Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 05:15:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: dagenham  (Read 2626 times)

kimble

dagenham
« on May 30, 2010, 05:17:02 pm by kimble »
well done daggers for knocking that smile off bloody ronnie moore's face, long ball up in the air rubbish. never been a football manager. ps sean fancy taking a punt on a lower league gem try daggers danny green, lovely little footballer.tony roberts 40 and still looks 10 years younger than andy warrington!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Drover

• Forum Member
Re:dagenham
« Reply #1 on May 30, 2010, 05:28:31 pm by Drover »
Apparently we are one of a few clubs already tracking his progress.Coincidentally Daggers have 2 players called Danny green on their books.How old is Sulli like?  ;)

en aitch

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 30, 2010, 05:35:48 pm by en aitch »
It's quite strange, and I admit that I wasn't interested enough to look, but when Robins left for \"six-fingers-on-each-hand-land\" I'm sure that there were people saying that anyone could get Rotherham promoted from the position that they were in at the time.

It then became more \"Don't forget that these aren't Ronnie's players they are mainly Mark Robins' choice\"

Now - if he's on a long contract they're stuck with Mr Moore, and they're welcome to him.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 30, 2010, 05:42:32 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Anybody heard from Auntie Merge - bet she is pretty happy right now

MrFrost

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 30, 2010, 05:48:29 pm by MrFrost »
Wonder if Le Fondre will now be looking to move on.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on May 30, 2010, 05:49:42 pm by Dagenham Rover »
Last heard of about 9 this morning on the Daggers board trying to deceide which pub to go in  :)

Pintolager

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 30, 2010, 06:09:34 pm by Pintolager »
Dutch Uncle wrote:
Anybody heard from Auntie Merge - bet she is pretty happy right now

I would think that she will be on this forum in the next few days....when she has recovered from her hangover!

RoversAlias

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 30, 2010, 07:46:21 pm by RoversAlias »
MrFrost wrote:
Wonder if Le Fondre will now be looking to move on.

If he does, I hope he doesn't come here. Every time I watch him he looks like a very average player, poaching easy goals that is much easier to do in League 2.

Well done to the Daggers, good to see Tony Roberts and co on the right end of a 3-2 play-off win this time around, rather than last time  ;)

hoolahoop

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on May 30, 2010, 07:52:12 pm by hoolahoop »
Dagenham.Rover wrote:
Last heard of about 9 this morning on the Daggers board trying to deceide which pub to go in  :)

You were trotting around the D&RFC board at the same time as me then Daggers, I wonder if AM totally blotto yet with  mates.  ;)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 30, 2010, 08:22:45 pm by Dagenham Rover »
hoolahoop wrote:
Dagenham.Rover wrote:

You were trotting around the D&RFC board at the same time as me then Daggers, I wonder if AM totally blotto yet with  mates.  ;)

reckon young Suzanne might just be worse for wear by now  :laugh:

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 31, 2010, 01:51:37 am by RobTheRover »
Maybe she's on her way up here for a meeting with The Pope? ;-)

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #11 on May 31, 2010, 07:04:01 am by Dagenham Rover »
RobTheRover wrote:
Maybe she's on her way up here for a meeting with The Pope? ;-)

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Auntie_Merge

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on May 31, 2010, 10:35:52 am by Auntie_Merge »
Good Morning from the latest addition to the Football League Division One ;o)

Well, what a day!  

Firstly, I'm almost teetotal these days... I didn't drink yesterday as, regardless of the result, I wanted to drive over to the club to celebrate after returning home.   :silly:

I never got to any pub, nerves got to the better of me and I went straight to the ground.   :dry:

I was blubbing all morning, all the way through the game, and the tears that have flowed since...  :woohoo:  :woohoo:  :woohoo:

Thanks for all your congratulations and good wishes.  Think it was spooky that Andy Warrington was in goal for Rotherham yesterday.  

Maybe we will get to play you in the Championship 2011-2012 as I expect us to win all our games 6-0 next season.

Oh, and as for the Pope.  Last time I saw a picture of him he had REALLY let himself go.  Fickle? Moi?  :kiss:

Love you all
Mergie xxx   :kiss:   :kiss:  :kiss:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012