Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 11:41:52 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Scottish football and Celtic  (Read 951 times)

not on facebook

• Forum Member
Scottish football and Celtic
« on March 01, 2017, 11:35:49 pm by not on facebook »
Been a interesting chin wag on the wireless tonight via talk sport.

The question was where would Celtic finish in the premeir league today.

And it seems a whole can of worms has been opened from both sides of the fence.

Mr Cundy has basically said the scotiish league is shite and Celtic would be a bottom half team in the premeirship.

Untold Celtic fans are begging to differ with the amount of their fan base been their biggest point which in turn will give Celtic success in the prem.

Me personally I think they would be hanging about just above the relegation battle season in season out.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Re: Scottish football and Celtic
« Reply #1 on March 01, 2017, 11:42:48 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Well, if you take their team as it is now, it's Championship at best. So they'd be fighting relegation!

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on March 01, 2017, 11:48:50 pm by not on facebook »
Well, if you take their team as it is now, it's Championship at best. So they'd be fighting relegation!

From what I heard from what all the Celtic fans were saying that phoned in they think different.

But when I think about it Celtic would struggle to get automatic promotion from the championship

and for them to make play offs is questionable

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on March 02, 2017, 02:09:07 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Celtic would finish bottom half with the current team and less money coming in than our teams get with the tv money. Give them the same money and the champions league money they already get and near full houses most weeks that they would get and they would be in the top six.

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on March 02, 2017, 07:23:41 am by Donnywolf »
Answer - with that Team bottom 5. They have the Fans sure but they dont play

My question is as a Fan how do they sustain their 110th win in a row ? Their 8th goal in a game ? How would you find the enthusiasm to do that ? They barely have any oppos that would beat Rovers (a lot of them are Rovers who left) and yet they are there week in week out cheering another massive win

At least as a Rovers fan you go through the cycles of up / down winning / losing - and being in "tight games". In general they dont (Europe excepted)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012