Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 10:12:49 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I've had a dream  (Read 1113 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
I've had a dream
« on March 17, 2014, 07:29:29 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Dead vivid it was. I was walking the dog when I thought he looked a bit tired so I decided to call in the Railway tavern in Bentley for a pint. Stood at the bar was a bloke with a Sheffield Wednesday shirt on. The dog growled and showed his teeth to him. The bloke asked me why the dog was growling. I told him that he was once kicked by a Wednesday fan and he recognises the shirt. “He goes barmy when he’s at Tesco’s with all those carrier bags”, I said.

I tied the dog to a chair and left him there snarling as I continued the conversation with the Wednesday fan. I was going to ask him if he was actually from Sheffield, but then thought that he might have been offended if he wasn’t. I told him that the dog dislikes Sheffield Wednesday so much that every time Donny beat them he dances on his hind legs. The bloke asked what the dog’s reaction was when Wednesday beat Donny.  I said “Don’t know mate, he’s only five!”  The Wendy fan then asked “what about when Wednesday score against Donny?”  I said “I told you, he’s only five”!

I asked him if he fancied a game of darts. He said it’s that long since he’d played he can’t remember the rules. I said that’s OK I’ll go first, you can go in goal. He said “we’re not all thick you know, there are signs of intelligent life in Sheffield!”  I said “yes, they say ‘Doncaster 26 miles’!”

Next thing the dream flashed to Saturday night, following the Wednesday match. I don’t recollect anything about being at the game, but the dog was dancing on his hind legs as he watched  Rovers beat Wednesday 2-0 on the football league show!.......

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

rover-n-out

• Forum Member
Re: I've had a dream
« Reply #1 on March 17, 2014, 07:52:58 pm by rover-n-out »
Bentley, you've certainly missed your vocation.
Your dreams are one of the highlights of this forum and I always look forward to your nocturnal adventures.

The Tesco quip had me in stitches. You really should be invited to a Rovers Dinner and recount some of your adventures as an after dinner speaker.

I'd certainly pay to sit and listen to "The Nocturnal Adventures of the Bentley Bullet".
Keep it up mate.   

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 17, 2014, 08:17:28 pm by RedJ »
Bentley, you've certainly missed your vocation.
Your dreams are one of the highlights of this forum and I always look forward to your nocturnal adventures.

The Tesco quip had me in stitches. You really should be invited to a Rovers Dinner and recount some of your adventures as an after dinner speaker.

I'd certainly pay to sit and listen to "The Nocturnal Adventures of the Bentley Bullet".
Keep it up mate.   

That sounds like some low budget smut film. :laugh:

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on March 17, 2014, 10:46:43 pm by hoolahoop »
Just surprised that anyone would have the balls to wear a Wendy shirt within the Borough these days.
Great dream BB :)

donny dave

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on March 17, 2014, 11:42:31 pm by donny dave »
Nice one BB.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on March 18, 2014, 01:58:16 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Buster Edwards had a dream in the ''Great Train robbery film Buster'',and look what happened to that poor sod,Phil Collins played him in the film :rolleyes:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012