Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 02:17:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: The queen say's matt hancock is full of ..................  (Read 9766 times)

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
Re: The queen say's matt hancock is full of ..................
« Reply #120 on June 26, 2021, 05:22:21 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Opposing one-sided politically biased lefties, isn't being partisan?

It's as petty as this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohDB5gbtaEQ

Only they manage to do it without the personal comments and insults BB obvious thinks he and his mighty intellect needs to resort to.

Mighty intellect arguing with you? You certainly flatter yourself, don't you!

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #121 on June 26, 2021, 05:23:44 pm by belton rover »
I can't help but wonder about the mental health of someone who wades into every topic but always says they don't have an opinion to share.

That’s the way, Glyn - it must be the other person’s mental health that is the problem. It came a bit earlier than usual, but it came nonetheless.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #122 on June 26, 2021, 05:25:07 pm by Filo »

It's as petty as this:

Only they manage to do it without the personal comments and insults BB obvious thinks he and his mighty intellect needs to resort to.

Back on topic, your opinion? You have n’t given it yet, I know you say you have, but you haven’t and you know you haven’t

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #123 on June 26, 2021, 05:25:59 pm by Bentley Bullet »
I can't help but wonder about the mental health of someone who wades into every topic but always says they don't have an opinion to share.

I can't help but suspect you were one of those types who hung on to the shirttails of the playground bullies in your school days and always got a thrill out of having a sly kick when the victim lay on the floor at the end.

Go on, you were, weren't you? I'm right, aren't I?

I think it was Margaret Thatcher who said, you know you've won the argument when they have to resort to personal insults...

Cheers RD. Common sense at last! Questioning someones mental health is quite insulting and personal!

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #124 on June 26, 2021, 05:27:36 pm by River Don »

I can't help but suspect you were one of those types who hung on to the shirttails of the playground bullies in your school days and always got a thrill out of having a sly kick when the victim lay on the floor at the end.

I think it was Margaret Thatcher who said, you know you've won the argument when they have to resort to personal insults...

Sorry BB,

I thought that was aimed in my direction. I take that back.

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #125 on June 26, 2021, 05:34:46 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Filo, se

It's as petty as this:

Back on topic, your opinion? You have n’t given it yet, I know you say you have, but you haven’t and you know you haven’t

Filo, see post 104

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #126 on June 26, 2021, 05:36:04 pm by Filo »
Filo, se

It's as petty as this:

Filo, see post 104

I’ve seen it, there’s no opinion there, just evasiveness and deflection

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #127 on June 26, 2021, 05:41:23 pm by Bentley Bullet »

Sorry BB,

I thought that was aimed in my direction. I take that back.

No probs, RD. Don't you ever worry, even slightly over some of the people who share your views, though?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #128 on June 26, 2021, 05:49:51 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Filo, se

It's as petty as this:

Filo, see post 104

If I based my opinion on a picture and trolled the internet for anti-government stories based on the said picture, I'd be as bad as you, and therefore certainly not in a position to make an unbiased judgement.

That's why my opinion at the moment is If Hancock has broken the law then he should face the consequences but it's not up to me to say what those consequences should be.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #129 on June 26, 2021, 05:56:43 pm by Filo »
Filo, se

It's as petty as this:

Filo, see post 104

If I based my opinion on a picture and trolled the internet for anti-government stories based on the said picture, I'd be as bad as you, and therefore certainly not in a position to make an unbiased judgement.

That's why my opinion at the moment is If Hancock has broken the law then he should face the consequences but it's not up to me to say what those consequences should be.

Bullshit, as usual, evading the answer as usual, you just attempt to wear the person you are against down, every thread involving you goes this way, rather than you answer a question

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #130 on June 26, 2021, 05:58:28 pm by River Don »
BB

I don't think I'll involve myself in the ongoing interactions between yourself and Glyn.

On this topic, would you not agree with Mr Hancocks assesment of what the consequences of this offence should be?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #131 on June 26, 2021, 06:01:22 pm by Bentley Bullet »
What do you want me to say, Filo? Do you want me to say they should hang Hancock immediately and remove the government from office, and replace them with the mightily popular and squeaky clean Labour party?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #132 on June 26, 2021, 06:07:47 pm by Bentley Bullet »
BB

I don't think I'll involve myself in the ongoing interactions between yourself and Glyn.

On this topic, would you not agree with Mr Hancocks assesment of what the consequences of this offence should be?

If all that is true, yes. Like I've said twice previously if Hancock has broken the law he should face the consequences.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #133 on June 26, 2021, 06:15:24 pm by River Don »
BB

If all that is true, yes. Like I've said twice previously if Hancock has broken the law he should face the consequences.

We got there in the end.

You agree, he should be sacked and fined then.

If ever there was a man hoist by his own petard, it's Matt Hancock now.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #134 on June 26, 2021, 06:21:47 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
BB
But breaking the law is only one aspect of what he's done.

1) He himself has admitted that he broke the social distancing guidelines.

2) He himself said when a member of SAGE did EXACTLY the same thing, that it was a resignation issue.

In light of that, what do YOU think? Regardless of who replaces him or gains politically. Should he resign?

If I was playing this for political advantage for Labour, I'd say keep him in post. He is the gift that keeps on giving.

But it's not about political advantage, despite your worrying obsession. It's about having a Health Secretary that the country can trust when he or she looks you in the eye and tells you why the guidelines are vital. 

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #135 on June 26, 2021, 06:21:58 pm by mushRTID »
Resigned

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #136 on June 26, 2021, 06:24:34 pm by Bentley Bullet »
Like I've said all along RD, if he has broken the law then he should face the consequences, and I'll go along with whatever those consequences are. If he is to be sacked and fined for being a hypocrite so be it, although I'm sure there are plenty of hypocrites in politics who have escaped being sacked.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #137 on June 26, 2021, 06:28:57 pm by River Don »
Like I've said all along RD, if he has broken the law then he should face the consequences, and I'll go along with whatever those consequences are. If he is to be sacked and fined for being a hypocrite so be it, although I'm sure there are plenty of hypocrites in politics who have escaped being sacked.

Not for being a hypocrite, for breaking the law.

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #138 on June 26, 2021, 06:31:38 pm by belton rover »
End of discussion?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #139 on June 26, 2021, 06:34:20 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
BB

I haven't interacted with BB despite the deliberate provocation.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #140 on June 26, 2021, 06:37:02 pm by Filo »
End of discussion?

Not Really, the “matter was closed”  why has the PM accepted his resignation if it was closed?

Bentley Bullet

• VSC Member
« Reply #141 on June 26, 2021, 06:41:31 pm by Bentley Bullet »

RD, he's admitted to breaking the social distancing law which is normally a £200 fine, or £100 if paid within 14 days. I suggest he had to resign on the basis he was a hypocrite.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #142 on June 26, 2021, 06:44:46 pm by Filo »

RD, he's admitted to breaking the social distancing law which is normally a £200 fine, or £100 if paid within 14 days. I suggest he had to resign on the basis he was a hypocrite.

You knew that before he resigned, but didn’t give your opinion until after he resigned

belton rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #143 on June 26, 2021, 06:46:38 pm by belton rover »
End of discussion?

Not Really, the “matter was closed”  why has the PM accepted his resignation if it was closed?

I didn’t think so.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #144 on June 26, 2021, 06:51:42 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Belton.
You are quite at liberty to:
1) Ignore this discussion.
2) Contribute substantively to this discussion.
3) Do neither of the above but snipe at people who choose 2.

Anyone taking bets?

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #145 on June 26, 2021, 06:52:25 pm by River Don »

Yes, you are right, he's said he resigned because those who make the rules should abide by the rules, so he has to go.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #146 on June 26, 2021, 06:54:08 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Oh I missed 3a. Snipe at CERTAIN people but not say a word when a poster without provocation tells another one to "f**k off".

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #147 on June 26, 2021, 06:56:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Yes, you are right, he's said he resigned because those who make the rules should abide by the rules, so he has to go.

That is so obvious, it defies belief that anyone could have thought a gritted teeth apology yesterday was enough to close the matter.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #148 on June 26, 2021, 06:58:28 pm by River Don »
So why was he not just sacked when he failed to resign?

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #149 on June 26, 2021, 07:00:38 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
So why was he not just sacked when he failed to resign?

Because then people would have pointed out that the PM was calling the kettle black.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012