Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 02, 2024, 05:35:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Sunday signing  (Read 1820 times)

drfc67, Torrevieja Rover, PGW67, Paul Simpson, Dazator, andyst79, SeahamRover and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
Re: Sunday signing
« Reply #30 on Today at 05:33:28 pm by 5minstogo »
Well, that's a bit sneaky. Catching most of us off guard and signing someone on a Sunday....Well, announcing it anyway.

This lad sounds like he'll be here to compliment and/or compete with Bailey  and Broadbent. I guess McCann has now all the options depending as he sees fit, with potentially playing two holding midfield players plus a Close or Westbrooke, or one anchor with Close, Westbrooke and Sbarra in front in a diamond?

I wonder now we've made these initial signings, McCann will go for a break before returning to complete our business , which of course could be loans, so it may go quiet for a couple of weeks.

McCann is on holiday at the moment.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ravenrover

• VSC Member
Re: Sunday signing
« Reply #31 on Today at 05:34:49 pm by ravenrover »
Well, that's a bit sneaky. Catching most of us off guard and signing someone on a Sunday....Well, announcing it anyway.

This lad sounds like he'll be here to compliment and/or compete with Bailey  and Broadbent. I guess McCann has now all the options depending as he sees fit, with potentially playing two holding midfield players plus a Close or Westbrooke, or one anchor with Close, Westbrooke and Sbarra in front in a diamond?

I wonder now we've made these initial signings, McCann will go for a break before returning to complete our business , which of course could be loans, so it may go quiet for a couple of weeks.
Compete with Bailey???
1st name on team sheet

TinyPortal © 2005-2012