Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 03:33:30 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Russell Brand owned by RBS worker:  (Read 6009 times)

coventryrover

• Forum Member
Re: Russell Brand owned by RBS worker:
« Reply #30 on December 20, 2014, 11:53:35 am by coventryrover »
and whats wrong with MArk Thomas??

And I wouldn't describe Brand as a rich mans anything?  He's worked hard, overcome addiction and doing well for himself

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Yargo

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 20, 2014, 12:26:18 pm by Yargo »
Mark Steel fan myself but not much between them

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 21, 2014, 11:06:26 am by RobTheRover »
Brand aid?

A career as a Marketeer awaits.  Bravo

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 21, 2014, 11:51:51 am by wilts rover »

And I wouldn't describe Brand as a rich mans anything?  He's worked hard, overcome addiction and doing well for himself

There's nothing wrong with Mark Thomas, I remember seeing him in the London clubs in the 80's when we were both working on building sites and several times since, including one gig he did as a fundraiser for a club I was part of at the time, which involved him travelling an hour and a half each way for expenses only.

They are both comedians who champion political causes, although perhaps I am doing Russell a disservice when I say he mainly chooses causes that interest people who have money and in a way that gives him publicity.

donnyproletarian

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 25, 2014, 02:02:38 pm by donnyproletarian »
Top man .Only heard him once on question time putting that want to be adolf/mosley clone tit Farage in his place.I wish he would stand he would get my vote.He articulates what i have been thinking for years about the austerity con everybody has swallowed while the rich have been getting richer.Then using immigration as a scapegoat .We need more people like him that make us think outside the box.Viva revolution

IC1967

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 25, 2014, 10:52:41 pm by IC1967 »
Top man .Only heard him once on question time putting that want to be adolf/mosley clone tit Farage in his place.I wish he would stand he would get my vote.He articulates what i have been thinking for years about the austerity con everybody has swallowed while the rich have been getting richer.Then using immigration as a scapegoat .We need more people like him that make us think outside the box.Viva revolution

Lets get one thing straight. Russell Brand is a complete and utter idiot. He's quite a good comedian but his politics are incredibly stupid. No wonder he gets all his support from predominantly teenage lefties. I forgive these teenagers because they are young and gullible. They will eventually see the light and look back with embarrassment on what they currently believe. However I have no such forgiveness for grown adults. Anyone with half a brain that takes his views seriously should be locked away in a mental asylum.

It is a fact that the dislike of party politics has been the justification for every autocrat in history. Here's a few I could mention: Napoleon, Cromwell, Mussolini, Lenin and Franco. These people only came to power when the gullible fools amongst us listened to the anti politics drivel being spouted by imbeciles like Russell Brand.

He is a very dangerous man and anyone that supports him should hang their heads in shame.

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 26, 2014, 09:27:27 am by coventryrover »
If you're wary of him he must be doing something right:)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012