Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 04:17:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Aaron Taylor-Sinclair  (Read 16250 times)

balbyrover

• Forum Member
Re: Aaron Taylor-Sinclair
« Reply #90 on July 02, 2017, 12:02:39 pm by balbyrover »
I like Williams he works hard and puts his self about well, it is his confidence that gets me, he beats himself go every time he misses a chance

Now thats something we agree on.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #91 on July 02, 2017, 01:42:58 pm by the vicar »
At last lol

idler

• VSC Member
« Reply #92 on July 02, 2017, 05:43:54 pm by idler »
I can't believe that we can have four pages of posts about a player that most were quite happy to let go.
I thought that he'd be a decent signing when we got him but wasn't impressed in the games that he played for us.
Good luck to him for the future, it wasn't his fault that a Rovers manager offered him a decent deal.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #93 on July 02, 2017, 08:27:54 pm by the vicar »
It's not his fault at all he was looking for a wage and he found one here that is the club's fault

Mr1Croft

• Forum Member
« Reply #94 on July 03, 2017, 06:11:10 pm by Mr1Croft »
5 wins in 51 games speaks for itself.

Admittedly not all down to him in our abysmal run to relegation but we also failed to win in every league game he featured in the past season - which 'coincidentally' happened as we blew the title and 2nd place simultaneously.

The stats speak for themselves, his performances speak for themselves and if I'm being completely honest; the audacity of Fergie to not only refuse to drop him in our run of 17 without a win and then slot him straight back into the team (which was top of the league and a winning formation) after he was injured for 8 months has totally shattered my confidence in Ferguson.

I'm happy to see the back of him, but it's 18 months too late.

steve@dcfd

• Forum Member
« Reply #95 on July 03, 2017, 06:37:55 pm by steve@dcfd »
We had two players who could play left back ATS and Evina both defensively were below average.

The problem for me was that DF and the board failed to get the players we required in the January transfer window. They were complacent about the strengths of the squad, which has been discussed before.

the vicar

• Forum Member
« Reply #96 on July 03, 2017, 09:17:50 pm by the vicar »
5 wins in 51 games speaks for itself.

Admittedly not all down to him in our abysmal run to relegation but we also failed to win in every league game he featured in the past season - which 'coincidentally' happened as we blew the title and 2nd place simultaneously.

The stats speak for themselves, his performances speak for themselves and if I'm being completely honest; the audacity of Fergie to not only refuse to drop him in our run of 17 without a win and then slot him straight back into the team (which was top of the league and a winning formation) after he was injured for 8 months has totally shattered my confidence in Ferguson.

I'm happy to see the back of him, but it's 18 months too late.
oooh you blasphemer you, may you be struck down by lightning  lol

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #97 on August 08, 2017, 09:32:01 pm by mushRTID »
Couple of reviews of ATS debut tonight from twitter. I'm sure plenty to follow 😂

Aaron Taylor-Sinclair is possibly the worst full back since Jamie Reckord 😂🙃 gonna be a long season #pafc

Why has Adams bought this Donkey....I'm losing faith

52 - Following a neat passage of play, Taylor-Sinclair stands up a cross, but it is overhit and it runs for a goal kick. 4-0. #BRCvPLY

How the hell is Taylor Sinclair a pro footballer based on that
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 09:54:59 pm by mushRTID »

drfchound

• Forum Member
« Reply #98 on August 08, 2017, 09:34:44 pm by drfchound »
Couple of reviews of ATS debut tonight from twitter. I'm sure plenty to follow 😂

Aaron Taylor-Sinclair is possibly the worst full back since Jamie Reckord 😂🙃 gonna be a long season #pafc

Why has Adams bought this Donkey....I'm losing faith

52 - Following a neat passage of play, Taylor-Sinclair stands up a cross, but it is overhit and it runs for a goal kick. 4-0. #BRCvPLY

Haven't you got one about another of our ex players as well.

mushRTID

• Forum Member
« Reply #99 on August 08, 2017, 09:36:32 pm by mushRTID »
No

DRFCMach2man

• Forum Member
« Reply #100 on August 09, 2017, 06:31:55 am by DRFCMach2man »
Good luck to ATS - he never had a good run with us due to a variety of injuries and when he did he seemed to get slated whatever he did. Potentially a good move for him to try and kick start his career - and maybe another of our ex p,ayes who will come back to haunt us in our two games against them this season!!!!

balbyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #101 on August 09, 2017, 06:56:20 am by balbyrover »
He won't come back to haunt us whatsoever. If the Plymouth management team have any sense they'll have suseed that he isn't good enough to be anywhere near the team by the time they play us.

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #102 on August 09, 2017, 08:09:25 am by big fat yorkshire pudding »
Fair point though that both of our pretty poor left backs' teams conceded a lot of goals last night.  Evina at Crawley hasn't had the greatest start.

5minstogo

• Forum Member
« Reply #103 on August 09, 2017, 08:19:31 am by 5minstogo »
Fair point though that both of our pretty poor left backs' teams conceded a lot of goals last night.  Evina at Crawley hasn't had the greatest start.

Evina played Saturday at wing back but not picked on a 442 last night.

Lund played right of a 3 last night for Morecambe subbed after 50 minutes when they went to 442.

roversdude

• VSC Member
« Reply #104 on August 09, 2017, 11:07:39 am by roversdude »
Good luck to ATS - he never had a good run with us due to a variety of injuries and when he did he seemed to get slated whatever he did. Potentially a good move for him to try and kick start his career - and maybe another of our ex p,ayes who will come back to haunt us in our two games against them this season!!!!

Seem to recall he had a long run without injury and never put a meaningful tackle in
Good luck to him can see him back in Scotland soon though

TinyPortal © 2005-2012