Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 10:00:29 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Leeds Away.  (Read 931 times)

DRFC-Hanksie

• Forum Member
Leeds Away.
« on January 24, 2012, 05:17:05 pm by DRFC-Hanksie »
It has been announced that it's £36 for Adults, £29 for 60+ & Disabled, £25 for U15's.

Totally disgusting prices in my opinion.

Ken Bates is a coffin dodger so no chance of emailing him. His right hand man is a bloke called Shaun Harvey, wonder if it'd be worth Gartom or anyone else (VSC Influx) e-mail him how an earth he has got to a Category A game?

It's hardly a top of the table clash and we'll be lucky if there is 300 away fans there, doing it for the benefit of the fans more than anything.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MrFrost

• Forum Member
Re: Leeds Away.
« Reply #1 on January 24, 2012, 05:25:50 pm by MrFrost »
Barnsley still took 1300 at £36 prices. Interesting to see Millwall took 106!

It is a joke though.

Wellington Vaults

• Forum Member
Re: Leeds Away.
« Reply #2 on January 24, 2012, 07:46:05 pm by Wellington Vaults »
Quote from: \"DRFC-Hanksie\" post=215031
It has been announced that it's £36 for Adults, £29 for 60+ & Disabled, £25 for U15's.

Totally disgusting prices in my opinion.

Ken Bates is a coffin dodger so no chance of emailing him. His right hand man is a bloke called Shaun Harvey, wonder if it'd be worth Gartom or anyone else (VSC Influx) e-mail him how an earth he has got to a Category A game?

It's hardly a top of the table clash and we'll be lucky if there is 300 away fans there, doing it for the benefit of the fans more than anything.

If you can get Bates or Harvey to reclassify a match, I suggest that you also take some bread and fishes to provide the half time snap.

And if you have another spare five minutes, you could also solve the European debt crisis.

There is nil, zero, FA chance of the gate prices being slashed.  However, if this Gartom bloke has access to a good hitman, well..........

TinyPortal © 2005-2012