Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 07:14:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: In / Out  (Read 3054 times)

barnbydunbill

• Forum Member
In / Out
« on May 10, 2016, 08:30:11 pm by barnbydunbill »
So the players know who are not wanted, the board should also know,if they are bothered, the manager knows as he decided the released and retained list. Its  now Tuesday and the news out of our club is ......
Surly they club must want to engage as much as possible with the fans after such an abject season. Why no news. How are the fans that have not renewed season tickets supposed to feel that although we got relegated a passion and target is in our clubs vision going forward.
I note that Chesterfield announced a new signing today, we are still in la la land.
Yet again no news. Pathetic.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Copps is Magic

• Forum Member
Re: In / Out
« Reply #1 on May 10, 2016, 08:33:53 pm by Copps is Magic »
Christ son, we're two days in to the pre-season. If you're restless now you're going to be positively apoplectic in a couple of months.

Jonathan

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on May 10, 2016, 08:35:15 pm by Jonathan »
It's 36 hours or so since the last statement.  Unacceptable! I want at least one a day until we're back in the Championship.

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on May 10, 2016, 08:38:25 pm by IDM »
Maybe not all the players have been able to exercise or challenge relegation clauses etc?

I say the same every transfer window - do folks really think the club is doing nothing behind the scenes with players?

Why do the fans need to know - why the impatience?

Why is it pathetic that player movements are not public knowledge TWO days after the season ends??

Jesus wept purple piss!!!!

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on May 10, 2016, 08:38:43 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
All's hokey cokey  :woohoo:

GM-MarkB

« Reply #5 on May 10, 2016, 09:51:22 pm by GM-MarkB »
I would argue that the season is not technically over we still have the play offs.....potential targets could still have games to play

no eyed deer

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on May 10, 2016, 09:53:17 pm by no eyed deer »
I would argue that the season is not technically over we still have the play offs.....potential targets could still have games to play
What... Non league play offs.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on May 10, 2016, 10:00:29 pm by wilts rover »
Thats where the player Chesterfield signed that the OP is raving about came from, presumably he thinks we should be signing players on free transfers from Conference North clubs too.

normal rules

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on May 10, 2016, 10:25:19 pm by normal rules »
When are people going to realise that those within the football family look after each other. Players will get released when it suits everyone. They just won't kick players out on their arse. Those that are going will probably be afforded a summers worth of pay before the next season starts, unless they have secured a club already.

eastender

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on May 10, 2016, 10:43:24 pm by eastender »
 I think all players are contracted until the 30th of June .
 so some won't be in a hurry to move on, In or out.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on May 10, 2016, 11:13:19 pm by RedJ »

Yeah, God forbid we sign a non league player. Cos Che Adams hasn't done well, nor has Jamie Vardy, or Charlie Austin, or countless others after being picked up from the non league.

f**k me you must be a barrel of laughs at a party...

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on May 11, 2016, 12:48:40 am by Sammy Chung was King »
Andy Cook a striker for Barrow, contract runs out this summer, twenty five year old, scored a fair few this season, looking to make the jump into league football.

GM-MarkB

« Reply #12 on May 11, 2016, 09:27:24 am by GM-MarkB »

Doesn't Ferguson have a track record with Non League talent ?

The Dav

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on May 11, 2016, 11:22:24 am by The Dav »
Tbh, my Peterborough mate reckons that Barry Fry was the master and Ferguson just the puppet !

rtid88

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on May 11, 2016, 12:04:23 pm by rtid88 »
So the players know who are not wanted, the board should also know,if they are bothered, the manager knows as he decided the released and retained list. Its  now Tuesday and the news out of our club is ......
Surly they club must want to engage as much as possible with the fans after such an abject season. Why no news. How are the fans that have not renewed season tickets supposed to feel that although we got relegated a passion and target is in our clubs vision going forward.
I note that Chesterfield announced a new signing today, we are still in la la land.
Yet again no news. Pathetic.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012