Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:54:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Viking shop  (Read 6770 times)

critch243

• Forum Member
Re: Viking shop
« Reply #30 on November 09, 2015, 07:53:55 pm by critch243 »
No he was asleep

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Not Now Kato

• VSC Member
« Reply #31 on November 09, 2015, 08:12:47 pm by Not Now Kato »
Thinking about it they did you a massive favour, breaching copyright naughty naughty.... yes I posted the pic, simply witnessed a fan asleep, which I'm sure there are 1000's of similar on social media sites, no malice no snide remarks from me n for the record I'm not proud of the pic... lighting was all wrong think my ISO setting was a little low

Ah, another Village Idiot! Isn't it past your bed time?

critch243

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on November 09, 2015, 08:41:29 pm by critch243 »
Thinking about it they did you a massive favour, breaching copyright naughty naughty.... yes I posted the pic, simply witnessed a fan asleep, which I'm sure there are 1000's of similar on social media sites, no malice no snide remarks from me n for the record I'm not proud of the pic... lighting was all wrong think my ISO setting was a little low

Wow.... you'r all crawling out of the woodwork tonight

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on November 09, 2015, 08:46:21 pm by wilts rover »

Said the person with 17 posts in 6 years - 4 of them made this evening.

critch243

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on November 09, 2015, 08:59:15 pm by critch243 »

Said the person with 17 posts in 6 years - 4 of them made this evening.
Quality not Quantity.....
by the way my pic of the sleeping elderly fan had a positive outcome, because of the comments about him being alienated a DRSG board member has offered to transport him to and from the game..... Every little helps

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on November 09, 2015, 10:08:05 pm by wilts rover »
I am delighted to hear that, there are some good people involved with the DRSG and they have clearly shown they want to improve things for all Rovers fans.

Unfortunately however they are let down big time by some of the other people who associate with them. It's a shame that photograph was not taken or posted with that intention by you. Some people like to help the elderly - others to make fun of them.

Quality not quatiity - of which you have neither.

critch243

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on November 10, 2015, 07:20:33 am by critch243 »
Seventeen posts in six years, you have either been in nick, or you are the head of a sleeper cell! .
If that is your idea of a funny comment you must be a right laugh at social events, let me know next time your out I'll try n join.... sorry it took so long to reply, don't get a signal when my cell door is shut

TinyPortal © 2005-2012