Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 12:11:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Massive problem in our democracy  (Read 2807 times)

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
Re: Massive problem in our democracy
« Reply #30 on December 24, 2019, 01:07:11 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Not at all Ldr. You've no grounds for reading that into my words. What I'm saying is that it's a recipe for increased social and generational friction.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on December 24, 2019, 01:21:48 pm by drfchound »
Number 1 sums it up,  But I'm not getting into a debate about it I know the absolute shite we wen't through, She must have an electric wheelchair from one side,  arhh you must have a ramp to certain standards for the electric  wheelchair  oh dear you are working and its your house  tough shit we'll teach her how to push herself out of the manual chair if theres an emergency. My £2500 later we got the ramp  oh hang on whose budget is is the electric wheelchair coming out of................... ok not exactly pension related but I have lost total faith in the system  it does not work  when normal hard working people need it ....................yes ok that takes us somewhere else   :mad:

Daggers, from reading your post I am guessing that you are thinking that normal hard working people who look after their money and save for old age have to pay for the things that you spoke about but many others who don’t save a bean or go off to Benidorm every year on the credit card when they can’t afford to really, get all that stuff for free.
I get that you don’t like it.
Well I happen to agree with you and now wait for a bombardment.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on December 24, 2019, 02:36:23 pm by selby »
  If yer got yer arses into gear and got out to work more often instead of whiling your time away bleating on here, we the great unwashed oldies could have three cruises a year instead of two with an increased pension and our own nurse.

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on December 24, 2019, 09:00:38 pm by wilts rover »
I was actually asking Wilts. It's YOU who's going on!

I just find it incredible how several opinion polls were put on here pre-election showing how much Labour is catching-up and how close the results gonna be, only to find it totally wrong! Maybe pensioners weren't asked!!

Sorry BB what is it you were asking me?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on December 30, 2019, 03:01:52 pm by Axholme Lion »
  If yer got yer arses into gear and got out to work more often instead of whiling your time away bleating on here, we the great unwashed oldies could have three cruises a year instead of two with an increased pension and our own nurse.

Can I have a nurse please? Ideally one like Shirley Eaton in the carry on films!

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #35 on December 30, 2019, 07:14:43 pm by scawsby steve »

Can I have a nurse please? Ideally one like Shirley Eaton in the carry on films!

Knowing my luck I'd get Hattie Jacques
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 07:16:58 pm by scawsby steve »

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on December 31, 2019, 10:44:18 am by Iberian Red »
Not going to happen for either of you I'm afraid. Nor lovely European nurses. Do you know any Phillipino nurses? Try you luck with one of those!

TinyPortal © 2005-2012