Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 06:00:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Let's talk about the Barrow game  (Read 4865 times)

drfchound

• Forum Member
Re: Let's talk about the Barrow game
« Reply #60 on April 20, 2024, 01:22:31 pm by drfchound »
They will want to burst our bubble, that is for sure.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #61 on April 20, 2024, 01:28:29 pm by drfcsteve »
If it were earlier in the season I’d be worried about them sitting back all game, but I’m not now. If they let us attack for 90 minutes, we will score.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on April 20, 2024, 07:04:03 pm by selby »
  To be honest they played us like a fiddle until the penalty, and when we went to three at the back I feared the worst.
 Then when I saw Anderson going forward like Franz Beckenbauer  I started to wonder if I was dreaming.
  I have to admit the tension got to me, the frustration of letting a big crowd down again hurt, and I was not the best company and apologise to those sat near me for being the pain in the arse.
 But what a win and it's all on again, and what will we have taken out of a good barrow side who were cruising it and a couple of months ago could well have added another two or three when our confidence was rock bottom.
  So never give in, never give up, well done all the staff and players so near now I am bricking it, but can't wait for Tuesday another massive test of ability and form, just go for it lads you have done us proud.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012