Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 22, 2024, 03:30:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Brand  (Read 1845 times)

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

andy didcott

• Forum Member
Re: Brand
« Reply #31 on September 21, 2023, 07:16:53 pm by andy didcott »
Never liked the arrogant t**t, innocent until proven guilty as they say, but surely that’s him done now, 15 years in the slammer would be nice.

colfromdonny

• VSC Member
« Reply #32 on September 21, 2023, 07:23:35 pm by colfromdonny »
Got a 'lovely. circle of friends, Jimmy Saville and now Tim Westwood, who next? Gary Glitter,? Rolph Harris?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #33 on September 25, 2023, 08:58:06 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Brand may have acted illegally in the past. It does appear he had some behavioural issues, partially drug fuelled, that are distasteful. He does have a fervant anti establishment narrative,

Putting all these things to the side, including his obvious personal beef, I just watched one of his latest vids and I think, with solid evidence, he pretty much nails an important issue of this time about establishments, eg the UK government and the BBC, increasing authoritarian control.

20 mins
https://rumble.com/v3kpy5m-this-is-important.html

Sprotyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on September 25, 2023, 10:09:37 pm by Sprotyrover »
I can’t stand the bloke, but if I was a pretty female and he had approached me I would have told him in no uncertain terms where to get off!
He has always presented as a ‘Backside’ and anybody daft enough to associate with him knew which way things were going to go! I was chatting to a security chap who was working in a hotel where One Direction were staying, all 5 had a queue of pretty girls patiently waiting outside their Bedrooms, disappearing into said bedrooms and emerging a ‘bit bedraggled! After 20 minutes!

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on September 25, 2023, 11:42:41 pm by RobTheRover »
He's recognised that he can create his own "Media" outlet and that there are millions of people who have been conditioned to disbelieve everything in an era when the facts are not the key point of the news, but I Stead it's clicks, likes and shares (and the revenues these generate)

You'd think he'd have realised his skeletons wouldn't stay in their injunction locked closet, wouldn't you.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on September 26, 2023, 01:24:05 am by Bristol Red Rover »
Maybe some truth in that, on occasions, though generalising with such confidence, maybe you can give examples? What are you seeing as untruths in his post linked to above?

And beyond this, are you suggestig that mainstream media deals in truths in both their content and what they exclude?

TinyPortal © 2005-2012