Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:31:15 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Next England manager  (Read 5372 times)

Orlandokarla

• Forum Member
Re: Next England manager
« Reply #30 on July 13, 2016, 01:14:24 am by Orlandokarla »
Wenger for me
That'd be like Michelangelo sculpting with dog shit.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

GM-MarkB

« Reply #31 on July 13, 2016, 08:45:09 am by GM-MarkB »
Apparently Allardyce interviewed for the job yesterday.....

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on July 13, 2016, 06:11:08 pm by silent majority »
come on SM. Surely even you can't stick up for the old b*stards who have been responsible for providing us with the sh*te that the England team and its failed managers have served up over the past decades! Or you may just take comfort in enjoying the fact that they are non profit making and do a good service to grass roots football! A bit like Rovers being a fourth tier club but happy that they are thought to be a good family club working for the community. We want winners and entertainment. Your loyalty is unbelievable. You'll be sticking up for the Great God Gavin next!

Give over arksey, where did I say I was sticking up for them? Or that I was happy with what they currently achieve? What I answered was the assertion that they don't care and I pointed out that they do and why they do, nothing more than that. I also said that they need massive reorganisation yet that won't be happening anytime soon.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on July 13, 2016, 06:30:59 pm by Jonathan »
Who would be your choice(s) for the new manager, SM? I'm always interested to hear the views of those that go to the games.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012