Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:29:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Realism  (Read 886 times)

edlored

• Forum Member
Realism
« on October 03, 2012, 10:24:29 am by edlored »
Unfortunately we are only an average Lge 1 side at best, with no subs to call upon to change games, yes crowds will fall till we start entertaining the fans, at present this so called 1st 11 are not good enough,i do believe though that add 2-3 decent players we could have a good team, then that word comes back BUDGET,so we are what we are, see you all on saturday, up the reds.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Rovin Reporter

Re: Realism
« Reply #1 on October 03, 2012, 10:27:43 am by Rovin Reporter »
Unfortunately we are only an average Lge 1 side at best, with no subs to call upon to change games, yes crowds will fall till we start entertaining the fans, at present this so called 1st 11 are not good enough,i do believe though that add 2-3 decent players we could have a good team, then that word comes back BUDGET,so we are what we are, see you all on saturday, up the reds.
On the nail .

The Red Baron

• VSC Member
Re: Realism
« Reply #2 on October 03, 2012, 10:42:26 am by The Red Baron »

I disagree that the first XI is not good enough- so long as you include Hume and Harper in that first XI. The lack of depth is an issue though and when the manager says that (at 3-1 down at home) he couldn't think of anyone on the bench who would improve matters, you know you have a problem.

If Harper (who was poorly rather than injured) and Hume are back on Saturday I'm sure you'll see an improvement. Throw in Husband (a naturally left-sided player) on the left for Bennett and that will give better balance. But we still won't have much to throw on to change the game.

Anyway, what's the deal with Blake? Is he another one winding down his career and getting well paid to do so? We can't afford to be a retirement home.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012