Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 07:26:33 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Trump and democracy  (Read 52756 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Trump and democracy
« Reply #240 on June 02, 2020, 08:48:02 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Pointless Copps.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #241 on June 02, 2020, 08:50:44 pm by MachoMadness »
And I think we know where he keeps what few brain cells he has!
Did I read from a valid source? that there have been numerous payoffs to under age children used for sexual gratification of The Donald?

Sorry Raven mate, there's no evidence whatsoever of that happening.

Between Trump and Biden, I know which one I'd prefer being stood next to my granddaughters, and it wouldn't be pervy old Joe.
Imagine saying you want your grandkids to stand next to a known sexual predator just to own the lefties on an internet forum. Get help.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #242 on June 02, 2020, 08:54:05 pm by scawsby steve »
Steve, really?

You'd prefer Trump stood next to your granddaughters.

Is this the same guy who said of Jeffrey Epstein;

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

Copps, there's a massive difference between young women and young girls. There's no evidence linking Trump to young girls.

Apart from the Eva Murry allegation against Biden, just google some of the videos showing him perving over young girls. Don't have anything to eat before you do though; it's enough to make you vomit.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #243 on June 02, 2020, 08:55:16 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
SS.

I suppose you never saw that video of Trump perving over his own daughter?

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #244 on June 02, 2020, 08:59:30 pm by scawsby steve »
And I think we know where he keeps what few brain cells he has!
Did I read from a valid source? that there have been numerous payoffs to under age children used for sexual gratification of The Donald?

Sorry Raven mate, there's no evidence whatsoever of that happening.

Between Trump and Biden, I know which one I'd prefer being stood next to my granddaughters, and it wouldn't be pervy old Joe.
Imagine saying you want your grandkids to stand next to a known sexual predator just to own the lefties on an internet forum. Get help.

No, you get f*cking help if you can't argue and produce evidence.

Where is the evidence linking Trump sexually with children?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #245 on June 02, 2020, 09:01:46 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Steve, really?

"I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

Copps, there's a massive difference between young women and young girls. There's no evidence linking Trump to young girls.

Apart from the Eva Murry allegation against Biden, just google some of the videos showing him perving over young girls. Don't have anything to eat before you do though; it's enough to make you vomit.

Trump was accused of raping a 13 year old 4 years ago.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #246 on June 02, 2020, 09:02:24 pm by scawsby steve »
SS.

That's pathetic BST. I honestly thought you were better than that.

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #247 on June 02, 2020, 09:05:52 pm by scawsby steve »
Steve, really?

Accused by who? Evidence?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #248 on June 02, 2020, 09:12:57 pm by DonnyOsmond »
Steve, really?

Accused by who? Evidence?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.courthousenews.com/rape-allegations-refiled-against-trump/

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #249 on June 02, 2020, 09:13:35 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
SS.

It's his own words SS.

"She has a great body. If I weren't married and...y'know...her father."

Or the one where he was asked what they had in common that they liked and he replied "I was going to say 'sex' but I guess I shouldn't in her case."

Don't go accusing me of being "pathetic" for pointing out the man's (sic) own words.

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
« Reply #250 on June 02, 2020, 09:15:41 pm by Copps is Magic »
Steve, really?

Steve,

That quote from Trump appeared in a magazine in 2002. It was at that exact same time Epstein was trafficking minors in and out of his mansion(s) to be sexually abused. This was not a well-kept secret - to his neighbours, friends, or the police.

At the very least, if you are still adamant you would have your granddaughters stand next to Trump, there is something we must agree on. Because its true. In 2002, Trump glorified the most notoriuous, high-profile pedophile of this century. And they were friends.

I wouldn't want any of my family stood next to the orange man.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #251 on June 02, 2020, 09:18:36 pm by MachoMadness »
It went to court and he settled. Court doc
linked below. He's a known sexual predator and this is one of several such cases (13, I believe).

Take a step back from trying to score points against strangers on the internet and try and think about what you're saying. You'd be happy for your grandkids to stand next to a know sexual predator who was at least aware of an international child trafficking ring run by his mate Epstein. Is it really that important to you to win an internet argument?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://cdn.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/Johnson_TrumpEpstein_Lawsuit.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjG6azx9uPpAhVhnVwKHXs5AeIQFjACegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2A-P0GCUETmFTOtiarupfU

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #252 on June 02, 2020, 09:57:21 pm by scawsby steve »
Just to end this with a bit of a reminder as to the semantics of my initial post. I didn't say that I'd want or be happy for Trump to be stood next to my granddaughters. I said that between him and Biden, I'd prefer it not to be Biden; the reason being that I've actually seen what Biden's like when he's stood next to young girls.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #253 on June 02, 2020, 10:29:40 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
Just to end this with a bit of a reminder as to the semantics of my initial post. I didn't say that I'd want or be happy for Trump to be stood next to my granddaughters. I said that between him and Biden, I'd prefer it not to be Biden; the reason being that I've actually seen what Biden's like when he's stood next to young girls.

Now that others have produced the evidence you demanded, are you going to do the same?

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #254 on June 02, 2020, 10:35:41 pm by DonnyOsmond »

And now you've found out the others a child rapist so hopefully you wouldn't want them stood near him either.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #255 on June 03, 2020, 03:44:40 pm by Ldr »
SS.

It's his own words SS.

Or the one where he was asked what they had in common that they liked and he replied "I was going to say 'sex' but I guess I shouldn't in her case."

Don't go accusing me of being "pathetic" for pointing out the man's (sic) own words.
[/quote
SS.

It's his own words SS.

SS may have been mentioned before but the incident BST is referring to is in Michael Moores Fahrenheit 11/9 film

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #256 on June 03, 2020, 04:12:59 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Ldr.

The first quote was from an interview with Rolling Stone in 2015.

The second was from a TV interview.

I've never seen any Michael Moore film, so I couldn't comment on what you say.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #257 on June 03, 2020, 04:33:12 pm by Ldr »
It shows the tv interview BST, very very cringeworthy

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #258 on June 03, 2020, 04:38:38 pm by foxbat »
A pandemic kills 100,000 Americans. Trump does nothing.

A depression puts 40,000,000 out of work. Trump does nothing.

Armed white nationalists shut down state legislatures. Trump does nothing.

Black people march for their freedom.

Trump launches a military occupation.

Ldr

• Forum Member
« Reply #259 on June 03, 2020, 04:40:05 pm by Ldr »
A pandemic kills 100,000 Americans. Trump does nothing.

A depression puts 40,000,000 out of work. Trump does nothing.

Armed white nationalists shut down state legislatures. Trump does nothing.

Black people march for their freedom.

Trump launches a military occupation.

There are no words for Trumps actions FB, hes a lunatic

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #260 on June 03, 2020, 08:38:05 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
This bloke did a Twitter experiment.

Every time Trump tweets, he takes the text word for word and repeats it on his own account.

Not re-tweets. He tweets the text as if it were his own.

68 hours after he started, he got suspended by Twitter for promoting violence.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BizarreLazar/status/1267570556880076801

You Trump supporters. Come on down and give us your two pennorth on this.

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #261 on June 03, 2020, 08:41:17 pm by idler »
The frightening thing about Trump is that nobody knows just how far he'll go to stay in power. One thing's for sure, once he's out they will be queueing up to take him down.

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #262 on June 03, 2020, 08:43:44 pm by Filo »
The frightening thing about Trump is that nobody knows just how far he'll go to stay in power. One thing's for sure, once he's out they will be queueing up to take him down.

If he loses the election he will be in jail this time next year

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #263 on June 03, 2020, 08:45:09 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

100%

If the polls stay this strongly against him throughout the summer, I hope to f**king God there's a big bloke with morals stood close to him every time he's near the nuclear football.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #264 on June 03, 2020, 10:29:09 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

100%

If the polls stay this strongly against him throughout the summer, I hope to f**king God there's a big bloke with morals stood close to him every time he's near the nuclear football.

Trump's problem is that because of the virus, he can't do what every other US president usually does when they start getting stick at home: invade or bomb another country. It looks like he's trying to look like a war leader using a domestic issue instead!

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #265 on June 04, 2020, 01:12:32 pm by Dutch Uncle »

100%

Trump's problem is that because of the virus, he can't do what every other US president usually does when they start getting stick at home: invade or bomb another country. It looks like he's trying to look like a war leader using a domestic issue instead!

I agree with your last bit there Glyn, but I still wouldn't count out Trump starting a war with Iran if he thinks his current strategy is not producing the results he wants. Incredibly dangerous times.

And by the way these protests he is stoking won't exactly improve the COVID situation either.

At least Mattis has spoken out, and hopefully a few more will follow.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #266 on June 04, 2020, 02:06:27 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

100%

I agree with your last bit there Glyn, but I still wouldn't count out Trump starting a war with Iran if he thinks his current strategy is not producing the results he wants. Incredibly dangerous times.

And by the way these protests he is stoking won't exactly improve the COVID situation either.

More are doing Dutch.

This, from the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is both inspiring (in that the grown ups are starting to stand up to this monster) and terrifying (in that it even has to be said).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0i-emnOjpAhVsREEAHRnfA2kQFjAAegQIBRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.health.mil%2FReference-Center%2FPublications%2F2020%2F06%2F02%2FCJCS-Memo-to-Joint-Force-Support-to-Civil-Authorities&usg=AOvVaw3wOThFaQcySF1U8274exba

I don't recall anything like this in my lifetime and I do wonder how close we are to the culture war turning into a genuine civil war, when the Chair of the JCS feels the need to remind senior officers of what shouldn't ever need to be said.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 02:15:43 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #267 on June 04, 2020, 02:13:29 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

100%

More are doing Dutch.

This, for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff is both inspiring (in that the grown ups are starting to stand up to this monster) and terrifying (in that it even has to be said).

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwi0i-emnOjpAhVsREEAHRnfA2kQFjAAegQIBRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.health.mil%2FReference-Center%2FPublications%2F2020%2F06%2F02%2FCJCS-Memo-to-Joint-Force-Support-to-Civil-Authorities&usg=AOvVaw3wOThFaQcySF1U8274exba

I don't recall anything like this in my lifetime and I do wonder how close we are to the culture war turning into a genuine civil war, when the Chair of the JCS feels the need to remind senior officers of what shouldn't ever need to be said.

All these former officials that Trump demeans and insults when they say something awkward...if they're such glaringly obvious horrible, useless people, how come he picked and hired them in the first place? :silly:

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #268 on June 04, 2020, 02:14:59 pm by BigH »

100%

There's always been the fear that he would pull down the temple if he didn't get his own way.

Starting to look like that's the way it's going.

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
« Reply #269 on June 04, 2020, 02:23:15 pm by Glyn_Wigley »

100%

There's always been the fear that he would pull down the temple if he didn't get his own way.

Starting to look like that's the way it's going.

Scorched Earth? I wouldn't put it past him, and I bet the first thing into the flames are his tax returns.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012