Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 11, 2024, 02:18:17 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Ukraine  (Read 230144 times)

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
Re: Ukraine
« Reply #5160 on March 29, 2024, 09:31:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Interesting to see Russia now using assault robots on the front line. Being used for such purposes as clearing trenches. No doubt Ukraine, as its receiving high tech NATO kit superior to Russia according to the in the know reporters on Viking Chat, is using the US/UK version, tbough there's no reports or evidence of that, yet.

Some details here, and a pic showing what is said to be a victory for the humanoids.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidaxe/2024/03/29/russias-first-ever-robotic-ground-assault-ended-badly--for-the-robots/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 01:21:40 am by Bristol Red Rover »

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5161 on March 31, 2024, 10:43:57 pm by ncRover »
Belarusian President Lukashenko has been discussing a possible attack on the Suwałki Gap.

"They shouldn’t be behaving like this. But now you will have to confront the Baltic republics... And you will take part of Poland," Lukashenko says upon learning the width of the Gap (42 km as the crow flies).

Lukashenko then asks the military commander whether he can hold the territory with "his troops". Naumenko assures him that "all actions have been planned, issues of combat readiness are being worked out, and personnel are being trained".

The Suwałki Gap – a land corridor between Belarus and the Russian exclave of Kaliningrad – is considered a very likely place of attack in the event of a potential Russian war against NATO’s eastern members.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2024/03/26/7448273/index.amp

Got any other links that aren't Ukraine?

What does he say in the video then?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5162 on April 01, 2024, 02:14:04 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Lukashenko would almost certainly need Russia's permission for such a move to take place. Could be he's just verbally reacting to the NATO exercises on his border? Not good though. It does seem he is someone who is basically a figurehead for the Belarussian gangsters, a bit of a wild cannon in some things he says, but fairly easy to control when push comes to shove.

His mentioning of Belarus as the destiny for the Crokus gunmen for instance doesn't seem to be based on an overall grasp of the picture. Yes, Belarus had blocked off the root into Belarus, but the gunmen would be unlikely to have known, and anyway the root to Bryansk is not the direct root to Belarus (that was the a-130 via Roslavl), it is to Ukraine.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #5163 on April 01, 2024, 05:06:28 pm by Iberian Red »
He's definitely a wild cannon,but history has shown us dictators like to stick together.
AD,Mussoloni and Franco being perfect examples.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5164 on April 01, 2024, 09:29:33 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
He's definitely a wild cannon,but history has shown us dictators like to stick together.
AD,Mussoloni and Franco being perfect examples.
Not sure what point you're making?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5165 on April 07, 2024, 12:32:10 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
US troops in Moldova on the back of millions of dollars of "aid". I suspect Romanian too as part of a ploy to annex Moldova. Western "democracy" in action there?
https://asiatimes.com/2024/04/us-troops-in-moldova-in-emerging-plan-b-for-ukraine/

Meanwhile western democracy being criticised by Western media - Russian sympathetic President elected in Slovakia,  backing up the previous Russian sympathetic PM. More trouble for EU Ukraine aid.

silent majority

• VSC Member
« Reply #5166 on April 07, 2024, 03:14:09 pm by silent majority »
US troops in Moldova on the back of millions of dollars of "aid". I suspect Romanian too as part of a ploy to annex Moldova. Western "democracy" in action there?
https://asiatimes.com/2024/04/us-troops-in-moldova-in-emerging-plan-b-for-ukraine/

Meanwhile western democracy being criticised by Western media - Russian sympathetic President elected in Slovakia,  backing up the previous Russian sympathetic PM. More trouble for EU Ukraine aid.

Again, just nonsense dreamt up by you. The article doesn't go anywhere near claiming what you claim.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5167 on April 07, 2024, 03:52:52 pm by ravenrover »
Now a video emerges of several Ukranian POWs being executed, whatever next....... oh I know "but have you seen what THEY do to Russian POWs"

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5168 on April 07, 2024, 04:09:13 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Now a video emerges of several Ukranian POWs being executed, whatever next....... oh I know "but have you seen what THEY do to Russian POWs"
Ask yourself what is the overall picture? Why are you so ready to celebrate the propaganda like this?

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5169 on April 07, 2024, 04:10:02 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

Again, just nonsense dreamt up by you. The article doesn't go anywhere near claiming what you claim.

Meh,  more guff from you. Be specific.

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5170 on April 07, 2024, 06:06:22 pm by ravenrover »
Ask yourself what is the overall picture? Why are you so ready to celebrate the propaganda like this?
No celebration for murder

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5171 on April 07, 2024, 06:24:31 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
I'll give you a second chance. I meant the propaganda angle. There are attrocities on both sides. You choose to highlight this one. Is that due to you not seeing a balanced take on murder etc? Or is it a choice you are making?

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5172 on April 07, 2024, 07:36:44 pm by ravenrover »
No just waiting for your anticipated response, always interesting to see the.opposite view

ncRover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5173 on April 07, 2024, 07:46:03 pm by ncRover »
I'll give you a second chance. I meant the propaganda angle. There are attrocities on both sides. You choose to highlight this one. Is that due to you not seeing a balanced take on murder etc? Or is it a choice you are making?

This is a pointless debate to have with you because you think the intentions of Russia are equivalent to Ukraine’s.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5174 on April 07, 2024, 08:06:42 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

This is a pointless debate to have with you because you think the intentions of Russia are equivalent to Ukraine’s.
Thats a simplistic assumption. First, Ukraine barely comes into it. It's the US and NATO v Russia. Proxy war, well established,  at least outside of the US NATO propaganda machines that dictate msm.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5175 on April 07, 2024, 08:08:09 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
And Nc,  either engage with what I asked, or go sit on some other sideline.

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #5176 on April 07, 2024, 09:30:31 pm by Iberian Red »

Thats a simplistic assumption. First, Ukraine barely comes into it. It's the US and NATO v Russia. Proxy war, well established,  at least outside of the US NATO propaganda machines that dictate msm.

Ukraine, a country that has been invaded "barely comes into it"?

There's no hope for you,you've been totally brainwashed.
Probably didn't take long.

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #5177 on April 07, 2024, 09:49:24 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

It's a viewpoint that I used to see a lot in far left politics.

You start with the article of faith. The West is bad.

You base everything on that principle, and you therefore have to see everything through a lens that says the West is to blame for everything bad that happens.

These people used to be called "Tankies" because when the Soviets invaded Hungary in 1956, killing maybe 3000 civilians, they argued vociferously that it was the West that was to blame for soviet tanks firing on demonstrators.

BRR is just another of the apologists for the shit that has come out of Moscow for generations.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5178 on April 08, 2024, 01:54:07 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

You said intentions. Think it through.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5179 on April 08, 2024, 01:56:52 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

It's a viewpoint that I used to see a lot in far left politics.

You start with the article of faith. The West is bad.

You base everything on that principle, and you therefore have to see everything through a lens that says the West is to blame for everything bad that happens.

These people used to be called "Tankies" because when the Soviets invaded Hungary in 1956, killing maybe 3000 civilians, they argued vociferously that it was the West that was to blame for soviet tanks firing on demonstrators.

BRR is just another of the apologists for the shit that has come out of Moscow for generations.
What a load of old shite. BST loves to build a story of what someone is saying, and judges them on his story, not what they're saying. Messed up.

tyke1962

• Forum Member
« Reply #5180 on April 08, 2024, 07:23:28 pm by tyke1962 »

Have you ever considered what the world would look like without the US and the West in charge ?

Presumably your not one of these easily offended lefties who seek the perfect world when reality tells the grown ups it's an imperfect world .

Presumably your not naive to think that the world would spin with nobody as top dog and everything would be perfectly fine .

Well thank feck the US and the West call the shots because seen as the reality is that somebody will always be top dog the alternatives to top dog status don't look that great .

Imagine the Russians in charge of the world , is there any economic system that they've tried that they haven't completely fecked up ? .

What about those lovely Chinese , fancy that lot running the show , how would you like the Chinese Communist Party controlling your entire life from the cradle to the grave ?

I know let's have an Islamic collective under sharia law to negotiate and have to worship and sacrifice our whole lives to some prophet .

No thanks , I'll take the ass holes US and the West thanks very much for all their many flaws .

I'll leave you with this one , consider yourself one lucky person with the US and the West running the show in your lifetime .

The complete shyte you post on here would have you doing 30 years in Russia and you'd be minus your head in many Islamic states .

You'd better hope it stays this way .

Iberian Red

• Forum Member
« Reply #5181 on April 08, 2024, 08:34:43 pm by Iberian Red »

You said intentions. Think it through.

Think what through exactly?
You don't have talk absolute bollox.
At least we know now the concert attack was carried out by the Ukraine and the west.
The Kremlin said son. It's a fact.

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5182 on April 08, 2024, 09:31:25 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Tyke, ignoring the fear you have which appears to push you to being abusive in your conversation, it's worth being aware of a few things.

The US is not top dog in the world, but maybe in your world. Those worlds are two separate entities.

You appear happy to kiss the feet of what you appear to perceive as the kinder bully. This is similar to a villager kissing the feet and serving one mafia boss who you believe is protecting you from the nastier one in the next village. Bullies eh?

The US is interfering with a lot of nations, has directly caused lots of harm. I've no doubt Russia could be just as destructive,  China too,  and the UK of course has a distinguished history of that. Different styles of murder and abuse perhaps? Your problem of perception is that  you seem to believe the US is behaving in your preferred way. Personally, I don't give respect to any bully small or large.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 09:34:06 pm by Bristol Red Rover »

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #5183 on April 09, 2024, 09:52:45 am by ravenrover »
Russia?

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #5184 on April 09, 2024, 10:04:33 am by selby »
  Stop Bullying then BRR

Colin C No.3

• VSC Member
« Reply #5185 on April 09, 2024, 10:52:38 am by Colin C No.3 »
Isle of Wight.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #5186 on April 09, 2024, 12:57:08 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Or Isle of Wighter than Wight

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5188 on April 27, 2024, 06:10:51 pm by Bristol Red Rover »
Earlier we had Russians attacking with shovels, and now this, defending with a sack of potatoes!

https://rumble.com/v4rw3fr-russian-soldier-mashes-ukrainian-drone-with...-sack-of-potatoes.html

Bristol Red Rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5189 on April 29, 2024, 01:47:52 am by Bristol Red Rover »
There were 31 US Abrams tanks on the frontline. 5 (or 7) destroyed, 2? disabled, the remainder now withdrawn to West Ukraine as it's "too difficult for them ". Not seen any of the remaining Challengers in action for some time either.

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-russia-war-abrams-tanks-19d71475d427875653a2130063a8fb7a

TinyPortal © 2005-2012