Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 21, 2024, 04:26:10 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: News at Swindon  (Read 3016 times)

donnievic

• Forum Member
News at Swindon
« on February 01, 2013, 07:19:16 pm by donnievic »
Apparently in next half hour,sum thinking mardy arse has walked and took his pasta with him

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: News at Swindon
« Reply #2 on February 01, 2013, 07:55:09 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Says preparations for the game against Crawley were undermined. All good for us. Fingers crossed for Coventry tonight and a couple of good efforts by Carlisle, Yeovil and MK Dons and we'll be flying just that bit higher.

DearneValleyRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on February 01, 2013, 10:29:25 pm by DearneValleyRover »
He's just a postulating t**t, threaten to leave so the new board sanction his over spending absolute tosser

BigH

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on February 01, 2013, 11:05:24 pm by BigH »
Yep.The ego has landed

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on February 01, 2013, 11:06:38 pm by MachoMadness »
I did nazi that one coming.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on February 01, 2013, 11:30:12 pm by BillyStubbsTears »
Heil settle down in the morning.

vaya

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on February 01, 2013, 11:47:04 pm by vaya »
I've had enough of him frankly.

Abyssin' ya, Paolo.

RobTheRover

• VSC Member
« Reply #8 on February 02, 2013, 12:30:26 am by RobTheRover »
Surely he isnt going to jack (boot) it all in, not with his team sitting third reich now.

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #9 on February 02, 2013, 12:52:39 am by RedJ »
Wonder if he wants them to wear brown shirts for next season's away kit..

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on February 02, 2013, 01:47:49 am by Sammy Chung was King »
He needs a jack boot rammed into that orifice that he talks out of :laugh:,spoilt git,good news for us this,another challenger falling away :boxing:

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on February 02, 2013, 02:36:43 am by MachoMadness »
I wonder if he has further plans for Swindon, or if this is his final solution.

not on facebook

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on February 02, 2013, 04:58:27 am by not on facebook »
Funny football

As you lot seem to be dragging dicanio Throu thr Mud,whilst down at swindon ALL Their fans are begging him to Stay and he  has GOD like statuss

PDX_Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on February 02, 2013, 06:04:26 am by PDX_Rover »
Maybe he doesn't have all the panzers after all. Maybe they'll have to rely on the Hitler youth team. It's a-bismarck-al.

Leebtyler

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on February 02, 2013, 09:17:06 am by Leebtyler »
i cant hide my distaste for this man, from physically assaulting players, to slagging of his players on radio for own goals, he is not managerial material, his idea of promotion push matches QPR, throw money at it until it fixes it... now the board have shown him who's really in charge he doesn't like it..

I do hope he stays on and comes to the keepmoat so i can abuse him from the stands... horrible little man that he is.  :rtid:

GazLaz

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on February 02, 2013, 09:19:57 am by GazLaz »
I love him, he's my favourite fashist of all time.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #16 on February 02, 2013, 10:01:16 am by Chris Black come back »
I no believa he could Stuka so lowa.

Thank you. Also available for weddings, christenings and bar mitzvahs.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #17 on February 02, 2013, 10:52:47 am by BillyStubbsTears »
I heard he was never wanted at Swindon but he decided to Mussolini's such an egotistical w**ker.

Chris Black come back

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on February 02, 2013, 10:58:25 am by Chris Black come back »
Fans have a right to be annoyed. He will be seen as an Eri-treata by them no question.

benaldo

• Forum Member
« Reply #19 on February 02, 2013, 11:06:58 am by benaldo »
Seems like Swindon are in a right Hess with DiCanio Rommell'd to be going. Still, these stories Boormann the hell out of me.

psst I need civilian clothes, a map printed on a silk scarf, a loaf of bread, and a German phrasebook. Meet tonight by the stove in hut 43 and don't wear your best shoes - This was actually said to me by a prisoner when I was working in an HMP many years ago.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #20 on February 02, 2013, 11:19:34 am by BillyStubbsTears »
The final straw came when DiCanio took offence at their Yorkshire-born physio inadvertently having a dig at the wild one's fascist leanings.

Story is that DiCanio wanted to sign erstwhile Portsmouth striker Benjani, but he failed a medical due to having a strain in the metatarsal region. The physio, being a good Yorkshireman, had a terse writing style and his report read:

Benny. Toe muscle. Eeh, ni mind

Apparently Di Canio had a meltdown and stomped about the place in a strop like a 12 year old who's been told to stop playing with his dick in the bath claiming that the world was against him, but "I! I Paolo will triumph! I have just arranged a pre-season friendly away at Iraklion and, due to the fact that our kit man mixed up the coloureds in the washing and our first choice strip came out a sooty hue, I will lead a Black Shirted Invasion of Crete!"

"Or mebbe I'll just right some cringingly self-laudatory cod philosophy ba-ba on the BBC website."

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #21 on February 02, 2013, 11:40:09 am by BillyStubbsTears »
Actually, I've just read that Press Release.

What an utter tosspot.
I have worked so hard for the club and made many sacrifices because I wanted to achieve something special. The players and my staff have been fantastic to me and the statistics prove that my way of managing, playing football and working is successful.
But with the club selling one of our best players behind my back and continually making promises that are broken, I feel at this moment that my job is not just impossible but is untenable. Of course I shall remain professional and continue to achieve the best I can, but under these circumstances it is not easy.

Interpretation:
"I have been astonishingly fortunate to have had a Board that had chucked large sums of money at my squad to match my megalomaniac expectations. Despite that, I find myself unable to generate sufficiently consistent results to hang on to the coat tails of the likes of Donny Rovers. Donny-f**king-Rovers.

"The money is now running out and we are faced with the problem that every tin pot club has when it over-reaches and under-achieves. We have to cut our cloth according to our means. We have to sell our best asset.

"I could have dealt with this like a professional, but being a preening, egotistical show pony, I decided to throw a public strop, just so you can all see how deep is my pain at this monumental injustice. It is really, really, really not fair."

From: I, Paolo Julius Octavian Tiberius Caligula (no, scratch that one: he was a perverted head-banger) Claudius etc, etc, Benito Silvio Di Canio

To: My fellow citizens of our Aryan Paradise. (Via the Swindon Advertiser)

Sammy Chung was King

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on February 02, 2013, 10:12:03 pm by Sammy Chung was King »
The Swindon Super race is no more :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012