Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 08:10:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Aaron Taylor-Sinclair  (Read 16253 times)

IDM

• VSC Member
Re: Aaron Taylor-Sinclair
« Reply #60 on June 30, 2017, 09:12:09 pm by IDM »
No, they weren't..

In the big scheme of things they probably weren't good enough.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #61 on June 30, 2017, 09:51:18 pm by Pancho Regan »
Come on, we conceded plenty when he wasn't on the pitch as well.
face up to it he is SHIT never make a footballer whilst he has a whole in is arse

Very harsh, very unfair.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #62 on June 30, 2017, 09:53:01 pm by Pancho Regan »
Deeeeer it's a forum and we discuss things with different opinions or did you not know that

Discussion is one thing, abuse and insults are another.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #63 on June 30, 2017, 09:55:44 pm by Pancho Regan »
Every year certain supporters need to have scapegoat,the first one I can remember was Stan Brookes, and there's been numerous others , Kevin Olney,Mark Wilson,Lewis Guy,James Harper,Curtis Main , feel free to add to the list

Lewis guy and Curtis Main were fcuking shit though!!!

Ahh, enter the voice of reason.....

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #64 on June 30, 2017, 10:07:16 pm by balbyrover »
Every year certain supporters need to have scapegoat,the first one I can remember was Stan Brookes, and there's been numerous others , Kevin Olney,Mark Wilson,Lewis Guy,James Harper,Curtis Main , feel free to add to the list

I agree. There are always players that fans use as scapegoats but that is the case at every club up and down the country.

Harper and Guy weren't good enough IMO, I did actually like Main though and Mark Wilson was underrated too i thought.

I think Andy Williams gets a lot of unnecessary stick,as did Gary Woods.

The beauty of football is that everybody sees the game differently and we all share differing opinions.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #65 on June 30, 2017, 10:10:14 pm by the vicar »
Deeeeer it's a forum and we discuss things with different opinions or did you not know that

Discussion is one thing, abuse and insults are another.
how is it abuse silly b*llocks

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #66 on June 30, 2017, 10:18:34 pm by Pancho Regan »
If someone walked up to me in the street and said "You are SHIT" I would consider that abuse.

But then, I'm apparently silly b-llocks

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #67 on June 30, 2017, 10:20:35 pm by Pancho Regan »

face up to it he is SHIT never make a footballer whilst he has a whole in is arse

What is your definition of abuse?

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #68 on June 30, 2017, 10:23:18 pm by balbyrover »
If someone walked up to me in the street and said "You are SHIT" I would consider that abuse.

Abuse in any walk of life is wrong. They are there to do a job and I'm sure I wouldn't appriciate being insulted everytime I made a mistake at work.

Yes they get paid a more superior wage than your average bloke and they should  have to be a bit more thick skinned but personal abuse is where the line should be drawn.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #69 on June 30, 2017, 10:37:05 pm by Pancho Regan »
Exactly right Balby.

Let's have a bit more reasoned expression of opinions on here.

We might think one player is brilliant and another isn't up to the job, but using language like "he's SHIT" and "won't make a footballer as long as he has a hole in his arse" is out of order in my opinion.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #70 on June 30, 2017, 11:03:28 pm by the vicar »

when did I walk up to someone in the street and do that for God sake grow a pair lol

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #71 on June 30, 2017, 11:09:28 pm by Pancho Regan »

when did I walk up to someone in the street and do that for God sake grow a pair lol

That's my point. You wouldn't walk up to someone and say that, but you would happily post such comments on here.
If Aaron Taylor Sinclair was sitting in front of you, would you say those things to his face?.

Anyway, let's leave it there. I guess I need to grow a pair.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #72 on June 30, 2017, 11:12:02 pm by the vicar »

That's my point. You wouldn't walk up to someone and say that, but you would happily post such comments on here.
If Aaron Taylor Sinclair was sitting in front of you, would you say those things to his face?.

Anyway, let's leave it there. I guess I need to grow a pair.
at last you are learning lol

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #73 on June 30, 2017, 11:15:23 pm by the vicar »
Have you not learned I'm a windup merchant as bally will tell you it is so funny to listen to you and some fall in to my hands 🤣😅😂🤡

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #74 on July 01, 2017, 07:29:00 am by balbyrover »
Exactly right Balby.

Let's have a bit more reasoned expression of opinions on here.

We might think one player is brilliant and another isn't up to the job, but using language like "he's SHIT" and "won't make a footballer as long as he has a hole in his arse" is out of order in my opinion.

just tell me why are people so self righteous on this site it makes me laugh its so pathetic ans wet blanket i bet you piss the bed at night. Now go home and stamp your feet and cry to your mums

Its not about being self righteous.  Its about offering a opinion rather than "just he's shit." "He's w**k."
Elaborate a bit.

My old man always said to me "A person who can only insult another person is not a very intelligent person"

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #75 on July 01, 2017, 07:57:36 am by the vicar »
HA HA HA HA but your dad was the brain of Britain I guess. Ok if that is what you want, he can run a bit he can't pass very good , he can't defend, he does not give his fellow team mates any confidence.  Is that better BUT I BET you and your super brained dad will say that is still abuse,

pigeonhole

• Forum Member
« Reply #76 on July 01, 2017, 10:16:08 am by pigeonhole »
Hang on... So the Vicar is sitting at his keyboard, doling out insults that he openly admits he wouldn't dare say to people's faces yet everyone who thinks this is unreasonable behaviour needs to 'grow a pair'.

Someone tell Alanis Morrisette I've got another line for her song.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #77 on July 01, 2017, 12:02:54 pm by the vicar »
What i say on here i will say to anyone's face anyone that knows me will tell you that I'm not two faced in any way

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #78 on July 01, 2017, 06:24:22 pm by balbyrover »
HA HA HA HA but your dad was the brain of Britain I guess. Ok if that is what you want, he can run a bit he can't pass very good , he can't defend, he does not give his fellow team mates any confidence.  Is that better BUT I BET you and your super brained dad will say that is still abuse,

There you go again. Insulting somebody else.

It really is the sign of a unintelligent man. I used to enjoy reading your posts but honestly you seem to try go out your way to irritate people and cause offence.  Your posts arent constructive, just full of insults and bad grammar to match.

Enjoy your weekend fella.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #79 on July 01, 2017, 08:46:11 pm by the vicar »

There you go again. Insulting somebody else.

It really is the sign of a unintelligent man. I used to enjoy reading your posts but honestly you seem to try go out your way to irritate people and cause offence.  Your posts arent constructive, just full of insults and bad grammar to match.

Enjoy your weekend fella.
what have I said to insult you I said your dad was an intelligent man did I not I'm sorry if I got it wrong as you are now suggesting, I apologise
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 08:52:53 pm by the vicar »

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #80 on July 01, 2017, 09:40:57 pm by redwine »
and the vicar will never make Archbishop of Canterbury whilst he has a bible in his hand

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #81 on July 01, 2017, 09:55:20 pm by the vicar »
I just want people to make there minds up, one time they say they are intelligent the next they argue they aren't and say I'm insulting them, I ant insulted anyone yet, just said someone int a good footballer lol, and someone has got upset then they insult my grammer saying is bad she has been dead years lol are we not allowed a difference of opinion, t
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 09:59:31 pm by the vicar »

andy didcott

• Forum Member
« Reply #82 on July 01, 2017, 10:18:09 pm by andy didcott »
I've come on here to read comments about ATS, please can you do yer bitching elsewhere.

donny dave

• Forum Member
« Reply #83 on July 01, 2017, 11:23:28 pm by donny dave »
For god's sake give the guy a break.
Let him build his confidence back up.

Pancho Regan

• VSC Member
« Reply #84 on July 01, 2017, 11:41:30 pm by Pancho Regan »
For god's sake give the guy a break.
Let him build his confidence back up.

Who, ATS or the vicar.....?

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #85 on July 02, 2017, 07:22:55 am by the vicar »
It does not matter what people say on here about him ATS as I BET he has never looked and never will look on this forum

RedJ

• Forum Member
« Reply #86 on July 02, 2017, 09:02:33 am by RedJ »
Ah, may as well close the forum down then as it doesn't matter what we say about the players or the club.

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #87 on July 02, 2017, 09:09:22 am by balbyrover »
I've come on here to read comments about ATS, please can you do yer bitching elsewhere.

If you go further up you'll see my assessment of ATS.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #88 on July 02, 2017, 09:32:42 am by roversdude »
In a minority I guess but I thought Lewis Guy was ok until he became too continental - in Spain he would have been amazing
Wilson was ok too could never understand the stick he got
Main was going through the motions and just didn't try - he showed flashes of what he could do so it was obviously a can't be arsed attitude
Gary Woods was shocking for us but fair do he's made a career out of the game
ATS looks the part tall athletic- unfortunately when he jumped you wouldn't have got the daily mirror under him, couldn't tackle and had poor positional sense without the speed to make up for it
Williams is a decent player - I share the frustration that when something doesn't go right for him he throws his arms about rather than trying to get ball back

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #89 on July 02, 2017, 10:59:00 am by the vicar »
I like Williams he works hard and puts his self about well, it is his confidence that gets me, he beats himself go every time he misses a chance

TinyPortal © 2005-2012