Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:43:03 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Keshi Anderson  (Read 9171 times)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Keshi Anderson
« on October 20, 2015, 10:58:39 pm by Copps is Magic »
I'm starting...  slowly but surely to get the same sort of tingles I got when I watched Blundell and Sharp in their primes. I've just seen his goal on the telly, great composure in the dying minutes. Young, energetic, wants to play, seems to be loving playing for us and most important of all has that rare ability to be in the right place to bang it in. You can see it is just ingrained in him. We need this lad for the entire season because he could bang in 20+.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Keshi Anderson
« Reply #1 on October 20, 2015, 11:05:01 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Agree with that.

dknward2

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 20, 2015, 11:13:33 pm by dknward2 »
Think if hes doing well and we keep climbing the table they (palace) will want him to stay and keep getting 1st team games and goals

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 20, 2015, 11:34:46 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
I would be getting a fee agreed for him, he fits into the team just right, i also see him getting wasted at Palace, look at the strikers they have he has a lot to get by to even get on the bench.
Get a fee agreed before he scores any more, because he will, then we will lose him to another team on loan, at least ask about a permanent deal.

Wade Falana

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on October 20, 2015, 11:40:51 pm by Wade Falana »
I would be getting a fee agreed for him, he fits into the team just right, i also see him getting wasted at Palace, look at the strikers they have he has a lot to get by to even get on the bench.
Get a fee agreed before he scores any more, because he will, then we will lose him to another team on loan, at least ask about a permanent deal.

Sorry Sammy but there is no way Palace will be looking to sell him at the minute unless we bid a ridicules fee (which we won't do) Theyve only just got him from non league, developed him in their reserves and loaned him to us for experience. It's more than likely he'll do well for us until Christmas then be off on loan to a Championship club, the best we can hope for is that we get him until the end of the season.

Why would Palace want to sell him now?

Superspy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on October 21, 2015, 12:18:04 am by Superspy »
Haven't they just put him on a 5 year contract or something daft?

newyankee

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on October 21, 2015, 01:46:36 am by newyankee »
If we are doing well and he likes being here, I can see Palace letting him stay for the full season. I doubt we would be able to afford to buy him, but if he can do the job for us and then go back to Palace and do well for them, I will be well pleased.

djoftherovers1

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 21, 2015, 06:58:07 am by djoftherovers1 »
He signed a 18 month contract last January so he is a free agent at the end of this season. I expect palace will be wanting to do something about that pretty sharpish. This is what I'd love rovers to do, spot and take a gamble on a young non league player, if they have an eye for goal they must be worth a gamble. On Palace website it says they only paid 30k for Keshi..

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on October 21, 2015, 07:36:24 am by Rovers91 »

There's no chance of us getting him on a permanent deal, he's a young lad who's scoring for fun in there development squad and has gone out on loan and impressed. Pardew will want to try and bring him through.

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on October 21, 2015, 07:55:14 am by hoolahoop »
Pardew is a patient man he doesn't need to throw him to the Championship "wolves" post Christmas. He can quietly build up his confidence here or until at least until they have a major injury crisis or need to play just a little bit differently because they lack a goal threat.
He will be far more comfortable leaving him under the tutelage of DF.

Why rush things for the player ? there is a lot of work to be done to polish up this little gem yet. :)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 07:57:50 am by hoolahoop »

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on October 21, 2015, 08:34:52 am by the vicar »
He Keshi said him self he wants to be at Palace long term but enjoying it here for now so cant see him signing for us permanently but wish he would 

Capmeister

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on October 21, 2015, 08:57:17 am by Capmeister »
Good player. Puts himself about. Never stops running. Knows where the onion bag is

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #12 on October 21, 2015, 09:28:16 am by The Red Baron »
No chance of signing him permanently, but every chance of extending his loan to the end of the season come January.

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on October 21, 2015, 10:59:33 am by Colin C No.3 »
Fact is he came from non league. That's where we need to be 'spotting' this sort of talent as well as league players.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #14 on October 21, 2015, 12:55:08 pm by IDM »
I think we should get the best of him whilst we can.  Use him to help us win games and climb the table, therefore becoming a more attractive proposition to other players and potential loanees.  Plus he gives competition for the othe forwards to up their game.

Canadian Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on October 21, 2015, 01:02:17 pm by Canadian Rover »
Play him, support him, develop him...let him go back to Palace and ask them for another forward we can develop for them....oh and ask if they'll throw in a centre half too.

Dare to dream!

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on October 21, 2015, 01:04:31 pm by Dare to dream! »
If his contract runs out at the end of this season I don't see why were unlikely to buy him? Palace will want a fee for him at least and I can't see him being in there plans, not prem standard is he?

red w(h)ine

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on October 21, 2015, 01:10:32 pm by red w(h)ine »
The only possible way that we would sign Keshi if he keeps up this form is if
a) Palace don't want him and
b) we get promoted

cpfc1983

« Reply #18 on October 21, 2015, 01:14:23 pm by cpfc1983 »
Palace fan here, I'm so please he's playing well for you.  I've seen him play in a few Development games for us and he's looked really good, but you never know if that's going to translate in to real competitive games.

I don't see us selling him any time soon although I hope his loan is extended with you.

Our striker situation is so dire at the moment, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we took him back for the January period and give him a game or two if it doesn't improve.

Pards himself came from non-league and Keshi was one of his first buys.  Parish (one of our co-chairmen and the voice of our owners) likes the idea of having a strong academy with players progressing through the ranks and playing for Palace.

Incidentally, what are my chances of getting Millwall away ticket with you guys?

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on October 21, 2015, 01:41:09 pm by RedRover45 »
Palace fan here, I'm so please he's playing well for you.  I've seen him play in a few Development games for us and he's looked really good, but you never know if that's going to translate in to real competitive games.

I don't see us selling him any time soon although I hope his loan is extended with you.

Our striker situation is so dire at the moment, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we took him back for the January period and give him a game or two if it doesn't improve.

Pards himself came from non-league and Keshi was one of his first buys.  Parish (one of our co-chairmen and the voice of our owners) likes the idea of having a strong academy with players progressing through the ranks and playing for Palace.

Incidentally, what are my chances of getting Millwall away ticket with you guys?

Very good mate, we won't sell out as its a Tues night and it's highly likely that you'll be able to pay on the gate.

roversontheup

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on October 21, 2015, 03:39:43 pm by roversontheup »
Saw Keshi at the gym this morning. He was limping. Didn't ask what the problem was but probably took a bad knock last night. Hope he is a quick healer!

newyankee

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on October 21, 2015, 04:46:48 pm by newyankee »
Hey Roversotheup, funny you should mention Keshi limping, I noticed him doing the same after the warm down last night. He was behind Darren Ferguson as he was interviewed and you can see him visibly limping.  Hope it is nothing serious.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on October 21, 2015, 05:06:33 pm by karldew »

Maybe someone on here could sort you a ticket out if you pay them over Paypal or something? and meet you on the night?

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #23 on October 21, 2015, 07:44:18 pm by Spud »
If anyone could confirm pay on the gate asap? Am probably in London tuesday night.

karldew

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on October 21, 2015, 09:23:25 pm by karldew »
If anyone could confirm pay on the gate asap? Am probably in London tuesday night.

On the "Arrangements for Peterborough and Millwall." it says;
"Fans are advised to purchase their tickets from Keepmoat Stadium prior to 12.00pm on Tuesday 27th Oct.
Pay on the gate is available at The Den."

Looks like you will be able to buy them there. Dont know if there will be a price increase for buying on the night though?

MayorRichie

« Reply #25 on October 21, 2015, 11:55:25 pm by MayorRichie »
Keshi was wearing an ankle support tonight and is 50/50 for Saturday

Spud

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on October 22, 2015, 07:48:50 am by Spud »
Cheers Karldew

keyser_soze

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on October 22, 2015, 10:40:43 am by keyser_soze »
He pulled up in the second half, hopping almost like it was his hamstring. Recovered and played on to net his goal though.

DannyRovers

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on October 22, 2015, 11:06:52 am by DannyRovers »
Fergie's confirmed that only MacKenzie is unavailable saturday, everyone else fine. Enquiries sent out for cover but nothing will happen before Saturday. :scarf:

cpfc1983

« Reply #29 on October 23, 2015, 03:17:51 pm by cpfc1983 »
Thanks all, signed up and got a ticket through your site and received it yesterday, you have a very efficient box office!

Hopefully Kesh will remain fit for it.

I would have thought we would have brought him back for treatment if he had an injury that prevented him from playing.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012