Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:57:25 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Jesus's Revelations  (Read 1607 times)

JESUSISHERE

• Forum Member
Jesus's Revelations
« on April 04, 2010, 03:26:47 pm by JESUSISHERE »
Apologies for no premonitions this weekend, i was pre-occupied with death and so couldnt guide the rovers to victory!

After yesterdays game (i managed to watch it, illegal interent stream in my cave), i can say the following:

1. We need need need need Billy Sharp in our team to be able to utilise our good style of football.  Yes, James Hayter has worked very hard the last few games and put in some good performances, but we still lack that spark up front when he isnt there.  

2. JET has potential, but he's a strange one.  He's 6ft ???inches, yet he's never in the box.
He's left footed, yet he tries to turn onto his right to get a shot away to try and get past the 4th defender instead of hoofing one with his left (we've all seen what he can do).  And, as a few have said on here, hes LAZY!

3. Praise for Mark Wilson, he had a good game, few slack passes, but nothing too dangerous.  Made a couple of passes that if not for quick reactions from the Plymouth defence would have been defence-splitting passes and great scoring chances.

4. Not so much of a praise for Shelton Martis.  My hand holes sting every time he gets the ball.  He stands off the attackers too much, which led to the equaliser yesterday, he looks uncomfortable on the ball, luckily its come at a time when were not fighting to stay up so we have time to address this problem and work on it.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

jucyberry

• VSC Member
Re:Jesus's Revelations
« Reply #1 on April 04, 2010, 03:40:03 pm by jucyberry »
Hope you went some where nice when you arose today...  :cheer:

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on April 04, 2010, 03:40:56 pm by jucyberry »
jucyberry wrote:
Hope you went some where nice when you arose today...  :cheer:

Arose...is that even a word?

TheRev

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on April 04, 2010, 03:57:06 pm by TheRev »
No - it's a flower  :P

With the white rose being the better one.

jucyberry

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on April 04, 2010, 04:49:38 pm by jucyberry »
Thought about it, what I should have said was... when you had arisen did you go somewhere nice? lol

dumbroofer

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on April 04, 2010, 09:12:35 pm by dumbroofer »
i bet he would have arisen for you JB lol

CusworthRovers

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on April 04, 2010, 11:49:59 pm by CusworthRovers »
Nice one Jesus. If it wasn't for your death....I doubt we wouldn't have Easter Eggs. Infact we ought to be really thanking your old mucker Mr J Iscariot

TinyPortal © 2005-2012