what does that have to do with Furman?

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 08, 2014, 05:32:43 pm by GazLaz »
I've seen them both play plenty of times. They stand out like a sore thumb in what is in essence quite a good team now.

Surrey Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 08, 2014, 06:57:53 pm by Surrey Rover »

Totally agree. Can see why Dickov is always starting others ahead of Quinn. The thing that got me was he'd stood off the left winger giving him the freedom of Brighton that led to the goal that was disallowed and then two minutes later does more of the same that loses us the match.

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 08, 2014, 07:15:12 pm by GazLaz »
His "jockeying" of players when they shape to run at him is comical. It does nothing to stop the player, he's a yard too far away from the player every time. You can't stand off like that at this level. Their gaffer brought LuaLua on knowing this as well. I actually feel uncomfortable watching him play, you can't knock his effort at all but that's jot enough.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012