Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 16, 2024, 03:25:22 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Away ticket numbers..!!!  (Read 2305 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Away ticket numbers..!!!
« on September 27, 2010, 02:10:49 pm by wing commander »
Would somebody clear something up for me,when we got to our seats saturday we found fellow Rovers fans sat in some of them.When we politely told them they were sat in our seats they just came out with the \"its sit where you like\" comment.
   Now ive come across this before,however they sold Gold tickets for £30 and silver tickets for £25 for the same stand,difference is the silver were not in the centre...
   Our tickets were gold,so if it is sit where you like what did i pay a extra fiver for?.
   It was only the fact that 2 of them were woman that i never persued the matter at the time,what is the real situation....?

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Filo

• VSC Member
Re:Away ticket numbers..!!!
« Reply #1 on September 27, 2010, 02:26:44 pm by Filo »
wing commander wrote:
Would somebody clear something up for me,when we got to our seats saturday we found fellow Rovers fans sat in some of them.When we politely told them they were sat in our seats they just came out with the \"its sit where you like\" comment.
   Now ive come across this before,however they sold Gold tickets for £30 and silver tickets for £25 for the same stand,difference is the silver were not in the centre...
   Our tickets were gold,so if it is sit where you like what did i pay a extra fiver for?.
   It was only the fact that 2 of them were woman that i never persued the matter at the time,what is the real situation....?

If your ticket had a seat number on it then that was your seat. If it was sit where you like then the ticket should say unreserved seating on it

big fat yorkshire pudding

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on September 27, 2010, 02:29:46 pm by big fat yorkshire pudding »
QPR certainly didn't seem to care where you sat, the whole gold/silver thing was a farce.

Dagenham Rover

• VSC Member
« Reply #3 on September 27, 2010, 02:39:32 pm by Dagenham Rover »
I asked a female steward if it was sit anywhere she said no please sit in your allocated seat, till at least after the kickoff and if you want to move then theres no real problem.

If theres only a single price band it shouldn't be a great problem but on Saturday as you say there was 2 different prices

tbh if the tickets got a number on it sit there. if it says unreserved sit where the frig you want, not rocket science and as the steward said after kick off move if you want too

roversam

• Forum Member
« Reply #4 on September 27, 2010, 02:44:17 pm by roversam »
wing commander wrote:
Frightened off by 2 women, did they look hard  :laugh:  :laugh:

ferribyrover

• Forum Member
« Reply #5 on September 27, 2010, 02:47:12 pm by ferribyrover »
we had \"gold\" tickets but rubbish seats with hardly any leg room and had to stand to see goalmouth action. So we moved, as did others.

VikingJames

« Reply #6 on September 27, 2010, 03:26:56 pm by VikingJames »
wing commander wrote:

If the seats were allocated, you were entitled to tell them to move.

I've got no problem with people moving seats, as long as they don't refuse to move back to their seat if the ticket holder for that seat comes along.

wing commander

• Forum Member
« Reply #7 on September 27, 2010, 03:42:16 pm by wing commander »
roversam wrote:
wing commander wrote:
Frightened off by 2 women, did they look hard  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hahaha,hard as nails.lol You know what i mean if it was a bloke (smaller than me) we might have had a row,but if a 60 year old woman wont move what do you do?.Ok we could have dragged a steward over and kicked up a fuss but we managed to find seats where we were all sat reasonably close to each other..People were under the impression they can sit where you like and im sure a few are reading this now and will still say the same thing next time..lol

wilts rover

• Forum Member
« Reply #8 on September 27, 2010, 04:37:04 pm by wilts rover »
We had 600 supporters in a stand that will hold 1200 - congratulations on finding a few together that weren't taken up.

bobjimwilly

• VSC Member
« Reply #9 on September 27, 2010, 07:21:59 pm by bobjimwilly »
wilts rover wrote:
We had 600 supporters in a stand that will hold 1200 - congratulations on finding a few together that weren't taken up.

Ooooo bitchy  :laugh:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012