Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 12, 2024, 02:07:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: I got this text sent  (Read 1351 times)

donnyallday

• Forum Member
I got this text sent
« on April 28, 2024, 09:18:36 am by donnyallday »
From my sister on the Saturday 15th April 2023. It read, r  u watching the match... O dear xxx. I replied,I've become NUMB to it all now sis. I feel nothing when we lose and nothing when we win. Football when it's your team becomes an emotional roller coaster, you go from high to low as the games play out,we all do but... In all the many years i have followed our team and club i have never ever felt just numb. The last few seasons we all have watched dross to the point were your soul has just left you, but now i think we have been far too patient and now our rewards are going to come. Thank you to the club for bringing the excitement and buzz  to us all. In Grant we trust.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

philsky

• Forum Member
Re: I got this text sent
« Reply #1 on April 28, 2024, 09:41:38 am by philsky »
From my sister on the Saturday 15th April 2023. It read, r  u watching the match... O dear xxx. I replied,I've become NUMB to it all now sis. I feel nothing when we lose and nothing when we win. Football when it's your team becomes an emotional roller coaster, you go from high to low as the games play out,we all do but... In all the many years i have followed our team and club i have never ever felt just numb. The last few seasons we all have watched dross to the point were your soul has just left you, but now i think we have been far too patient and now our rewards are going to come. Thank you to the club for bringing the excitement and buzz  to us all. In Grant we trust.

Yes 100%.

I have no idea what is going on - lost for words.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 28, 2024, 04:16:42 pm by i_ateallthepies »
It makes you wonder what was going on during Blunt's Chairmanship.

Plumbster

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 28, 2024, 04:48:29 pm by Plumbster »
Bit odd though if it was Blunt that decided to cut the budget whilst Terry wanted to spend more. Anyway it was not a happy era and best to put behind us.

Drover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on April 28, 2024, 08:07:57 pm by Drover »
I don't think TB wanted to spend more,he's not a canny businessman by accident,He probably wanted to invest more wisely,I think it was probably more likely Blunt was convincing TB he did'nt need to invest more,was'nt there a rumour Blunt is a Miller supporter?Would make sense.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012