Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 08:55:52 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Boro VS TLO Doncaster  (Read 12178 times)

besty

• Forum Member
Re: Boro VS TLO Doncaster
« Reply #90 on October 25, 2013, 09:44:55 pm by besty »
Where are the goals coming from,thats what worries me

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DonnyNoel

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on October 25, 2013, 09:52:24 pm by DonnyNoel »
Fair play to those that went. I took the easy option of watching it in the comfort of my own house and I'm livid at that so god knows how those that spent time and money are feeling (although after getting stuck behind a tractor on the way back from a defeat at Carlisle I can imagine...)

Time for those players to stand up and be honest about how good they are and how much they want to be at this level. Ignoring comments about investment and being a small fish - I was at the Blackburn game and we absolutely arseholed them. The players that evening, and on other occasions, have shown me that they're good enough for this division if they apply themselves correctly.

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on October 25, 2013, 09:55:16 pm by foxbat »
good point about goals. No- one , no- one !!! looked like scoring. Hope Macheda comes back.
Goal difference getting silly.

boro_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on October 25, 2013, 10:45:35 pm by boro_rover »
I thought other than Duffy we had no creative outlet what so ever. Copps was wasteful, Keegan can win a ball but can't pass and Furman looked completely out of his depth.
It was a really bad showing from the lads tonight, other than Duffy and Jones - who I thought was very solid tonight. The link up play between the team was just not up to scratch. I really hope we can bounce back quickly from this, because we have some big six pointers coming up that could make or break our season.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on October 25, 2013, 10:51:59 pm by wilts rover »
Sorry what did Duffy create, he didn't beat his man once, just kept bunging balls in from distance for them to head away, the first proper cross was when Cotterill came on. The midfield four were all awful going forwards, and only Keegan was any kop in defence.

boro_rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on October 26, 2013, 10:58:34 am by boro_rover »
Sorry what did Duffy create, he didn't beat his man once, just kept bunging balls in from distance for them to head away, the first proper cross was when Cotterill came on. The midfield four were all awful going forwards, and only Keegan was any kop in defence.
Well he looked like he wanted to do something positive with the ball for a start. I think he held onto the ball well, and his delivery from corners was pretty good for me. He was the only one last night who looked capable of doing anything. Keegan and Furmans passing ability was non existent. I also think copps looks very average, he cmgave the ball away over and over again. If that was Bennett he would have been lynched.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012