Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 03:59:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Police, so there is a problem, lets hope this goes to fixing it.  (Read 4663 times)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
Re: Police, so there is a problem, lets hope this goes to fixing it.
« Reply #60 on October 03, 2021, 12:44:12 pm by Sprotyrover »
The Yorkshire ripper could have been caught much earlier but the investigation was blundered.
That was 40 yearsago you idiot, they were using card referencing because they did not have computers in those days, they studied the mistakes of the Ripper enquiry and invented the Holmes software investigation system.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on October 03, 2021, 01:12:47 pm by Sprotyrover »
Here is a question for you Sydders you have gone to London in your Rovers Shirt to watch the mighty Red and whites you get separated from your mates and find yourself in a street on your own at one end of the street Six Mill wall supporters appear, one is a white male one is a white male wearing a Pink Pride top one is female LGBT one is Black the rest are wearing hoods and face masks, they see you and whoop with Joy and start advancing towards you somewhat menacingly they start singing the Mill wall song,suddenly a BMW pulls up behind you it has beacons Sirens and battenberg reflexive paint scheme the dreaded Metropolitain Police Badge is a daubed ed on the vehicle, a huge man gets out of the car he looks like a Bin man and is wearing a stab vest a Walkie talkie, is wielding a Casio baton on his Vest is the dreaded Met Police Badge. The Officer states you are in grave danger and offers you a lift to safety. Another group of Millwall fans has appeared at the othe end of the street they are also happy to see you!. What do you do.?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 05:02:30 pm by Sprotyrover »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on October 03, 2021, 09:25:44 pm by SydneyRover »
Here is a question for you Sydders you have gone to London in your Rovers Shirt to watch the mighty Red and whites you get separated from your mates and find yourself in a street on your own at one end of the street Six Mill wall supporters appear, one is a white male one is a white male wearing a Pink Pride top one is female LGBT one is Black the rest are wearing hoods and face masks, they see you and whoop with Joy and start advancing towards you somewhat menacingly they start singing the Mill wall song,suddenly a BMW pulls up behind you it has beacons Sirens and battenberg reflexive paint scheme the dreaded Metropolitain Police Badge is a daubed ed on the vehicle, a huge man gets out of the car he looks like a Bin man and is wearing a stab vest a Walkie talkie, is wielding a Casio baton on his Vest is the dreaded Met Police Badge. The Officer states you are in grave danger and offers you a lift to safety. Another group of Millwall fans has appeared at the othe end of the street they are also happy to see you!. What do you do.?

I warn the Millwall supporters to stick together, start filming on their phones to avoid false charges and possible sexual assault even murder.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on October 03, 2021, 09:37:52 pm by scawsby steve »
Sydney, genuine question; have you ever been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia?

I'm only asking because I'm concerned about you.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #64 on October 03, 2021, 09:40:50 pm by SydneyRover »
Sydney, genuine question; have you ever been diagnosed with Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Don't be Steve, I know how to handle kidders and sw**kers just fine.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on October 03, 2021, 09:42:48 pm by drfchound »

Symptoms may include:
Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based in reality. ...
Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. ...
Disorganized thinking (speech). ...
Extremely disorganized or abnormal motor behavior. ...
Negative symptoms

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on October 03, 2021, 09:43:37 pm by SydneyRover »
Oh look here

''Evidence of ‘vulgar and sexist’ WhatsApp texts ignored, says ex-Met detective
Paige Kimberley claims she wrote to Priti Patel and Cressida Dick about messages, but they did not respond''

they were warned but chose to ignore it,

You ok with that Steve?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on October 03, 2021, 09:44:41 pm by SydneyRover »

Symptoms may include:
Delusions. These are false beliefs that are not based in reality. ...
Hallucinations. These usually involve seeing or hearing things that don't exist. ...
Disorganized thinking (speech). ...
Extremely disorganized or abnormal motor behavior. ...
Negative symptoms

I'll bow to your own personal experience hound

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on October 03, 2021, 09:47:45 pm by drfchound »
I forgot to mention asking questions but never answering any.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on October 03, 2021, 09:49:59 pm by SydneyRover »
I forgot to mention asking questions but never answering any.

Yep you got that right you're the world champ at that hound.

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on October 03, 2021, 09:53:38 pm by drfchound »
Yeah right.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on October 03, 2021, 09:54:14 pm by SydneyRover »
We now know how 'the met' deals with complaints and information about them ... they shoot the messenger ............. not literally that we know of

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2021/oct/03/vulgar-and-sexist-whatsapp-evidence-ignored-says-ex-met-detective

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #72 on October 03, 2021, 09:56:13 pm by SydneyRover »
Maybe it's time for Internal Affairs to demand to see all members of the police's electronic devices, those that refuse should go.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on October 03, 2021, 10:04:05 pm by scawsby steve »
Maybe it's time for Internal Affairs to demand to see all members of the police's electronic devices, those that refuse should go.

Maybe the world should be run by Big Brother, as in the film "1984". I nominate you for that role, Sydney.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #74 on October 03, 2021, 10:08:57 pm by SydneyRover »

Maybe the world should be run by Big Brother, as in the film "1984". I nominate you for that role, Sydney.

So you don't think our police should be squeaky clean Steve? normally I wouldn't support this sort of stuff myself but the police service need to be cleaned out, top to bottom, you must have read what that idiot Nth Yorks police superintendent said, sounds like he was born in 1884.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on October 03, 2021, 10:12:49 pm by Sprotyrover »
I think your friendly Millwall Supporters will subject you to the 'Treatment' and 'Ointment' you so richly deserve. !

I warn the Millwall supporters to stick together, start filming on their phones to avoid false charges and possible sexual assault even murder.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #76 on October 03, 2021, 10:24:15 pm by SydneyRover »
I think your friendly Millwall Supporters will subject you to the 'Treatment' and 'Ointment' you so richly deserve. !

there is no place in football or society for those the promote violence sprot you'd fit in well with johnson. You have noticed that most of this thread concerns violence of some type?

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on October 03, 2021, 10:36:04 pm by Sprotyrover »
By the way how is your other lets defund the Police ally doing Sasha Johnson? I she still in a Coma,if she ever comes out of it and manages to speak again I wonder what her new views on the Police will be?

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #78 on October 03, 2021, 10:40:18 pm by SydneyRover »
By the way how is your other lets defund the Police ally doing Sasha Johnson? I she still in a Coma,if she ever comes out of it and manages to speak again I wonder what her new views on the Police will be?

It's best not to drink and post sprot

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #79 on October 04, 2021, 12:27:07 am by SydneyRover »
Very good post normal rules, every profession has the odd evil person in and if the guy was not a copper he probably would have found another way to commit this horrible crime

''Just last month, Her Majesty's Inspectorate of Constabulary said there was an epidemic of violence against women and girls that deserved the same resources and focus as terrorism''

''Sue Fish, the former chief constable of Nottinghamshire, says there is a significant minority in uniform who are "actively deviant" - misogynistic officers who are abusing power - some of whom are in turn involved in domestic and sexual abuse.

In 2016, she ordered her force to start recording misogyny as a hate crime - and the Law Commission, which advises ministers on major legal reforms will soon publish its own proposals on the issue''

''Sue Fish says she has seen nothing from either the prime minister or Dame Cressida Dick that shows they understand how pervasive this culture is''

The same for plenty of others aye bp?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on October 04, 2021, 09:37:30 am by drfchound »
(From the above post)
Sue Fish, the former chief constable of Nottinghamshire, says there is a significant minority in uniform who are "actively deviant

Isn’t that what Blackpool said?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 09:39:36 am by drfchound »

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #81 on October 04, 2021, 09:47:51 am by SydneyRover »
(From the above post)
Sue Fish, the former chief constable of Nottinghamshire, says there is a significant minority in uniform who are "actively deviant

What are you saying hound?

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on October 04, 2021, 09:51:18 am by drfchound »
(From the above post)

What are you saying hound?

I agree with both of you on the above point.

SydneyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #83 on October 04, 2021, 09:54:08 am by SydneyRover »
I'm not sure Sue Fish, the former chief constable of Nottinghamshire would agree with you or I doubt it would have been such a concern to her.

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
Many people who actively seek positions of power do so for reasons other than money. Egotistical reasons such as power, control and status. Many of them show sociopathic or even psychopathological  traits.

The people who can manipulate, coerce, blackmail, boss, deceive and communicate effectively will always rise to the top in society above the quiet intelligent introvert with integrity and values who people perceive as weak.

Which is why the people who can be trusted the least are the police, politicians, senior managers of large organisations such as the NHS, surgeons, and many others and why society is a f**king mess.

Fortunately for me i generally do not trust anyone. Possibly only a handful or people in the world.  Not a healthy way to live admittedly but one that never fails to laugh when i see stories of persistent failure by the police, Government etc with the line 'we need to make sure that lessons have been learned'.

Which, of course, never are.

Authority is to be challenged as fundamentally unfair and corrupt. Until it can prove otherwise. It is not to be blindly trusted as that's where the problems start.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 10:28:24 am by ColinDouglasHandshake »

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
Another issue is the lack of accountability.

Cressida Dick should be sacked with immediate effect and put on criminal trial. Her pension should be stopped.

All the policemen who shared these diabolical messages with Couzens and each other should also have been suspended and if proven to be culpable of participating in 'banter' about rape and other deviant filth, then they too should be sacked and receive a criminal record.

Why do the Government try to preserve the standing of scum? Because Angela Raynor was right - the Tories are all scum themselves. Takes one to know one.

There is no accountability anymore and thus everyone these days can simply do a Jose Mourinho.

Fail continually in their cosy position of responsibility, but continue to be employed.

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on October 04, 2021, 01:19:04 pm by Sprotyrover »
Since the Police recruit from the general Population and they won't even entertain you if you have a conviction .What does that say about the state of the Nation!

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
Another issue is the lack of accountability.

Cressida Dick should be sacked with immediate effect and put on criminal trial. Her pension should be stopped.

All the policemen who shared these diabolical messages with Couzens and each other should also have been suspended and if proven to be culpable of participating in 'banter' about rape and other deviant filth, then they too should be sacked and receive a criminal record.

Why do the Government try to preserve the standing of scum? Because Angela Raynor was right - the Tories are all scum themselves. Takes one to know one.

There is no accountability anymore and thus everyone these days can simply do a Jose Mourinho.

Fail continually in their cosy position of responsibility, but continue to be employed.

Perhaps if labour want her sacked they should say so, the London mayor certainly backs her for one...

ColinDouglasHandshake

• Forum Member
I also forgot to point out that Mrs Raynor and much of her party are also of the same cloth. Scum. They don't get to point the finger at the Tories when they are just as bad.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on October 04, 2021, 04:58:03 pm by normal rules »
A nurse has pleaded not guilty to murdering eight babies and attempting to murder another 10.
Lucy Letby, 31, is accused of murdering five boys and three girls at the Countess of Chester Hospital between June 2015 and June 2016.
She is also accused of the attempted murder of five boys and five girls.
Ms Letby, of Arran Avenue in Hereford, repeated "not guilty" to all 18 charges as she appeared at Manchester Crown Court via video-link.
She is due to go on trial in October 2022.

Does this mean the MSM start hammering the nhs like they do the police.?
No of course it doesn’t. Some on here would disagree I’m sure. That’s if they apply the same rationale to that whenever the police appear in the media spotlight.
Does this mean the nhs have to re evaluate their vetting and recruitment process for all their staff? Should the head of the nhs get sacked. . ?
Can we ever trust nurses again. How would you feel if you were an expectant mum and you had to go to a maternity suite. ?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012