Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:25:56 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Moussa signs extension at foxes  (Read 933 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Moussa signs extension at foxes
« on April 07, 2011, 02:21:10 pm by wing commander »
There has been some debate in the boozer on this lad,as is always the case when we have a loanee the question gets asked should we try and sign him..?? That has been taken away with his new contract at the foxes..
   However are we dissapointed or not.!! The concencus in our group is that he's done ok but no better than anything we have already got (if they were fit) Now normally im a harsh critic but on this occasion i was the lone voice of signing him on...

Cant say he's done anything outstanding but had good consistency for a young un...However it has been pointed out to me that even with our injury crisis easing a bit ,our midfield has failed to stop the opposition sitting in our half....

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Dutch Uncle

• VSC Member
Re: Moussa signs extension at foxes
« Reply #1 on April 07, 2011, 03:14:31 pm by Dutch Uncle »
Without commenting on whether it would have been good to sign him, it can't be great for current dressing room morale to read of a player saying how great it is to be elsewhere?

Dastardly timing by Leicester worried about their penultimate fixture?

jonnydog

• VSC Member
Re: Moussa signs extension at foxes
« Reply #2 on April 07, 2011, 03:15:15 pm by jonnydog »
He isn't a bad player, by far. But IMHO I reckon SOD will be able to get someone just as good, if not better come the transfer window and probably for less ca$h... So on that basis I wouldn't show any interest of yet :scarf:

TinyPortal © 2005-2012