Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 25, 2024, 04:04:31 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Oxford ticket refund  (Read 1733 times)

karldew

• Forum Member
Oxford ticket refund
« on October 18, 2019, 05:46:14 pm by karldew »
No, it’s not a refund for those supporters that made the trip :laugh:

With Bury not included in the league anymore I’ve just seen that Oxford are giving existing season ticket holders £12 off of their season tickets next season.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/october/bury-missing-game/

“Therefore, all paid for 2019/20 Adult, Over 65, Young Adult and Under 18 Season Ticket holders who purchased before 27th August 2019 will have the option to receive a £12 discount off their Season Ticket for next season to make up for missing out on a game from this season.”

Is anything happening with our existing season ticket holders or are Oxford just offering a nice gesture. Shame we only have 1 fixture over the Easter weekend now.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

since-1969

• VSC Member
Re: Oxford ticket refund
« Reply #1 on October 18, 2019, 10:09:25 pm by since-1969 »
No, it’s not a refund for those supporters that made the trip :laugh:

With Bury not included in the league anymore I’ve just seen that Oxford are giving existing season ticket holders £12 off of their season tickets next season.

https://www.oufc.co.uk/news/2019/october/bury-missing-game/

“Therefore, all paid for 2019/20 Adult, Over 65, Young Adult and Under 18 Season Ticket holders who purchased before 27th August 2019 will have the option to receive a £12 discount off their Season Ticket for next season to make up for missing out on a game from this season.”

Is anything happening with our existing season ticket holders or are Oxford just offering a nice gesture. Shame we only have 1 fixture over the Easter weekend now.
Im happy to let the club keep the money .  I also think every club should be awarded the league wins and the six points for the two games .

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on October 19, 2019, 06:19:27 am by roversdude »
At least Bury wanted to play

elmsallrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 19, 2019, 07:26:34 pm by elmsallrover »
For me the club should have given season tickets holders free tickets for the cup games vs Lincoln and man utd

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 19, 2019, 07:40:51 pm by IDM »
I’m a st holder and missing one game due to Bury going out of the league doesn’t bother me.

If I bring a mate along, I can get the member’s discount off the additional ticket, so a handful of games like that and the difference is sorted..

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 19, 2019, 07:46:44 pm by Padge_DRFC »
For me the club should have given season tickets holders free tickets for the cup games vs Lincoln and man utd

Should put that as part of season ticket next season for group stages.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012