Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 04:06:03 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Leeds scum  (Read 7359 times)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
Re: Leeds scum
« Reply #30 on October 19, 2012, 11:26:13 pm by hoolahoop »
Surely VD is an STD !

True unfortunate use of initials Wolfie ..........I'm surprised it's not been noticed before ;)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on October 20, 2012, 12:34:56 am by MrFrost »
Before we start showing sympathy for the Wendies, aren't we forgetting when their fans invaded the pitch and Clint Hill was assaulted?

nice one rovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on October 20, 2012, 12:35:35 am by nice one rovers »
I'm pretty sure he'd be a sewer rat had the boot been on the other  foot and warnocks bum boy kenny has been assaulted. One contradiction after another the mans a f***ing tool !

Surely a good smack would have little effect on Paddy Kenny, he's had loads of it before!

godlike1

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on October 20, 2012, 12:36:41 am by godlike1 »
Leeds fans have always been big headed t*****s and always will be big headed t*****s I say start a campaign to ban them from all away grounds in the country and then their own shit home of a stadium. That would solve all the problems don't let the t**ts in and yes i do think all Leeds fans are t**ts :-)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #34 on October 20, 2012, 12:56:45 am by Filo »
I listened to Radio Sheffield phone in after the game and a Leeds fan phoned in claiming they were provoked by chants referring to Istanbul, unbelievable! from a set of fans that have dined out for decades singing songs about Munich and Hysel

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on October 20, 2012, 01:02:01 am by MrFrost »
The Wednesday fans can stop crying about it though like I said.They have short memories seeing as their fans were guilty of the same thing a couple of years ago. Both as bad as each other.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #36 on October 20, 2012, 01:15:13 am by Glyn_Wigley »
Before we start showing sympathy for the Wendies, aren't we forgetting when their fans invaded the pitch and Clint Hill was assaulted?

Isn't that hearsay? :/

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #37 on October 20, 2012, 01:17:54 am by MrFrost »

Have a look on YouTube. If you know how to work it.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #38 on October 20, 2012, 01:31:15 am by Glyn_Wigley »

Have a look on YouTube. If you know how to work it.

Go look up the definition of hearsay. If you know how to.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #39 on October 20, 2012, 01:50:41 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
Unbelievable. What I found so repulsive was when the guy jumped back in to the seats he was greeted as a hero by a few, and tolerated by the rest. Not one person showed any remorse or actions to disapprove of what he'd done.

Now, given some actions of some similar morons who claim to support DRFC recently, I'm not taking the moral high ground and saying "Scummy bas**rds" because not all Leeds fans fall in to this category.

However, as mentioned above, with Wembley in mind when you see Leeds 'fans' fighting each other  en masse, then you know it's on a different scale to what happened at Hartlepool.

The phrase that springs to mind when thinking about the mentality of folk who follow the nearly Champions of Europe is "Small Dick Syndrome".  Inferiority complex.

If you follow DRFC, you have the advantage over our more infamous neighbours because......(I'm sure you can say why) ?

drfcbenny625

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on October 20, 2012, 04:12:01 am by drfcbenny625 »
Even if chants about Turkey or whatever were being sung it doesnt give them the right to do what they did. Kirkland wasnt the one chanting so why smack him? Absolute disgrace especially when all the scum applauded the guy

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #41 on October 20, 2012, 09:54:27 am by Colin C No.3 »
Can't understand why JR thinks so highly of Warnock. He's so full of himself & 'cleverly' built up over the years, this reputation of being a passionate, no nonsence throw back to the 'good old managers' of yesteryear. In actual fact, he's a ranting maniac who believes his voice is the only one that matters, berating officials at post match interviews cos he thinks that gives him 'street cred' & sucking up to the fans of whichever team he happens to be managing at the time, regardless of their behaviour.

Calling Diouf a sewer rat then signing him, that says it all.

I hope Leeds prove to be his downfall by getting relegated. It would be so fitting for club, fans & manager, not to mention Chairman.

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on October 20, 2012, 10:06:10 am by MrFrost »
Warnock came over quite well until he said Kirkland went over like a sack of spuds. I don't know what Dave Jones was smoking though saying the abuse he had was a form of racism?

A shocking incident, still however no worse than when Clint Hill was assaulted by a Wednesday fan, which they all seem to have forgotten about. Or when Steve Evans was assaulted at Belle Vue.

I wonder if Kitson would have been assaulted last season at the KMS if stewards and Police had not kept fans back.

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on October 20, 2012, 10:22:40 am by uptonson »
At least Kitson was quilty of cheating and robbery, Kirkland did nothing except let a goal in and it was Leeds who benefitted.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:48:36 am by uptonson »

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #44 on October 20, 2012, 10:39:19 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Warnock, Bates, Leeds fans. A match made in heaven.

The M621 is like an open sewer, collecting effluent from round the country and dumping the concentrated, unpleasant shite at Elland Road.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #45 on October 20, 2012, 10:42:19 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Mr Frost

Jones has had a decade of putting up with the biggest w**kers in society shouting "paedophile" at his every weekend. The bloke must be sick to the back teeth with it. If he has a rant about it every now and then, I'll forgive him the odd inconsistency.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:55:48 am by BillyStubbsTears »

uptonson

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on October 20, 2012, 10:51:30 am by uptonson »
Warnock, Bates, Leeds fans. A match made in heaven.

The M621 is like an open sewer, collecting effluent from round the country and dumping the concentrated, unpleasant shite at Elland Road.

And Warnock on his own admission collected the sewer rat !!!

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on October 20, 2012, 04:44:20 pm by ditch_drfc »
Disgusting act by leeds fans. But like we can talk at the moment. We've hardly had great press recently

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #48 on October 20, 2012, 07:21:26 pm by bobjimwilly »
I think we can comment actually. One mental case smearing his own shit and a few people fighting each other does not compare with the trouble leeds fans cause year in year out. When was the last time Rovers fans assaulted an opposition player? When was the last time our fans ripped up seats and chucked them on the pitch? When was the last time we started throwing missiles at opposition fans at away grounds? Not many travelling fans from other clubs can be compared on the same level as the average travelling leeds fan, and we certain aren't on that list!

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on October 21, 2012, 01:38:56 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Have a look around your village where you live,you must know a Leeds fan,how many of them can you say ''He's a nice bloke'' not many,they tend to be the trouble makers of each village,they seem to love the link of we are Leeds and everybody is scared of us,what they don't realise is that the majority of us,go to football to watch it,at the Play-off final some of them were a disgrace,trying to start fights with our fans,just because Little old Donny had beat them,this was going on while police were stood near them,i wouldn't go as far to say they are all scum,because some of the guys are just like us,normal people who love the game,on the way to the Play-off final we had a good laugh with a massive bunch of their fans no trouble at all,anyway i was talking to this bloke one day,i said''don't you go to the football'',he said ''no i'm into Rugby'',and there had been some trouble at a game,he said ''you wouldn't get that trouble at rugby,there's no segregation,and the fans have a laugh and a drink together,win or lose'',i thought that was a really sad statement really,rugby though it has it's moments,seems to have a better atmosphere,more friendly than football,why is that?

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on October 21, 2012, 01:41:23 am by RedJ »
my mam always used to say you've got the gentlemen playing footy and the thugs in the stands but gentlemen watching rugby and thugs on the pitch :laugh:

ditch_drfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #51 on October 21, 2012, 08:14:48 am by ditch_drfc »
BJW I don't think it's right for us to slag off leeds fans on this occasion. I'm all for slagging them off when I can, but like I said, when we've had one fan smearing shit around a toilet and another group of fans getting arrested and banned we can't exactly jump out of our seats and condemn all leeds fans.

It's been happening to us on other forums and you lot chirp up about it.

Also Sammy Chung, i've got quite a few friends that are Leeds fans and they are some of the most decent people you'll meet. Most the people i work with are Leeds fans and like i said, they are decent people. Although I do admit, and even I think it, that Leeds fans have that typical "knob head" image.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #52 on October 22, 2012, 12:33:40 pm by GM-MarkB »
4 months for running on the pitch and assaulting the Goalkeeper

6 months for swimmiing in the Thames and getting in the way of a couple of boats

:facepalm:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on October 22, 2012, 12:48:19 pm by MachoMadness »
Leeds fans have a minority of idiots just like everyone else. However, I do think it's a larger minority than other clubs.

Also, 4 months and a 5 year ban is a joke. If he's stupid enough to do it once (breaching banning orders in the process) there's nowt to stop him doing it (or at least something similar) again.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #54 on October 22, 2012, 12:51:43 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Leeds fans have a minority of idiots just like everyone else. However, I do think it's a larger minority than other clubs.

Also, 4 months and a 5 year ban is a joke. If he's stupid enough to do it once (breaching banning orders in the process) there's nowt to stop him doing it (or at least something similar) again.

What more can they do?  It's a longer sentence than the guy who assaulted my Dad got and that was a far worse assault.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #55 on October 22, 2012, 01:27:15 pm by MachoMadness »
I see where you're coming from bfyp. Honestly, I think it should be a lifetime ban (which I know he can violate, but there is something more intimidating about a life ban) and, considering this isn't his first offence, at least double that sentence. I agree there isn't much more to be done short of the FA punishing Leeds themselves, which might make the fans think twice, but in a week where we were all calling for Serbia to be banned for 10 years, it seems a bit toothless in comparison.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #56 on October 22, 2012, 01:46:34 pm by Wellred »
I see where you're coming from bfyp. Honestly, I think it should be a lifetime ban (which I know he can violate, but there is something more intimidating about a life ban) and, considering this isn't his first offence, at least double that sentence. I agree there isn't much more to be done short of the FA punishing Leeds themselves, which might make the fans think twice, but in a week where we were all calling for Serbia to be banned for 10 years, it seems a bit toothless in comparison.

But maybe by banning the club then fans wouldn't be so quick to welcome these idiots back into their fold?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012