Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 13, 2024, 08:25:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Patience now required!  (Read 14255 times)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Patience now required!
« Reply #90 on August 31, 2012, 10:52:43 pm by MrFrost »
Wasn't far off???
Struggled to get 5000 and we've had 6500.
I very much doubt you will have predicted our good finishes in the league because that would've meant you were being positive

Go through my posts. Evidence is there.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Viking Don

• VSC Member
« Reply #91 on August 31, 2012, 10:55:55 pm by Viking Don »
You can only sign emergency loans between the transfer windows. Unless the player is out of contract. I have stated both scenarios. Also if you sign emergency loans really you do not sign them as squad players. So I expect the signings we have lined up according to SM are out of contract or will be loans that can go straight in to the first eleven, for a maximum of 91 days.

I hope you're right!

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #92 on August 31, 2012, 10:59:00 pm by steve@dcfd »
But nearly all these signings just get extended in January so there isn't any difference really.

If we sign them on the 7th of September then they will have to go back their parent club before December therefore could be a month without them.

Red wizard

• VSC Member
« Reply #93 on August 31, 2012, 11:07:41 pm by Red wizard »
You can only sign emergency loans between the transfer windows. Unless the player is out of contract. I have stated both scenarios. Also if you sign emergency loans really you do not sign them as squad players. So I expect the signings we have lined up according to SM are out of contract or will be loans that can go straight in to the first eleven, for a maximum of 91 days.
There is no rule which states they have to go in the first 11. Of corse they can be squad players.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on August 31, 2012, 11:14:06 pm by steve@dcfd »
You are right there is no rule but let's see what loan players we sign just to be squad players. They can also come from France because their window does not close until Wednesday I think. So Robert may still be on the cards as a long term loan.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #95 on August 31, 2012, 11:16:24 pm by IDM »
You often hear of loan players being taken as cover, ie as squad players, particularly goalkeepers.

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #96 on August 31, 2012, 11:24:56 pm by Dr Fundlekrotch »
In terms of possible loans (or hoped-for loans), Fabien Robert has not been included in Lorient's 18 man squad for their game with Nancy tomorrow

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #97 on August 31, 2012, 11:31:10 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
In terms of possible loans (or hoped-for loans), Fabien Robert has not been included in Lorient's 18 man squad for their game with Nancy tomorrow

Just out of interest, are their tastier fans known as the Nancy Boys.

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #98 on August 31, 2012, 11:36:43 pm by Dr Fundlekrotch »
Once went to Nancy to see Lorient when they were both in Ligue 2.  Of the 10-12 away fans, 6 of us were English and we chanted wholeheartedly about Nancy boys, hoping nobody else in the ground spoke English.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #99 on August 31, 2012, 11:56:03 pm by RobTheRover »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThNfrNGdgxs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThNfrNGdgxs</a>

TinyPortal © 2005-2012