Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 17, 2024, 04:16:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Louis Reed  (Read 3022 times)

Retdon1

• Forum Member
Louis Reed
« on August 06, 2021, 06:39:55 pm by Retdon1 »
Signs for Swindon

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
Re: Louis Reed
« Reply #1 on August 06, 2021, 06:42:14 pm by steve@dcfd »
He’s not what we need apart from a squad player but funds are short so that wouldn’t happen

Donny Exile in York

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on August 06, 2021, 06:43:30 pm by Donny Exile in York »
Best Rovers player in the Harrogate game

Pside

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on August 06, 2021, 06:49:14 pm by Pside »
Shame that, thought he looked decent

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on August 06, 2021, 06:50:25 pm by steve@dcfd »
Richie wanted a different player and when funds are short you don’t accept second best

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on August 06, 2021, 06:52:50 pm by StocksArmy »
The 3 occasions i saw him play albeit twice against higher opposition in Newcastle/ Sheff Utd and then Harrogate, I didnt see what the fuss was about. And the fact that he waited until the death for us to offer him something to then have to drop to a League 2 outfit tells me my eyes didnt lie.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #6 on August 06, 2021, 06:54:24 pm by roversdude »
Definitely wasn’t Richies first choice

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on August 06, 2021, 06:56:36 pm by Metalmicky »
Always reminded me of Simon Gillett in stature - he didn't have the same bite in his tackle, but was a better footballer.  Hope the lad does well...

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on August 06, 2021, 06:59:22 pm by coventryrover »
Melt down on twitter ..Slagging the board again.     Even when we seem to have got a star keeper.      God knows what these fans would do if we were really in the financial do do

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on August 06, 2021, 07:01:46 pm by Dutch Uncle »
And I was all ready to post ‘oh what a perfect day’ when we signed him  :(  :coat:

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #10 on August 06, 2021, 07:03:28 pm by Metalmicky »
Melt down on twitter ..Slagging the board again.

Most haven't got a cell between them... really frustrating that they think they support and represent the club.  Getting to the stage where I wonder what the point is...... some real pricks out there.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #11 on August 06, 2021, 07:06:10 pm by mushRTID »
I liked him.

Hopefully it's a case of Wellens had to choose and it wasnt him. Rather than wellens wanted him and hes got sick of waiting.

Rovers91

• Forum Member
« Reply #12 on August 06, 2021, 07:06:26 pm by Rovers91 »
Would have been a handy squad player but I dont think hes better than Smith and Close from what I've seen of them previously and I dont think hes as good as Bostock or Rowe if he had to play midfield. I wouldnt have minded if he did sign and I'm not bothered that he hasnt.

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
« Reply #13 on August 06, 2021, 07:07:13 pm by Dutch Uncle »

Most haven't got a cell between them... really frustrating that they think they support and represent the club.  Getting to the stage where I wonder what the point is...... some real pricks out there.

Please don’t MM, we are in it for our team and club, don’t let a few idiots bring a good man down  :thumbsup:  :scarf:

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #14 on August 06, 2021, 07:11:57 pm by mushRTID »
The 3 occasions i saw him play albeit twice against higher opposition in Newcastle/ Sheff Utd and then Harrogate, I didnt see what the fuss was about. And the fact that he waited until the death for us to offer him something to then have to drop to a League 2 outfit tells me my eyes didnt lie.

He was fantastic against Newcastle.
Admittedly I didn't see the other games.

Metalmicky

• Forum Member
« Reply #15 on August 06, 2021, 07:15:06 pm by Metalmicky »

Please don’t MM, we are in it for our team and club, don’t let a few idiots bring a good man down  :thumbsup:  :scarf:

I know mate - give me an hour and I'll be fine.... perhaps just need to turn the computer off and chill.  Really makes my piss boil though - too many KW's who have no concept......  :scarf: 

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #16 on August 06, 2021, 07:17:01 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Didn't think he was much good in the Blades game at all. Square peg round hole and not what we need.  Would've been low priority signing for me.

That he's joined a league 2 side probably tells us enough.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #17 on August 06, 2021, 07:19:56 pm by the vicar »

they think the exact thing about this site to

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #18 on August 06, 2021, 07:22:37 pm by DonnyOsmond »

Tbf 24 hours ago we had a number of forum members making out that they were fine with racism.

StocksArmy

• VSC Member
« Reply #19 on August 06, 2021, 07:23:46 pm by StocksArmy »

He was fantastic against Newcastle.
Admittedly I didn't see the other games.

I disagree but hey ho.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #20 on August 06, 2021, 07:27:26 pm by the vicar »
And who was that as it is not me I am not racist in any shape or form, it’s not racist saying that I have had enough of taking a knee as most people are even some black and Asian people who think it is dragging on to far

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #21 on August 06, 2021, 07:34:59 pm by sha66y »

Tbf 24 hours ago we had a number of forum members making out that they were fine with racism.

You had to say it didn’t ya….asshole comes to mind….

coventryrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #22 on August 06, 2021, 07:35:20 pm by coventryrover »
And who was that as it is not me I am not racist in any shape or form, it’s not racist saying that I have had enough of taking a knee as most people are even some black and Asian people who think it is dragging on to far
   I think racis.s been dragging o  for far longer.    Take the knee...feck racists.  Its usually white middle aged blokes complaining about it

DonnyOsmond

• Forum Member
« Reply #23 on August 06, 2021, 07:36:11 pm by DonnyOsmond »

:lol:

So... Louis Reed..?

sha66y

• Forum Member
« Reply #24 on August 06, 2021, 07:41:47 pm by sha66y »

:lol:

So... Louis Reed..?

Probably not deemed the right player for the role Richie is seeking…

foxbat

• VSC Member
« Reply #25 on August 06, 2021, 07:52:52 pm by foxbat »
or Doncaster too much 'On the Wild Side for him.

dickos1

• VSC Member
« Reply #26 on August 06, 2021, 08:15:49 pm by dickos1 »

I thought he was very good against Newcastle

scawsby steve

• Forum Member
« Reply #27 on August 06, 2021, 08:24:41 pm by scawsby steve »
or Doncaster too much 'On the Wild Side for him.

Probably more of a "Velvet Underground" in Swindon.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #28 on August 06, 2021, 08:40:07 pm by steve@dcfd »

I thought he was very good against Newcastle
He was,  but very poor and over powered against Sheffield U.
Maybe if the 6 young lads had not been signed before Richie arrived and we’d have not given Williams a two contract last year we could have signed Reed snd maybe one more. But now we have to wait until 3/4 go out on loan because they are not ready for league 1 but are part of the squad budget
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 08:43:34 pm by steve@dcfd »

Campsall rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #29 on August 06, 2021, 09:23:49 pm by Campsall rover »
Not in my opinion.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012