Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 09:04:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: picking the side  (Read 4755 times)

benaldo

• Forum Member
Re: picking the side
« Reply #30 on January 24, 2012, 09:11:25 pm by benaldo »
I don't think you're the \"lying shit stirring idiot\", but I do think you might be either a touch naive or your mates mums bulldogs eye surgeons fiancee is a bullshitter.

Mckay doesn't pick the team. Can you honestly, honestly see JR letting that happen? Neither can I.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on January 24, 2012, 09:12:21 pm by hoolahoop »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=215067
Quote from: \"Red wizard\" post=215063
When is all this cock n bull going to stop? I think if i was Mckay i would run a mile. Trying to help us out and all he is getting from some people is abuse at games,endless threads on here about what he is ment to be doing and how is is going to make loads of money. Get real, if he wanted to make loads of money he would still be an agent fact. He made more than enough money on Barton to QPR and could still be doing that. Yeah he may make a bit of money if we do well, and it will be a bit as well compared to what he has earned. Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee.

You have a point there. The bloke comes in to help out his local club and gets us the best squad we've ever had by a million miles and a bunch of ingrate, inbeciles, want to open up an x files and issue a fatwa!! It's ludicrous![/quote]

Benny stop prattling on about the anti JR/Saunders/McKay supporters as if they are deluded half wits.....they are not. They simply have just a different opinion from you and the party line in much the same way as the anti-Nazi protesters in WW2 did.
For what it's worth Saunders is clearly not equipped to be a manager of a Championship club.......all soundbites, poor coaching skills and out of his depth IMO.
Btw if this is the BEST squad that we've ever had then why are we in the weakest position we have ever been in this Division at this stage. Incidentally I don't have a problem with JR or McKay in the meantime you carry on deriding anyone who has a different opinion from you after all that's all you ever do peck peck peck like an old budgie. :angry:

timdrfc

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on January 24, 2012, 09:31:51 pm by timdrfc »
Quote from: \"colin cramb\" post=215006
unsure if i should post this because no doubt i'll get abuse, but here goes, my mate has been talking to a current rovers player's dad over the last few weeks and he tells me that willie mckay is deffo picking the side, i have no agenda and my mate has no reason to lie, i'm all for the mckay project as i think we would have gone down anyway without trying something, although dont think i approve of him picking the side i'm fully aware mckay has denied this in numerous interviews but i dont see any reason why this players dad or my mate would lie...:chair: :chair: :saywhat: :rtid:

Why do people feel the need to post such drivel !!

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on January 24, 2012, 09:33:12 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Quote from: \"grayx\" post=215088
Quote from:
As Willie McKay doesn't even decide who comes to the club in the first place, it's obvious it's b*llocks.[/quote

Don't underestimate Mr McKays involvement.

Oh please don't leave us in the dark, don't the rest of us deserve to know what you think you do?

Or are you overestimating McKay's involvement based on the usual BS that's circulating?

colin cramb

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on January 24, 2012, 09:35:45 pm by colin cramb »
Benaldo no I don't personally think he is picking all the team and regards tactics formations etc but I do think he has a say in certain players playing..so I do believe what the players dad says is true, maybe he has exaggerated slightly, like I said before I'm not having a go at mckay I'm pleased he's here and I don't think we'd have as many points on the board as we do now if it wasn't for him

JonWallsend

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on January 24, 2012, 09:55:54 pm by JonWallsend »
Quote from: \"benaldo\" post=215067
Quote from: \"Red wizard\" post=215063
When is all this cock n bull going to stop? I think if i was Mckay i would run a mile. Trying to help us out and all he is getting from some people is abuse at games,endless threads on here about what he is ment to be doing and how is is going to make loads of money. Get real, if he wanted to make loads of money he would still be an agent fact. He made more than enough money on Barton to QPR and could still be doing that. Yeah he may make a bit of money if we do well, and it will be a bit as well compared to what he has earned. Some people need to wake up and smell the coffee.

You have a point there. The bloke comes in to help out his local club and gets us the best squad we've ever had by a million miles and a bunch of ingrate, inbeciles, want to open up an x files and issue a fatwa!! It's ludicrous!

That's a relief then as I'm sure that on Saturday just gone the season was definitely over- however, having assembled such a squad, staying up should be well within our grasp.

Donnybax

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on January 24, 2012, 09:56:49 pm by Donnybax »
I believe he has some involvement in picking the team (not the entire team). Chimbonda playing at Watford when clearly unfit being an example of this in my opinion

TinyPortal © 2005-2012