Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 01:57:48 am

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: Gary Woods  (Read 2634 times)

wing commander

• Forum Member
Gary Woods
« on July 18, 2013, 02:51:25 pm by wing commander »
  Just been talking to a customer who is a Bradford fan,apparentley Woods is on trial there, not surprisingly given that Butler is there now...How did he go in the friendly ??I asked.."well he came for a cross he should have caught,tried to punch it...missed and it hit one of our lads on the back of the head and went in,is he normally good at crosses??"...........erm I wouldn't quite say that was my diplomatic reply..lol

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Leebtyler

• Forum Member
Re: Gary Woods
« Reply #1 on July 18, 2013, 06:55:48 pm by Leebtyler »
be interesting to see what reception he gets on the 27th, Bradford seem keen on him.

Wellred

• Forum Member
« Reply #2 on July 18, 2013, 09:04:00 pm by Wellred »
Says a lot about Lee Butler doesn't it.

vietaff

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on July 19, 2013, 10:27:17 am by vietaff »
  Just been talking to a customer who is a Bradford fan,apparentley Woods is on trial there, not surprisingly given that Butler is there now...How did he go in the friendly ??I asked.."well he came for a cross he should have caught,tried to punch it...missed and it hit one of our lads on the back of the head and went in,is he normally good at crosses??"...........erm I wouldn't quite say that was my diplomatic reply..lol

Seems Bradford are in the market for a new 'keeper, Brian Jensen aka 'The Beast' is on trial there after his release from Burnley. Im sure even though he's about 50, Jensen is a better bet based on his experience then Woodsy

DRNaith

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on July 19, 2013, 10:53:32 am by DRNaith »

Seems Bradford are in the market for a new 'keeper, Brian Jensen aka 'The Beast' is on trial there after his release from Burnley. Im sure even though he's about 50, Jensen is a better bet based on his experience then Woodsy

You should head over there with your gloves  ;)

TinyPortal © 2005-2012