Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 05:32:51 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: FFS  (Read 1675 times)

philsky

• Forum Member
FFS
« on October 14, 2011, 08:30:30 am by philsky »
Charming.

I run a kids youth club and its open on a Friday evening; and bloody typical, my partner in crime is working away so I cant head north for the match.

It worse, we dont have sky tv at the club.

So, its complete radio silence from 7.30pm (when the club opens), pray that I remain info free, assume i record the match correctly and then pain for me from about 10pm.

Best of luck to all; give them a shout for me.

RTID

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re: FFS
« Reply #1 on October 14, 2011, 08:40:15 am by Filo »
Throw a sickie, have a \"family Emergency\" back in South Yorkshire, one Friday off will do the kids good, they`ll look forward to it more next week ;)

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on October 14, 2011, 08:45:02 am by philsky »
Can you write me a note....

:sick:

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on October 14, 2011, 08:50:54 am by roversam »
You wont have to fake a sickie philsky, with all the worrying about missing the match you are bound to get a megrane ;)

Filo

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on October 14, 2011, 08:55:32 am by Filo »
Dear Sir,

Could Philsky be excused Youth Team leader duties for tonight as he needs to be in Doncaster for important Family matters between the hours of 7-45pm and 9-30pm, obviously there will be travelling time added on to these hours, thanks for your co operation.

Will that do?

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

philsky

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on October 14, 2011, 09:05:47 am by philsky »
Roversam - its not a migrane but there is an effect...shall we say

Filo - note sent with this preface; \"here's a note from my my dearest uncle who's war record is second to none. Having flown in the Battle of Britain, faught on the Russian front and spent long periods helping to secure the release of prisoners from Coldiz and given that he has personally financially supported our entire family for many years I really cant let my greatest hero down at his hour of need\"

fudgepacker

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on October 14, 2011, 09:13:06 am by fudgepacker »
Quote from: \"philsky\" post=191186
Charming.

I run a kids youth club and its open on a Friday evening; and bloody typical, my partner in crime is working away so I cant head north for the match.

It worse, we dont have sky tv at the club.

So, its complete radio silence from 7.30pm (when the club opens), pray that I remain info free, assume i record the match correctly and then pain for me from about 10pm.

Best of luck to all; give them a shout for me.

RTID

I'm in the same situation. Kids youth group every Friday night so I'll be missing it as well!!

andys

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on October 14, 2011, 09:42:25 am by andys »
Philsky with your record of wins to appearances please, please , please stay and look after the kids tonight , you know it makes sense :clapping:

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on October 14, 2011, 11:29:01 am by Dagenham Rover »
Result................no need for the barricades, unless its all a ploy by Phil to get an easy run up :woohoo:

knockers

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on October 14, 2011, 11:43:34 am by knockers »
Quote from: \"fudgepacker\" post=191199
Quote from: \"philsky\" post=191186
Charming.

I'm in the same situation. Kids youth group every Friday night so I'll be missing it as well!!

Fudgepacker and kids club:unsure:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012