Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:54:23 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Meite may need surgery................  (Read 1414 times)

LincsRover

• VSC Member
Meite may need surgery................
« on March 08, 2014, 08:33:34 pm by LincsRover »
........to remove Nakhi wells from his pocket! How good was Meite today? Made Nakhi look like a little boy - great performance all round in defence!

:boxing:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

podrover73

• Forum Member
Re: Meite may need surgery................
« Reply #1 on March 08, 2014, 08:59:53 pm by podrover73 »

Nice one,  was worried for a second there,thought we had another injury scare

bangormaine

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 08, 2014, 10:52:11 pm by bangormaine »
This is Mrs Bangormaine here, after reading the headline of this post he had one of his turns. Fortunately he always leaves a short video on the Desktop of his computer for occasions like this. I hit play and the last minute of last seasons Brentford match soon brought him round. He is now taking things steady watching the recording of the Rovers Leeds match from Wembley. This always puts him in a good mood. I'm off to make a mug of Tetley for him.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 09, 2014, 01:44:07 am by Sammy Chung was King »
I Nearly had a funny turn there,Meite out i was thinking,who did we get to cover,the mind was working over time,he does an old fashioned centre half job,wins the ball,wins the headers,and doesn't try to be Glenn Hoddle,spraying the passes about,he plays it nice and simple,and gives it to the players who can do the damage,an inspired signing,and worth at least another contract if we stay up,which i've never wavered from we will :thumbsup:

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 09, 2014, 02:09:54 am by Dare to dream! »
He was great today so was Tamas. Meite is surprisingly comfortable on the ball advanced playmaker at one point in the first half today! haha

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 09, 2014, 02:12:53 am by Sammy Chung was King »
I Honestly think the Meite/Tamas combo is more solid and dependable,they work well together,i remember them playing against us for West Brom a fair few years ago,and they were very hard to beat,class the pair of them.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012