Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 02:11:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: dilemma  (Read 3032 times)

redbrez

• VSC Member
dilemma
« on February 03, 2011, 11:06:30 pm by redbrez »
should i save money and move to the south stand because i like to sing and shout and its cheaper,or do i stick it out and sing more or less by myself in the west b stand ,and pay more money.
and i like my seats and the people around me are a good bunch and have been sth since we moved into the keepmoat?
how many people on here are migrating to the south stand ?

would it be a good idea also to sent letters out to previouse sth about the scout idea and indform them how they could save money and how they could spread costs with paying in instalments ?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
Re:dilemma
« Reply #1 on February 03, 2011, 11:16:59 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Up to you,
Don't know,
Yes!

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on February 03, 2011, 11:27:30 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Join the Polypipe Pop stand and enjoy the new special atmosphere the full stand brings.

I think you should lead from the front and tell everyone that's where you want to be. If my eyes weren't so bad I'd be joining you !

Yes, we are working on capturing as many old ST holders as poss. We need your help though as we do not have access to the database....yet !!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on February 04, 2011, 12:08:12 am by RedJ »
Pop Stand Barmy Army! :P come join the SS!

I really think we should push on with unofficially calling it the Pop Stand

Dr Fundlekrotch

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 04, 2011, 12:27:11 pm by Dr Fundlekrotch »
Me & my lad are migrating South.  Mostly because we were in the Family stand and the sun blinds you in August and September (but its also saved me money, as a happy bonus).

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 04, 2011, 03:57:52 pm by washyrover »
Moving south east, Does the club want a family stand looks like it does not.

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #6 on February 04, 2011, 04:29:11 pm by drfcsteve »
washyrover wrote:

Moan moan moan, the club has a family stand, doesn't mean the club have to make it cheap for you just because you don't want to move, you might want to read this - http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~2283469,00.html

To the OP, it wouldn't be that much of a dilema to me, the south stand is gonna be full next season and is gonna be where all the atmosphere is, plus you're gonna save some money.

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 04, 2011, 05:35:07 pm by washyrover »
drfcsteve wrote:
washyrover wrote:

Moan moan moan, the club has a family stand, doesn't mean the club have to make it cheap for you just because you don't want to move, you might want to read this - http://www.doncasterroversfc.co.uk/page/News/0,,10329~2283469,00.html

To the OP, it wouldn't be that much of a dilema to me, the south stand is gonna be full next season and is gonna be where all the atmosphere is, plus you're gonna save some money.
No moaning just fact Johnny come late.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on February 04, 2011, 06:12:06 pm by RedJ »
Have you thought some people are \"Johnny come late\"s because when they were younger parents were still worried football hooligans were like they were in the 80s? when they were growing up? or just because they couldn't afford to come before? I f**king hate people who criticise others for not having been going for years.

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 04, 2011, 06:28:11 pm by washyrover »
RedJ wrote:
Have you thought some people are \"Johnny come late\"s because when they were younger parents were still worried football hooligans were like they were in the 80s? when they were growing up? or just because they couldn't afford to come before? I fcuking hate people who criticise others for not having been going for years.
Sorry i only put the johnny bit in because, if look at his post he goes on a bit about MOANING.

DonnyBazR0ver

• VSC Member
« Reply #10 on February 04, 2011, 07:05:46 pm by DonnyBazR0ver »
Before anyone makes any hasty decisions about moving out of family stand, I'd just wait a little while. Unless you particularly want to move to the Polypipe Pop Stand of course.

Norfolk N Chance

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 04, 2011, 07:08:40 pm by Norfolk N Chance »
move to south stand great view of goals etc

Sometimes we have a sing song also ;)

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 04, 2011, 07:12:55 pm by washyrover »
DonnyBazR0ver wrote:
Before anyone makes any hasty decisions about moving out of family stand, I'd just wait a little while. Unless you particularly want to move to the Polypipe Pop Stand of course.
Cheers Baz but after ten days it looks like the club is not changing its mind,and apart from one or two on here their is not a lot of support for the family stand.

keepmoatman

• Forum Member
« Reply #13 on February 04, 2011, 08:14:52 pm by keepmoatman »
only one place to sit as far as i,m concerned for a sing song and some banter. sth pop stand come join us   :)

drfcsteve

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 04, 2011, 09:29:04 pm by drfcsteve »
washyrover wrote:
drfcsteve wrote:
washyrover wrote:

I don't understand where this Johnny come late(ly) has come from, I was at Leigh RMI and Dover like the rest of you. And how is stating that the club don't want a family stand a \"fact\", it's obviously not a fact because the club has a family stand.

Your point, I presume, is that you want to pay less than everyone else sat in that side of the stadium, and pay the same as people sat behind the goal. You have to understand that the offer for the south stand is already an unbelievably good deal, and the club presumably can't afford to make other areas of the ground that cheap, so, if you want the cheap prices move to the south stand.

Your other option of course is to use the other unbelievably good offer the club have put on and \"scout\" a couple of people, which will pay for your season ticket.

Or you could just keep moaning on here about it.

washyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 04, 2011, 09:44:05 pm by washyrover »
drfcsteve wrote:
washyrover wrote:
drfcsteve wrote:
washyrover wrote:

I don't understand where this Johnny come late(ly) has come from, I was at Leigh RMI and Dover like the rest of you. And how is stating that the club don't want a family stand a \"fact\", it's obviously not a fact because the club has a family stand.

Your point, I presume, is that you want to pay less than everyone else sat in that side of the stadium, and pay the same as people sat behind the goal. You have to understand that the offer for the south stand is already an unbelievably good deal, and the club presumably can't afford to make other areas of the ground that cheap, so, if you want the cheap prices move to the south stand.

Your other option of course is to use the other unbelievably good offer the club have put on and \"scout\" a couple of people, which will pay for your season ticket.

Or you could just keep moaning on here about it.
Dear johnny looks like you are moaning about people moaning move on i have.

Berkshire Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 04, 2011, 10:01:16 pm by Berkshire Rover »
Washy, just sent you a PM

DaveDRFC

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on February 04, 2011, 10:32:59 pm by DaveDRFC »
I am also thinking about moving to the South Stand, but got a few things to consider first. At the moment we sit in the North East corner, which makes it easy for us to bring mates as there are always plenty of empty seats up that end. The South Stand is obviously going to be a lot fuller next season so we won't be able to do this. I've also been in the South Stand before on row E and the view was terrible, so it's only worth moving if we can get seats high up. Moving will save us a lot of money though, so just got to think about it before we take the plunge!

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 04, 2011, 11:51:02 pm by RedJ »
I'm on row R and it's a great view. Definitely good if you can get up to about row M or up.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012