Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 09:34:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Cheryl Cole dumps Ashley  (Read 3598 times)

muff licker

• Forum Member
Cheryl Cole dumps Ashley
« on February 23, 2010, 04:54:45 pm by muff licker »
been confirmed what was inevitable, Ashley Cole has been dumped by his wife.
Makes you wonder what goes around some peoples head, now apart from my missus, Cheryl Cole is one of the best looking women i will ever see. Now i know they say looks aren't everything, but what the f**k is going on in Ashley Cole's head, i mean to cheat on your wife is something (which i find dispicable anyway) but to cheat on someone as good looking as Cheryl Cole, makes me wonder what the hell goes on in peoples head and what they think when they 'play away' - quiet literally in AC case.

Bizarre to say the least, and its a good job im happy in my relationship as i couldn't stand being pestered by Cheryl again.   :P

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:Cheryl Cole dumps Ashley
« Reply #1 on February 23, 2010, 05:04:37 pm by Filo »
muff licker wrote:
but what the f**k is going on in Ashley Cole's head   :P

Simple, too much money combined with little or no brains, the overpaid t**ts have`nt lived in the real world, they think they can get away with anything!

Anyway Cheryl, if you fancy a bit of overweight rough, just give me a call, better than them southern puffs any day  ;)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 23, 2010, 06:54:36 pm by jucyberry »
Just because she is pretty and can cry to order on the Xfactor doesn't mean she can't be disgusting at home...no one knows. perhaps she isn't all that when the cameras aren't around.......or perhaps he is just a serial shagger..

they do say you don't know what someone is like till you live with them after all..........

The L J Monk

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 23, 2010, 10:03:46 pm by The L J Monk »
Wasn't it a bit convenient that the black, \"allegedly\" gay, footballer married the female pop-star with A-List aspirations carrying a conviction for ABH, allegedly motivated by a racist character. Two birds one stone - how can he be gay now, how can she be racist now.

A few years on, CC becomes the nation's darling with a career that has firmly taken off, AC is now regarded as a womaniser, job done....time for a divorce. Take a bow Max Clifford.

BLIR

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on February 23, 2010, 11:22:46 pm by BLIR »
jucyberry wrote:
Just because she is pretty and can cry to order on the Xfactor doesn't mean she can't be disgusting at home...no one knows.

Quite.

I'm sure she's not disgusting, I had her down as dirty - well absolutely filthy to be honest  :laugh:

Cheryl, give me a shout if you want a proper servicing off a proper Northern bloke  :P

I'll give her the best 10 seconds of her life  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on February 23, 2010, 11:32:31 pm by Filo »
Two`s up BLIR? she can have the best 15 seconds of her life after a good Yorkshire seeing to  :laugh:

BLIR

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 23, 2010, 11:35:58 pm by BLIR »
Filo wrote:
Two`s up BLIR? she can have the best 15 seconds of her life after a good Yorkshire seeing to  :laugh:

Ok mate, but no reach arounds!!!!!!

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on February 24, 2010, 12:27:58 pm by Mike_F »
The L J Monk wrote:
Wasn't it a bit convenient that the black, \"allegedly\" gay, footballer married the female pop-star with A-List aspirations carrying a conviction for ABH, allegedly motivated by a racist character. Two birds one stone - how can he be gay now, how can she be racist now.

A few years on, CC becomes the nation's darling with a career that has firmly taken off, AC is now regarded as a womaniser, job done....time for a divorce. Take a bow Max Clifford.

Ditto. I've been saying the same thing all along.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 24, 2010, 01:28:28 pm by RobTheRover »
I was on a train from Leeds to KX about 5 years ago, coming home from a meeting, and Ashley Cole and the biggest bruiser I'd ever seen set down in the seats opposite me.

\"Afternoon Ashley\", says I with a smile.  Cole just looked out of the windows and this bruiser looks at me like he'd pull my head off and sh1t down my neck hole if I said owt to AC again.

I decided within 4.2 nanoseconds of that incident that Ashley Cole was a proper cnut.  I like Cheryl though.

Mike_F

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on February 24, 2010, 03:44:03 pm by Mike_F »
He had to \"play away\" to give the marriage of convenience a believable conclusion.

For Ashley it's a case of:
\"I'm not a big gayer, I've even been boffing other birds behind my gorgeous wife's back\".

And for Cheryl:
\"I'm not a racist, I said how much I fancied every young black lad on the X-Factor and I married a black fella but he's cheated on me so I have to leave him.\"

Job done.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012