Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 01:07:21 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: IRWT Fan Panel #1 - "Match day experience at Keepmoat Stadium"  (Read 1579 times)

VSC

• VSC Member
IRWT Fan Panel #1 - "Match day experience at Keepmoat Stadium"
« on August 29, 2014, 10:25:25 pm by VSC »
The VSC are once again partnering with the club to drive IRWT forward. VSC Directors will be attending both fan panels chaired by Mark Bradley of the Fan Experience Company.

For anyone who cannot attend feel free to suggest your ideas here for the first one on 11th October, which will be focusing on the "Match day experience at Keepmoat Stadium", and we'll make sure your ideas are discussed.

The second meeting, which will focus on Ticketing, marketing and promotion of matches, will be held prior to the Leyton Orient game on 21st October.

(Full details here: http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/news/article/fan-panels-dates-announced-1883372.aspx)

:scarf:

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Padge_DRFC

• Forum Member
Re: IRWT Fan Panel #1 - "Match day experience at Keepmoat Stadium"
« Reply #1 on August 29, 2014, 10:45:59 pm by Padge_DRFC »
2 blocks designated as an unreserved section in place for 2015/2016 season and announce this prior to season tickets being flogged to allow people intent on improving the atmosphere group together to generate an atmosphere. Draw back the younger generation teens to 30s who used to go, but now don't due to the experience at the KM and the fact they feel it is all too family focused.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 29, 2014, 11:18:36 pm by Nudga »
I've just been to Headingley to watch Leeds rhinos versus St Helens  (I feel dirty and I need a shower), I took my two boys so when we approached the stand a steward saw me looking at my tickets and said that we didn't have to queue or go to the turnstiles because I had the kids. He showed me to the gates and let us in. That idea is great because parents are with the kids at all times in a busy area and it eases queues. I must say the atmosphere was cracking on the terracing with people enjoying a pint.

River Don

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 29, 2014, 11:42:19 pm by River Don »
Improve the Match day experience at the Keepmoat?

Well, I hate to say it but the obvious opportunity to make improvements is still the catering.

RedArmy

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 29, 2014, 11:55:34 pm by RedArmy »
"I FEEL DIRTY AND NEED A SHOWER" that's the experience I'd enjoy! A proper night watching the team you love ahh the things I'd do for belle vue again.

Nudga

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on August 30, 2014, 07:00:19 am by Nudga »
"I FEEL DIRTY AND NEED A SHOWER" that's the experience I'd enjoy! A proper night watching the team you love ahh the things I'd do for belle vue again.

You took that in the wrong context, I don't like rugby and I hate Leeds so I felt dirty, I had to burn my clothes and self flajulate to repent my sins.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
Fan panels
« Reply #6 on August 30, 2014, 09:41:33 am by DonnyBazR0ver »
It's a pity the catering will probably be at the top of the agenda. Again. Just shows how quickly and how easily the service level can change from reasonable to unacceptable. In reality, we as fans, and the club have very little influence with these catering companies who continue to treat football fans with contempt. Get rid as soon as possible.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #7 on August 30, 2014, 09:45:18 am by The Red Baron »
For anyone who cannot attend feel free to suggest your ideas here for the first one on 11th October, which will be focusing on the "Match day experience at Keepmoat Stadium", and we'll make sure your ideas are discussed.

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but the chances of there being any match on 11th October are slim indeed. It's another international weekend and South Africa, Northern Ireland and Jamaica all have games. Slovakia U-21s may also be involved in a play-off.

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on August 30, 2014, 10:06:13 am by The Red Baron »

You took that in the wrong context, I don't like rugby and I hate Leeds so I felt dirty, I had to burn my clothes and self flajulate to repent my sins.

See, I like both rugby league (not mad keen on union) and the Rhinos, due to my family connections. My mum comes from Leeds from a rugby league supporting family. My grandad used to regard Leeds United as a bit of a standing joke, even when they were winning things.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012