Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:26:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I would say...  (Read 1009 times)

Nudga

• Forum Member
I would say...
« on April 24, 2024, 05:28:38 pm by Nudga »
Looking at the potential fixtures in lg1 and lg2 next season, it's absolutely imperative that we take this chance and go up.
Surely we'd be looking at an extra 2k to 2.5k home attendances with the bigger away followings.
More interest and more money for the club/grant.

Stay in lg2 and it's dull as f**k apart from chessy and grimsby.

I've gone from "if we don't go up, at least we've had a good go" to "f**k it, let's get out of this godforsaken place and smash the play offs".

I am totally convinced that we'll do it now too.
Nobody wants to play us.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

silent majority

• VSC Member
Re: I would say...
« Reply #1 on April 24, 2024, 05:36:52 pm by silent majority »
I would agree with that.

Extra away attendances and solidarity payments would put us as a solid top 7- 9 club, financially, in Lg1.

Michael Shaw

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on April 24, 2024, 05:37:13 pm by Michael Shaw »
When we had about 5 wins in a row I was convinced we will win through to 14 in a row (including the playoffs).
I have never doubted this team and went for so many wins I am in the PVO winning group.
I am still convinced we will be in league one next season. Never in doubt we will do it.

Bessie Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 24, 2024, 06:27:55 pm by Bessie Red »
I would agree with that.

Extra away attendances and solidarity payments would put us as a solid top 7- 9 club, financially, in Lg1.

With Super Grant McCann's magic touch added in that would put us in a play off spot at the very least!

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 24, 2024, 06:34:06 pm by Dutch Uncle »
When we had about 5 wins in a row I was convinced we will win through to 14 in a row (including the playoffs).
I have never doubted this team and went for so many wins I am in the PVO winning group.
I am still convinced we will be in league one next season. Never in doubt we will do it.

Theoretically we could be promoted without winning another game - if we are twice very good at penalties that is

Even to a statto like me, at this stage promotion is more important than records

And I am super-superstitious - ever since we started winning I have been voting lose in PvO

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on April 24, 2024, 06:38:23 pm by StocksArmy »
The only team I wouldn't fancy is Bradford and I fully expect them to make it now.

RoversInSpain

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on April 24, 2024, 06:41:20 pm by RoversInSpain »
How much was that big trumpet you bought yourself?

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on April 24, 2024, 07:11:52 pm by PDX_Rover »
You were very very vocal about how broken the club was earlier in the season Mr. Shaw.

Not that it matters now though… Grant is doing Grant, Cliff is doing Cliff and everything has clicked absolutely perfectly.

CoventryRed

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on April 24, 2024, 11:54:15 pm by CoventryRed »
The only team I wouldn't fancy is Bradford and I fully expect them to make it now.

You don’t need to worry about them in the semis - the best they can do is 7th meaning they’d play MK Dons

TinyPortal © 2005-2012