Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 18, 2024, 02:07:51 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: League One Next Season  (Read 1273 times)

DINGLE

• Forum Member
League One Next Season
« on April 13, 2024, 07:50:18 pm by DINGLE »
Could be a cracker, Us, Yourselves, Wensdeh, Rotherham, ‘Uddersfield, some brilliant midweek games to be had if all goes well.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

DINGLE

• Forum Member
Re: League One Next Season
« Reply #1 on May 04, 2024, 02:30:11 pm by DINGLE »
So its Birmingham not Wensdeh . But it’ll still be a fantastic strong league next season.

BobG

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on May 04, 2024, 02:52:54 pm by BobG »
Tbh, although I wanted Wednesday down, I'm pretty chuffed it's Birmingham instead. I'm sure there's plenty on here who will remember their antics against Rovers in the Championship - and SOD's team totally outplaying 'em for 89 of the 90 minutes only  to lose to a sucker punch.

And to think I once made a special journey to St Andrews to watch a very youthful Trevor Francis soon after he signed from Plymouth. Him and Kenny Burns worth all of the entrance money

BobG

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 04, 2024, 02:54:57 pm by Filo »
Finally relegated after years of flirting with it for years, that deep injury time goal that relegated us still hurts to this day

Spilsby Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 04, 2024, 02:59:07 pm by Spilsby Red »
Serves them right for getting rid of Rowett when in play off place to appoint that clown Rooney. Got what they deserved.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on May 04, 2024, 03:05:33 pm by Chris Black come back »
John Eustace.

ridgewoodrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 04, 2024, 03:14:19 pm by ridgewoodrover »
wondering if Tom brady is maybe considering doing summatt similar to what happened at Wrexham.
He’s a big name in the states, it would be very funny to see Netflix down at the Eco.
Promotion permitting obviously  :scarf:

drfc1951

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 04, 2024, 03:17:07 pm by drfc1951 »
Finally relegated after years of flirting with it for years, that deep injury time goal that relegated us still hurts to this day

My son in law is a city fan and we had a night out booked that night he was a nightmare. We have a night out tommorow ,chance for some payback.

Owl in peace

« Reply #8 on May 04, 2024, 03:52:44 pm by Owl in peace »
Could be a cracker, Us, Yourselves, Wensdeh, Rotherham, ‘Uddersfield, some brilliant midweek games to be had if all goes well.
We’re safe thankfully

Just need Donny to do the business now
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 04:06:37 pm by Owl in peace »

NickDRFC

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on May 04, 2024, 04:56:17 pm by NickDRFC »
Tbh, although I wanted Wednesday down, I'm pretty chuffed it's Birmingham instead. I'm sure there's plenty on here who will remember their antics against Rovers in the Championship - and SOD's team totally outplaying 'em for 89 of the 90 minutes only  to lose to a sucker punch.

And to think I once made a special journey to St Andrews to watch a very youthful Trevor Francis soon after he signed from Plymouth. Him and Kenny Burns worth all of the entrance money

BobG

Which game was that, Bob? I remember a trip to St Andrews early on where we lost 1-0 having dominated without creating a great deal, but don’t really remember any antics and think Brum scored the winner late in the 1st half or early in the 2nd.

Alickismyhero

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on May 04, 2024, 05:34:37 pm by Alickismyhero »
[

BobG
[/quote]

quote author=BobG link=topic=290706.msg1312777#msg1312777 date=1714830774]

I was at that game Bob we were totally mugged. I think that was the game where we had a drink before the game and the pub was just a shell of a building, very strange.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012