Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 15, 2024, 05:02:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Links

FSA logo

Author Topic: London Calling  (Read 1689 times)

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
London Calling
« on December 01, 2013, 06:53:46 pm by Wokingviking »
We can do the Coal Hole this Thursday.  Unless folk want to move it along the Strand to the George? (I undertand Emma organised a met in there for the Yeovil game).

All welcome - let's get positive in this new era.  Please come back on whether you can get, and the venue you prefer.

(want to hide these ads? Join the VSC today!)

Welling Rover

• Forum Member
Re: London Calling
« Reply #1 on December 01, 2013, 07:27:51 pm by Welling Rover »
Will be there
If venue changes will need directions

ravenrover

• VSC Member
« Reply #2 on December 01, 2013, 09:13:04 pm by ravenrover »
I called in The Coal Hole on Thursday when I was down for Bob Dylan at RHA. Never again, it was full of suited and booted obnoxious  ignorant tw@s. I've been in there many times but if that is a sample o the type that get in there at 3.30 - 4.00pm never again. I ended up in a little pub in Covent Garden before heading off to The Queens Head near RHA.

Emma

• Forum Member
« Reply #3 on December 01, 2013, 09:32:09 pm by Emma »
The George was a decent pub. Quite enjoyed it there. Welling rover - it is further up the street (opposite direction to Charing Cross) from the Coal Hole on the same side of the road. I should be available on Thursday.

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
« Reply #4 on December 02, 2013, 03:32:23 am by Wokingviking »
I called in The Coal Hole on Thursday when I was down for Bob Dylan at RHA. Never again, it was full of suited and booted obnoxious  ignorant tw@s. I've been in there many times but if that is a sample o the type that get in there at 3.30 - 4.00pm never again. I ended up in a little pub in Covent Garden before heading off to The Queens Head near RHA.

Is that:

a) Geegee

b) my nephew Dan

I 'eard Dylan was alright...?

Wokingviking

• VSC Member
« Reply #5 on December 05, 2013, 12:33:52 am by Wokingviking »
Let's start at the Coal Hole, then move on to The George?  Meet at CH at 7pm.

Dress accordingly.  Dave, if you pick this up, we need you as the hooped beacon.  I myself will be soberly presented - spats and eyeliner.

TinyPortal © 2005-2012