Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 03, 2024, 10:05:41 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Crowds back at football  (Read 4089 times)

Glyn_Wigley

• VSC Member
Re: Crowds back at football
« Reply #30 on June 04, 2020, 02:25:25 pm by Glyn_Wigley »
How anyone can compare the two situations is a joke. One family in a car against thousands of anarchists looking for trouble.

Jesus Christ, you're comparing the two in your own OP!!
No i'm not. I'm saying all the people on phone ins moaning about DC, but where are they complaining about this shower?

You are saying the reaction ought to be the same, meaning you are directly comparing the two. QED.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #31 on June 04, 2020, 02:31:34 pm by Axholme Lion »
Do you mean a handful of trouble makers hiding within a genuine protest on police racist murder.?

Do you mean alleged murder? How do we know he didn't have any other condition which brought on the death of the wanted man?
Why are they protesting here when it happened in America? It's just a load of band wagon jumping trouble causers out for a tear up and a new pair of trainers. All this knee bending makes me sick.

Would you apply the same blasé attitude if a white, South London, English Millwall fan had committed a minor offence and then lost his life during his arrest by the police?

What like this one for starters?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Ian_Tomlinson

It has happened before in the past as well, but because he wasn't from a group within the left wing agenda no one gave a monkeys.

Nobody gave a monkeys? Do you not remember it being all over the TV and the press at the time? You’ve got selective memory fella

Have I, another one of ours got done by the plod years ago and they got away with it. Don't remember anyone rioting in the streets though risking all and sundry with infection from a disease with no cure.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #32 on June 04, 2020, 02:33:25 pm by Axholme Lion »
Do you mean a handful of trouble makers hiding within a genuine protest on police racist murder.?

Do you mean alleged murder? How do we know he didn't have any other condition which brought on the death of the wanted man?
Why are they protesting here when it happened in America? It's just a load of band wagon jumping trouble causers out for a tear up and a new pair of trainers. All this knee bending makes me sick.

Go on. Get it all out. All that constipated bile.

The protests are because this is one of THE great historical injustices still being played out in front of our eyes after all these centuries. The murder (and it WAS a murder) is a symbol of that. A white man in a position of authority treating a black man as a sub-human over whom he could demonstrate his power.

Floyd was handcuffed and face down on the floor. Full-weight kneeling on his neck for 9 minutes resulting in his death is murder. Full stop.

And that is symbolic of the sort of oppression that black Americans and (to a lesser extent, black British) put up with every day of their lives. And sometimes, an event like this causes the bottled up resentment to explode.

Just like your bottled up bile has just exploded all over this thread.

When it comes down to it, you either care about what white Europeans and Americans have done to people of African origin over the past 500 years or you don't. Those who do have a responsibility to show which side they are one. It's clear that you don't.

I don't have a guilt complex because i'm white and British. All sorts of stuff happened through history by all different nations, but it's gone and people need to get over it. It's like Sniverpool fans bleating on about Hillsborough while at the same time brushing Heysel under the carpet.
Who do you think supplied the slave trade?
https://www.thoughtco.com/african-slave-traders-44538

When it’s Gay Pride do you also grumble that we should have a straight pride? When it’s International Women’s day do you also complain that we should have International Men’s Day?

Yep. Why is it legal to have black this that and the other but is classed a racist to have white only organisations?

IDM

• VSC Member
« Reply #33 on June 04, 2020, 02:36:20 pm by IDM »
What organisations are black only.?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #34 on June 04, 2020, 02:52:26 pm by Axholme Lion »

Black Police Association.

MOBO awards and the like, if that's not racist I don't know what is?

BillyStubbsTears

• VSC Member
« Reply #35 on June 04, 2020, 03:03:13 pm by BillyStubbsTears »

Black Police Association.

MOBO awards and the like, if that's not racist I don't know what is?

You just don't get it do you?

Racism isn't just about race. It is about relative power balances.

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #36 on June 04, 2020, 03:04:44 pm by MachoMadness »
Nice to see Axholme dusting off the pointy white hood again.

MOBO awards and other celebrations of black culture are not racist. Hope that helps.

selby

• VSC Member
« Reply #37 on June 04, 2020, 03:09:46 pm by selby »
  That was as big a test as you can have in Hyde Park last evening with most of the demonstrators being from the BAME community mostly at risk according to statistics.
  If there is no rise in cases over the next couple of weeks in Brent it could be the all clear.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #38 on June 04, 2020, 03:10:57 pm by Axholme Lion »

MOBO awards and other celebrations of black culture are not racist. Hope that helps.

Is a MOWO awards racist?

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #39 on June 04, 2020, 03:12:58 pm by Axholme Lion »
  That was as big a test as you can have in Hyde Park last evening with most of the demonstrators being from the BAME community mostly at risk according to statistics.
  If there is no rise in cases over the next couple of weeks in Brent it could be the all clear.

If there is a rise many on here will be blaming Boris rather than the idiots stood six inches away from each other. All political point scoring.

redwine

• Forum Member
« Reply #40 on June 04, 2020, 03:27:29 pm by redwine »
I always blame Boris.

It's a fairly safe assumption

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #41 on June 04, 2020, 03:28:37 pm by RedRover45 »

If there is a rise many on here will be blaming Boris rather than the idiots stood six inches away from each other. All political point scoring.

But it isn’t mutually exclusive. People are responsible for their own actions. If they choose to go out during the crisis, they only have themselves to blame if anything happens to either them or anyone that they come into contact with.
Johnson, Cummings and the gang have a responsibility not just for themselves but for everyone else in the country by making correct decisions. They haven’t made them. They’ve made wrong decisions too late all the way down the line. They are complicit in causing the mass stupidity.

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #42 on June 04, 2020, 03:39:55 pm by Axholme Lion »

But it isn’t mutually exclusive. People are responsible for their own actions. If they choose to go out during the crisis, they only have themselves to blame if anything happens to either them or anyone that they come into contact with.
Johnson, Cummings and the gang have a responsibility not just for themselves but for everyone else in the country by making correct decisions. They haven’t made them. They’ve made wrong decisions too late all the way down the line. They are complicit in causing the mass stupidity.

Most of the population were already stupid. I called in the big Morrisons on the way home last night and you would have thought the last two months had never happened, I didn't see anyone with gloves, masks and very little social distancing. The idiots were well and truly on the loose.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #43 on June 04, 2020, 04:00:50 pm by bpoolrover »

everyone has a responsibility for other people surly? The vast majority in that protest have put peoples lives at risk! But rather than call it you would rather blame Johnson and Cummings, political scoring?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #44 on June 04, 2020, 04:13:58 pm by wilts rover »
Were the lockdown measures the same at the time of Cummings (who had a hand in creating them) breaking them as they are now?
what about corbyn mike did he have a hand in it to by not social distancing and putting lives at risk, Cummings might have been wrong and a liar but at least he kept his distance

Bloke who drove 250 miles in a car with a child and two adults with coronavirus didn't put lives at risk shock.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #45 on June 04, 2020, 04:18:19 pm by bpoolrover »
The police say he didn’t seem to have broken any social distancing rules, he might be wrong maybe he should be sacked, but if you think that you must think everyone in that protest over a thousand of them should be sacked from there jobs?

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #46 on June 04, 2020, 04:24:31 pm by wilts rover »
I assume that we will all be allowed to watch football live as soon as it resumes as the old bill are totally ignoring thousands of people roaming mob handed all over London? In two weeks time when they all have covid they will all be blaming Boris. Also where are all the people now with their moral outrage over Dom Cummings, why aren't they in uproar now?

Do you have any evidence of these mobs roaming all over London? You being in the Isle of Axholme like?

All I have seen are tens of thousands of peaceful demonstrators and a small scuffle in Whitehall - of which I have seen worse outside my house on a Saturday night.

And the outrage over Cummings - that now appears to be coming from the police over what he has done making their job now impossible. Would there have been any demos if he had stayed at home - like everybody else?

https://theconversation.com/we-asked-people-if-they-were-breaking-lockdown-rules-before-and-after-the-dominic-cummings-scandal-heres-what-they-told-us-139994

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-52912216

And why weren't you moaning about all the people going to the beaches the past couple of weekends. Oh wait, let me check the photos to see what colour the people there were...

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #47 on June 04, 2020, 04:25:45 pm by wilts rover »
The police say he didn’t seem to have broken any social distancing rules, he might be wrong maybe he should be sacked, but if you think that you must think everyone in that protest over a thousand of them should be sacked from there jobs?

If their jobs involved setting any rules that they themselves have broken - yes defiantely

RedRover45

• Forum Member
« Reply #48 on June 04, 2020, 04:46:01 pm by RedRover45 »

everyone has a responsibility for other people surly? The vast majority in that protest have put peoples lives at risk! But rather than call it you would rather blame Johnson and Cummings, political scoring?

Have you not even read what I put ?

I am blaming EVERYBODY who has gone out unnecessarily as well as this clueless government. Why would you go out if there is a danger, it beats me. If coronavirus composed of a green coloured fog that showed you where it was, would people be stupid enough to dodge and weave around it. What worries me is these braindead people walk amongst us.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:48:38 pm by RedRover45 »

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #49 on June 04, 2020, 04:50:39 pm by bpoolrover »
Sorry then I misunderstood

MachoMadness

• Forum Member
« Reply #50 on June 04, 2020, 04:55:27 pm by MachoMadness »

Is a MOWO awards racist?
White people don't need their own awards. They already dominate most industries.

i_ateallthepies

• VSC Member
« Reply #51 on June 04, 2020, 07:18:53 pm by i_ateallthepies »
Not being funny because someone does something wrong it does not excuse anyone else’s behaviour, I get that people might get angry about Cummings  what I don’t get if your angry about Cummings how your not furious about the lack of social distancing and the amount of lives at risk because of these protests, that’s what makes me think it’s just political scoring rather than anger
And yet you've been excusing Cummings' behaviour to the hilt.

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #52 on June 04, 2020, 09:03:04 pm by bpoolrover »
Not being funny because someone does something wrong it does not excuse anyone else’s behaviour, I get that people might get angry about Cummings  what I don’t get if your angry about Cummings how your not furious about the lack of social distancing and the amount of lives at risk because of these protests, that’s what makes me think it’s just political scoring rather than anger
And yet you've been excusing Cummings' behaviour to the hilt.
[/y what has Cummings got to do with the protest thou? Thousand plus people all
Stood together potentially passing the virus around and your more bothered over one person it beggars belief! Political point scoring that’s all it is

bpoolrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #53 on June 04, 2020, 09:12:44 pm by bpoolrover »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-northern-ireland-52917950 Is that not more of a worry to you than 1 person in a car(maybe wrong for doing it and lying)

Axholme Lion

• Forum Member
« Reply #54 on June 05, 2020, 08:09:58 am by Axholme Lion »
I assume that we will all be allowed to watch football live as soon as it resumes as the old bill are totally ignoring thousands of people roaming mob handed all over London? In two weeks time when they all have covid they will all be blaming Boris. Also where are all the people now with their moral outrage over Dom Cummings, why aren't they in uproar now?

Do you have any evidence of these mobs roaming all over London? You being in the Isle of Axholme like?

All I have seen are tens of thousands of peaceful demonstrators and a small scuffle in Whitehall - of which I have seen worse outside my house on a Saturday night.

And why weren't you moaning about all the people going to the beaches the past couple of weekends. Oh wait, let me check the photos to see what colour the people there were...

I have a TV to watch the news.

Yes, people packing the beaches are also morons, but as far as I know they weren't having a tear up with the plod, but that still does not excuse their stupidity regardless if they were white, black or green.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012