Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:40:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Palace ticket allocation  (Read 22614 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Palace ticket allocation
« Reply #180 on February 02, 2019, 10:18:55 pm by drfchound »
Or Old Truffel when there isn’t even a song before the silence.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #181 on February 02, 2019, 10:21:19 pm by Pancho Regan »
I wonder if the younger fans know the full version of Zigger Zagger??

The current short version is a bit of a sorry effort tbh. However, as said, it needs someone or a group to take a lead. The Black Bank Facebook page suggests there's a will there to make an effort.

It might sound daft, but writing the full version of all our songs on there maybe a start. Then the group/leaders and the drummer agree on an order of play and away you go. Practice, practice.

People will join in particularly if the game is going well.

Personally, I'd love to see a return of Bounce around the Ground. Grant McCann says.....

Good shout DBR

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #182 on February 02, 2019, 11:45:05 pm by RedJ »
I didn't even know that there WAS a 'full version' of it zigger zagger... :laugh:

Herman Hessian

• VSC Member
« Reply #183 on February 02, 2019, 11:49:33 pm by Herman Hessian »
I wonder if the younger fans know the full version of Zigger Zagger??

The current short version is a bit of a sorry effort tbh. However, as said, it needs someone or a group to take a lead. The Black Bank Facebook page suggests there's a will there to make an effort.

It might sound daft, but writing the full version of all our songs on there maybe a start. Then the group/leaders and the drummer agree on an order of play and away you go. Practice, practice.

People will join in particularly if the game is going well.

Personally, I'd love to see a return of Bounce around the Ground. Grant McCann says.....

Good shout DBR

just because J Geils is dead, it doesn't mean that "centrefold" should never be heard again out of some perverse sense of respect   ;)

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #184 on February 03, 2019, 07:29:26 am by Donnywolf »
Might have the same issue as I do ?

I try to stick to Paras but have a spacing issue as the "Software" ignores one "enter". Here my demo with one "Enter" only
So when I start another Para and want to leave a line I have to press "enter" twice and heres a demo

So as you will see the above bloke may be a software victim. I have asked the q before but no replies

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #185 on February 03, 2019, 08:19:00 am by IDM »
That’s normal with any software. “Enter” starts a new line, so twice to leave a line space between paras..

Donnywolf

• VSC Member
« Reply #186 on February 03, 2019, 08:36:17 am by Donnywolf »
Cheers - I knew I should not have mentioned it as it is a difficult one to explain !

I know what I mean but cant explain it properly - but not as simple as enter twice to get a space. I did a thesis somewhere explaining it but cant find that yet either ?
Never mind will persevere !
Edit - I just pressed Enter Enter and yet the line above (ending persevere) still left no Line above it and I guess Enter Enter will mean this Line has no gap either

Second edit - I have just pressed Enter Enter and Enter and am guessing there will be One Line above this not 2
So I guess I am saying to leave a Line (new Para) I have to press enter 3 times ? (realise this is an off topic so will stop here)
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:46:28 am by Donnywolf »

TinyPortal © 2005-2012