Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 07:34:08 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: As soon as it’s confirmed get rid  (Read 6090 times)

1-0 to the Doncaster

• Forum Member
Re: As soon as it’s confirmed get rid
« Reply #60 on April 17, 2022, 11:02:24 am by 1-0 to the Doncaster »
Whilst we may have slightly improved over the last 2 games, reading these posts it is clear the expectations of fans have dropped massively over the last 18 months.
How many of these players would have got into the starting 11 of recent previous seasons? When we were last in league 2 these players would be on the bench at best. IMO to suggest there is a spine of team here is way off the mark.

A struggling league 2 team for the next 3 seasons is where we are heading. We have the resources to be better than this. Playoffs minimum next year - but not a chance with this manager and squad.
Change is needed. Feel sorry for board as the January investment has been wasted by McShefferey.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on April 17, 2022, 11:55:32 am by roversdude »
I’m struggling to get my head around the Agard signing still, signed him sung his praises and then ignored him, no wonder he got a hamstring injury the first time we needed him in anger

Goole Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on April 17, 2022, 12:27:06 pm by Goole Rover »
Can’t believe how little stick mcsheffery gets. Bit better today in parts.
That forward line has to be the worst ever.
Defence and keeper have been abysmal all year.
I’m afraid the excuses that it’s not my team don’t wash.
Clayton aside the players he’s brought in are garbage.
He doesn’t help himself by taking off the best player after 75mins! 
He now has a worse record than Wellens.
So obvious the players just don’t understand the structure formation and tactics.

Mcsheffery out!!
Joke of a club.
I can’t understand how anyone can create a post like this it’s the same old story knitting needles at the guillotine “off with his head”. Management is a difficult job you make many mistakes when you set out McSheffery is no different it’s a skill that develops you need time. Did he have a chance to recruit decent players, no. The January window is like our fish market at 4-30 all the decent stuffs gone you’re left with the fish that no one wants at a reduced price. We have lost too many games by the odd goal it’s very obvious that our strike force is well below par and who should you blame for this without any doubt is Darren Moore. It was very obvious to all those who have watched and played the game that Alfie May was developing into a decent player but not to Darren. Give our manager a chance to recruit in the close season when the better specimens will be available.
Really sorry that you were disappointed that the crowd didn’t react on Friday they probably had a better understanding of the situation.

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #63 on April 17, 2022, 12:28:58 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
The problem is we’ve been making allowances for the manager and team all season, this has turned us into professional losers.
We need a strong mentality and squad that when there are injuries players come in and do a job.

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on April 18, 2022, 03:38:03 pm by andy didcott »
Needs to go asap.

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on April 18, 2022, 03:39:06 pm by Rovers91 »
Agree, don't have any faith in him to turn it around next season.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #66 on April 18, 2022, 03:43:25 pm by Donnybax »
Do people not think we are improving? Improvement from where we were to being a functioning team was never going to be an overnight thing was it?
not in the slightest. We’re absolutely dreadful, with a better squad than we had

Daniel_Smith

• Forum Member
« Reply #67 on April 18, 2022, 03:43:39 pm by Daniel_Smith »
The board won't get rid of McSheffrey until they've given him a crack at League 2. They're also hoping the majority of fans are apathetic enough to just let them do what they like. There should have been more of an uproar when they gave McSheffrey the job in the first place ahead of supposed "high calibre" candidates. There wasn't, and so they believe you'll all be quite content with League 2 mediocrity. Maybe a lot of you will? You tell me.

Upton Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on April 18, 2022, 03:44:01 pm by Upton Rover »
Get him out

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #69 on April 18, 2022, 03:47:32 pm by The Dav »
40 mins gone and 3 down ! And tbh Shrewsbury aren’t even all that ! Come on Gary and Frank….thanks for trying, however do the decent thing and go !

Wild Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #70 on April 18, 2022, 03:58:52 pm by Wild Rover »
Sorry to have to say the whole club needs a big shake up. Players, Management, Board ( though unlikely board will do anything remotely like what is required, as there are no Club buyers around, so we are told).

Its in the hands of Mr Bramall, Blunt and co.

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #71 on April 18, 2022, 04:07:37 pm by The Dav »
It’s nothing more than we deserve! The way we’ve been this season, it’s been an embarrassment from the start, when I look back at the progress we made from getting back into the league all that time ago in Stoke, I only wish John Ryan had managed to keep things going for us ! But it’s all history now, he just didn’t have enough mula !   

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on April 18, 2022, 04:15:56 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Do people want our board to pick his replacement? They might not be malicious but they've certainly showed themselves to be incompetent.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #73 on April 18, 2022, 08:19:38 pm by ravenrover »
40 mins gone and 3 down ! And tbh Shrewsbury aren’t even all that ! Come on Gary and Frank….thanks for trying, however do the decent thing and go !
And it ended?
Don't you feel a t!t now? Shamefull

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on April 18, 2022, 08:28:51 pm by The Dav »
Not at all, I call it as I see it, Raven ! You may be a nice bloke or but please don’t come on here name calling giving it the ‘big un’

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #75 on April 18, 2022, 08:54:45 pm by ravenrover »
Wouldn't dream of it where have I name called?, but I don't see any recognition for the 2nd half or is there only one half in the games you comment on

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on April 18, 2022, 09:00:17 pm by The Dav »
It’s been a long shocking season Raven, so lets leave it there eh ? I’ll stand by my comments made as I’m sure you will do, but trust me flower, I certainly don’t feel a tit ! Or Shameful…..enjoy your evening. 

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #77 on April 18, 2022, 09:07:41 pm by ravenrover »
I already have enjoyed my evening, 7 year old grandaughters birthday, thanks. Flower is probably not the best adjective to describe me as though, like you stick by the written word

TinyPortal © 2005-2012