Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 14, 2024, 05:37:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Poll

Should IC1967 Stay Or Should He Go

Go. I Hate You.
5 (10.6%)
Go. You Are Not Human.
14 (29.8%)
Go. You Never Lose A Debate To Lefties.
1 (2.1%)
Stay. You Are The Voice Of Reason.
7 (14.9%)
Stay. I Find Your Posts Interesting And Entertaining.
20 (42.6%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: February 10, 2015, 04:48:25 pm

Author Topic: Should I Stay Or Should I Go  (Read 11685 times)

IC1967

• Forum Member
Re: Should I Stay Or Should I Go
« Reply #60 on February 02, 2015, 11:14:29 am by IC1967 »
Bring it on. I'm sure Mr Wigley is desperate for you to prove me wrong. It won't happen though.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on February 03, 2015, 11:36:19 am by IC1967 »
I'm still waiting. Look, I'll give you another couple of days to find your so-called 'evidence'. Should you and Filo fail, I expect an immediate abject apology from both of you.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #62 on February 09, 2015, 11:43:05 am by IC1967 »
Right. You've had long enough. Get that abject apology sorted pronto and you may recover a tiny part of your totally trashed reputation.

If I could offer some advice for the future. Try reading posts a bit more slowly and you will have a better chance of understanding them. Stop reading them with your leftie rose tinted specs on and you might make a bit more sense than you normally do.

Now get on with it.

LincsRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on February 09, 2015, 11:29:59 pm by LincsRover »
Photographic memory claim when plagiarising (16 times).

Grand National bet
Scottish referendum bet
Recent deleted post on tax rates.

There's 19 lies.

Someone else can find the 20th.

There's the one I was referring to, about UKIP. First he said that Farage is bound by the wishes of the party, then when I challenged him on that and gave an example of the UKIP leadership having no compunction in ignoring what their membership had decided as party policy by ballot, he deleted it and then stated the opposite.

What a pathetic effort. The grand national was a hilarious jape that back fired slightly which has all been sorted and explained. Where was the lie on the Scottish Referendum? I seem to recall posting a copy of my betslip as proof of my claims. How can a deleted post be a lie if indeed this is what happened?

I really don't know what you are on about with UKIP. I'd love to see some evidence of a lie. Don't bother you won't find any.

If I were a teacher, the comment 'must try harder' would be how I would sum up your poor effort. You'd also get detention.

Next.

Sorry, but I have to respond to this as its f*ck*ng hilarious! A betting slip with no date or time stamped on it is like a LibDem election manifesto - totally worthless!

:P

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on February 09, 2015, 11:44:21 pm by IC1967 »
Do you seriously think I would give vital information away like that so someone else could claim my winnings. It's called redaction and it was in my own better interests.

Now given the length of time I've been posting, it is obvious to everyone except a few hard core lefties, that I am as honest and genuine as the day is long. As if I'd make something like that up.

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on February 12, 2015, 05:21:20 pm by IC1967 »
Right. The results are in and the votes have been counted. I am overwhelmed by the support and would like to thank everyone that voted for me, especially the lefties amongst you and everyone that bothered to post a comment. It can't have been easy for you. It is obvious BobG is in a very small minority.

Rest assured I will continue to fight the good fight in my usual take no prisoners, pugnacious debating style. There will be no political correctness on my part and I will continue to raise and debate issues in an honest and forthright way.

Once more, many thanks for your support.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012